ITT: worst thing you ever did to a girl in high school or college?

ITT: worst thing you ever did to a girl in high school or college?

Called a girl zit face.
She cried.
Never wanted to that ever again

girl refused to take my virginity so i made her cry for having a dead dad.

also ditched my prom date to get high. she cried in the bathroom all night.

was in the midst of a psychotic episode and gave a young girl in a dunkin donuts a note that said "clits over dicks". but i was really fucked up so its not my fault.

You sound like a huge piece of shit, wanna be pals?

congratulations to everyone on the internet right now who has never committed a crime in their life apparently

slept with my gf friend while she had overdosed still in my apartment. Waited for her to leave then called 911.

Threw a rock at a girls head and made racist remarks to her (she was Asian) both of us were around 7. Years later I took her to the highschool formal. Many more years later we met up again and dated for a while. Still friends to this day, so I guess the moral to my boring story is throw rocks at girls heads, you never know where it might lead you.

Nothing :(

Confession time. I purposefully sexually assaulted 3 girls while in college at house parties. I made sure they were super drunk and then invited them into a spare bedroom and then into the bedroom closet away from the other guests. I was really playful and funny about it pretending to be drunk too. Once I got her in there I'd move as quickly as possible to go up their skirt or undo their jeans to get a finger inside them. All three of them protested a little but were too drunk to speak coherently. I'd also keep a hand over their mouths and discourage them from screaming. That's all. Once my finger was inside I wouldn't stay in for more than around 20 seconds before they'd "wake up" and begin to sober up fast if I wasn't careful. I didn't jerk myself off or anything (and they certainly weren't going to touch me like I was touching them). It was just the thrill and the power I felt doing it. True story.

I only did it three times although I wanted to do it a lot more. But only on those three times did a situation present itself. This was when the show Dexter was red hot and good (like the first four seasons) and I sort of thought of myself as being like Dexter...and I know how cringe inducing that must be. But it's also true.

i need trade secrets from you.

continue

There's not much more to say. I used my charisma to lure super drunk girls away from public eye at house parties, fingered them, and got the hell out of there before she could freak out.

Broke up with a girl a week before prom so she couldn't find a date. Took a different girl to prom whom I ditched at the after party to take a different girl home to her house where we fucked on the living room floor while her younger sister slept on the couch next to us. Her parents were home in the next room as well. Epic fucking time, devastated two girls and fucked a 3rd.

Raped a girl when pokemon go was 2 or 3 weeks out

>Be a freshman in college
>Have a buddy
>bond over movies, music & shit
>become bros (still are)
>his bday rolls around
>tell him I'd roll him a fat fuck of a blunt to smoke at midnight
>one thing leads to another in the ganja acquisition and we all end up drunk at a bar
>he's having fun
>mission almost accomplished, just need to get back to the dorms
>en route run into a friend from orientation a few months back
>were both drunk
>she's dressed like a common whore
>start making out in a Popeyes fried chicken parking lot while birthday boy is getting biscuits for the squad
>roll back and end up solo in my dorm with her
>one thing leads to another and shes topless on my bed, sucking my cock
>buddy is knocking on door
>ignore him
>after a few heavy thuds, he kicks the door in and sees me with my cock out, deer in the headlights
>an awkward pause passes, followed by
"Dude.......... Its my birthday"
>flips me off
>exits
>Essentially tell her to get dressed and ask her to leave
>actually pretty cool about it
>roll to my buddies room with a blunt
>get high as giraffe cunt and laugh about getting him blue balls for his birthday

Even though she seemed ok with it, she actually became resentful and the next dude she hooked up with is now her husband. Funny in hindsight, but still feels bad that I probs damaged her ego for a blunt with my dumbfuck friend. Pic related.

In college. Roommate has a cut gf. hot little thing. Always running around in mini shorts or panties. they'd fuck like rabbits
would jerk off each time

stole a bunch pics of her from his laptop while he was in class

In sixth grade I called a girl crusty tampon and it stuck as a nickname and she cried and filed a harassment thing on me at school

Dated a low self esteem chubby chick in college, took her v-card, she didn’t know better, let me do anal for the first time in a public bathroom without lube or a condom, I didn’t see her face from the angle but she took it like a champ never complaining when we were done she had tears just streaming from her face, I gave her a moment and cleaned my dick then we went to lunch.

When we broke up she was crying but I suggested we fuck one last time as a goodbye and she agreed and she cried the entire time while we fucked. I still run into her from time to time but she refuses to acknowledge me

Flunk out of college and accrue massive debt.

you know you could have just fucked them?

I don't think so. I didn't know any of them before the party. I had intended to fuck the first girl but the way she started wimpering and pulling away I decided that fucking her would have been really difficult and probably loud. So with the second and third my strategy was just to get in and stay until they started to squirm in a bad sort of way.

Not HS or college but...

