Rate me thread?

Rate me thread?

Thoughts?

Eh, 5/10. Wearing shirts unbottoned to show off your forest of cheat hair is a staight up -4 on any scale though, so 1/10

Popped collar? what is this, the fuckin 80s? 2/10.

Why did you put a dress on that horse, anyway?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Try wearing an original style

also, your jacket is too tight around the stomach. it shouldnt crease like that when you button it. Buy a jacket in your proper size.

Im trying to bulk at the moment

Wearing a popped collar and a shirt with the top 3 buttons open is hardly original, and instantly makes you look sleazy.

No excuse for looking like you're wearing it off the rack.

What are you on about?

Whatever bro. Youre probably jealous cause I can actually get pussy

I'll only contribute if I can wear my hat.

Lookin good fam

>Starts a rate thread
>Gets upset when rates aren't what he wanted

Yeah mate, I'm not really jealous of that old horse you're seeing.

Not bad, I dunno about the hat though.

I'd beat your ass bruh, that's my mom

Fine. Here's one with no hat, even though everyone looks better with a huge French bicorne.

Any more pics of your friend?

Roll Tide, I guess

oh wow... yknow what, youre right, you were better with the hat on