I was a SSgt in the USAF. While deployed, found out one of my troops was sharing nudes around the base. Probably a 7, very fit, tiny framed blonde girl. Confronted her and threatened to tell her husband back home about it. Promised I'd keep my mouth shut in exchange for pussy.

Ravaged that tight little cunt for about 8 months until we rotated home.

Then told the husband.

what was the first time like when she said yes?

lost

This..... Lets hear the story

made a chick get a divorce with her husband, made her puke from gagging her with my dick, went into her ass dry when she wasn't in the mood, apparently her parents saw the nudes of her I leaked

heard she got HIV from someone like a month later kek

Cheated on my long term gf, then dumped her a year and a half later for cheating on me. There was a lot of other toxic bullshit in that relationship, but that's the gist of it.

Didnt sleep with and broke heart afterwards

>USAF

Oh so it was actually a dude you were screwing.

It's still your fault because you choose to get fucked up. Take some responsibility man.

Also got into underaged drinking on school property

Another time

>Have a roommate whos fuckin rad
>likes to drink, smoke and fuck strange
>we get along great off the bat
>first night in school, he coaxes some ladies to our room cause we found a shady off campus store that sold 4Loko (when it was real)
>Party
>People puke
>Roommate and I laugh
>eventually get 2 ladies to stay after the others leave
>both end up hooking up
>FFW a few weeks
>I shed the girl I hooked up with who now resents me
>He keeps the girl he hooked up with and has a steady fuck buddy, while still hanging with other girls
>Eventually drunkenly run train on his girl with him
>EVERYONE in dorm finds out
>fuels resentment from the girl I hung with
>FFW a few more weeks
>Resentful girl is now trying to 'revenge fuck' my roommate all day
>He's coy, but doesn't humor her advances
>She still lingers and acts cunty towards me
>One night picks a fight with me while were drinking and she storms out
>leaves her beer
>giggle with roommate and take her beer into the bathroom
>piss in it
>bring it back and leave it
>She storms back in
>grabs beer
>swigs
>leaves again
>She still has no idea almost a decade later.

The tit punch.

I used to have a crush on a classmate, I'd always punch her right in the boobies. Both arms at the same time, at both jugs. Apparently it hurt her, but I thought it was hilarious at the time. Not sure why. But whatever, I got to touch boobs.

Got into friendly argument with girl, she made some salient point I couldn't refute so I 'playfully' threw a pool noodle at her torso like a javelin. Noodle curves upward and rails her in the nose.

I could see the disgust/fear on her face, and TBH I was pretty nervous. Turns out she was really tiny down there and I'm pretty thick, and I remember her starting to shift her hips into my thrusts like a whore once I got a good stroke going. She got really wet and when I pulled out my cock was just covered in cream, which I pointed out to her.

Her face when she realized I was using her and she liked it...I'll jerk off to that until I die.

nice

why would you tell her husband? also wouldnt you be opening yourself to some kind of charges?

lottopays.com $$$

you left your OD'd gf lie there while you fucked her friend?

Normally, yes. But I was on stop loss on that deployment. I was a civilian two weeks after I got home.

Fuck yes dude. I have to say you are a fucking gentlemen and a scholar. Pure fucking genius. Wish I had that opportunity, would be so fucking hot. Any more details would be massively appreciated.

Same dude.

I did the same shit and then fucked her when I was thirty and she was married in some shit hotel in El Paso

A girl called me drug fucked so when she started at my highschool I got friends of mine (popular girls) to spread that she sucked dick for $2. Pretty much led to her getting relentlessly bullied and crying during multiple lunchtimes all while actually getting propositioned by boys who had heard of the $2 gobby. She lost all her friends and went from being popular in her year to nothing.

Dont even feel bad.

kek

Lies

>why would you tell her husband?
because shes a retarded whore who cheated on her husband
and no, "blackmail" doesnt count, as if you can call spreading a few pathetic nudes blackmail. any self respecting person would just man the fuck up (metaphorically) and deal with it than betray somebody they presumably love

I got my first girlfriend pregnant and we had an abortion paid for by her parents. Is that bad? We were sort of forced by our parents to break up after this, but she did end up going on birth control.

A friend and I left a girl to drown in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. She lived though.

I got an MIP last week

>but i was really fucked up so its not my fault.
Sounds like a failed DUI defense.

I told a girl I liked her. She freaked.

I told a girl that liked me that I was really into her and got her to come to my place. Took first crack at her nutted, then told her I had to go to the bathroom. Switched with my boy and let him finish her off.

Broke up with my girlfriend for "No reason"
She wouldn't leave me alone so I finally broke and told her "You arn't attractive and I wouldn't want to date you unless you got way hotter."
I started dating her out of pity cause she was pretty depressed

details

nice

Let her go

edge

Call her a whore for spreading her legs for shitty as boyfriend's.

She's pregnant now with a boy.

She also dropped out of highschool