Behold my birthday gift. It was my birthday the other day...

Behold my birthday gift. It was my birthday the other day, and I've been walking past this cool old bric a brac shop on the way home from my work for a few weeks, eyeing off this gorgeous mahogany fingerbox in the window. It's for sale for two hundred bucks, but this is one of those stores where you know you can haggle a little and probably get it for 170.

Every time my parents asked what I wanted I told them and I did all the work for them - I took a picture of it, I gave them the name of the shop and their address, and the budget is way under what they've usually spent on me - normally around 250, though for my 21st birthday last year they were really generous and spent nearly double that.

Last week, I find this wrapped up for me. Mom said dad made it himself and that should make it special, but it looks like he's bought a cheap wooden pencil case and drilled a hole in the end, badly.

Aside from its origin, I must say the interior is actually kinda okay - there's velvet and a nice felt - but I've been so excited to know I'm going to own the one I've been peering at for weeks that I'm worried my disappointment was visible.

I just wanted to vent, Sup Forums - I know I can't be ungrateful but I can't help but feel disappointed.

Rate my fingerbox, I guess.

So... you got a pencil case?

Dude it’s a finger box. It’s a shit one though

No, it's a fingerbox.

It's not shit... it's just not the one I really wanted. I don't think my parents think they're worth the money.

First letter of each line...

You’re a cunt.

Fill it with warm jello and fuck it with your pencil dick.

It's a fleshbox.

Whats a finger box?

What the fuck is a finger box for? I’m guessing it is too small to stick your dick in so wtf does one do?

>newfag detected

it traps flies. You've seriously never used one?

Holy fuck is it 2006? I'm buying bitcoin!

Lets make it a rate thread. Rate my (triple) fingerbox, made it in shop class

Those holes look a little rough? Did you smooth them out?

Also, I've never liked multi-finger boxes, or the boxes with the hole in the top plane. Longitudinal4lyfe

What do you think a Jewish black guy’s asshole smells like?

Bacon.

See I already have a few classic style fingerboxes, I wanted to make a topdown style for shits and gigs. Appreciate the tip

Does it feel weird going top down? Do you bottom out or can you curl your fingers?

No. don't like that's not what it does. Its self explanatory, we all know what it does.

I didn't meant to sound like I was shitting on yours, by the way.

Sigh. Fuck you, OP

I like your fingerbox OP, I wanna make one soon.

My grandpa got this one in Korea, please rate. Probably one of the few things he had from the war that made him a little happy

I honestly think that's the best way unless you're rich and want a collector's piece.

I must be getting old if you kids don't even know what a finger box is for... Damn.

This is the trouble with kids that grow up playing only on computers. No time for simple but amazing things like fingerboxes.

Man that is super nice. Do you keep it somewhere safe? I bet he was glad he had that in the winters there

I know. Hell, even the computers are way different than they used to be. I remember floppy disks. Actually, I remember when people thought floppy disks were a lot of goddamn storage. I remember paying almost $500 for a 5MB hard drive for my work machine.

But yeah, there's no way to upgrade a fingerbox. I guess it's just another one of those classics forgotten to time.

I was so excited when we got a PC with a CD drive lol.

Still nice for us that have our own one though.

8/10

Tbh not even sure how he got it home without it getting stolen. You bet, I lacquer it up every few months to keep it smooth too

WTF is a fingerbox???

Oh that's cool. Where'd he get it? Did he take it with him or did someone send it over?

>no way to upgrade a fingerbox

Why would you want to, though? I mean that brief run of electronic ones people tried to sell in 2005-2010 was a fucking joke

That's a sick ass finger box man. I'm jealous.

Personally, I love the new silicon versions.

Are you serious lol

Are you baiting or just poor?

lmao ameritard spotted

I didn't mean they should be upgraded, just that it's the kind of thing that can't really advance, so the modern generation won't see much of it because it's no longer 'with the times'. I'm not trying to sound like an old fart here with the 'you damn kids' talk, but you see what I'm getting at, right?

Ill bric a brac you, ya ridiculous sob

Looks like an old electric pencil sharpener.

No I get you, I get you- I was just meaning there was a ridiculous trend around trying to reinvent them at one point- I was mostly referring to that

Lol newfag

Stick some fire or bullet ants in there then stick your boner in the hole for a real high.

Lol even my parents got a kick out of the electronic fingerboxes.

I gotcha. Yeah, I remember that electric nonsense. That's like how they came out with electric scooters. What's the point of that? The idea behind a scooter was to scoot around on the damn thing. It ain't meant to be a fast mode of transportation, you're supposed to have fun. What's next, electric skateboard? Electric pogo stick?

Why would you do that?

OP is a greedy fag

I think it was a marketing test, to see how many people and government agencies could believe in bullshit.

You cant even fit a dick in there dumbass its for a finger

I wouldn't I was suggesting that for OP's birthday.

BTW... Happy Birthyday OP!

see if you can return it and buy a better one.

just don't let your rents find out

Man up and have a harder dick to make a big hole!

Thanks user

Fucking newfag doesn’t know what it’s for

Then his dick would fit with room to spare.

Anyway, for the newfags in here, a fingerbox is basically a glorified bong. The wood is tempered and doesn't burn, so what you do is light your greens, push them inside the box, and then create a seal with your finger. With nowhere to go, the chemicals are absorbed in through your skin, and you can get high without actually smoking. Not only does it eliminate the smell clouding an area, you can keep the high going for as long as you keep your finger in the box.

I have to say that getting a finger box on my 13th birthday was the best present I could ever have.

I spent days practicing, and by the time I got to finger bang my first GF, I had fingering muscles of a God.

Word got out about my mastering skills, and there were days when I couldnt even scrub off the pussy stink from my fingers I had banged so many.

Finger Boxes are a godsend....

>ITT: Newfriends

I found this one in my attic. At first I thought it was a Bailey-Pod 60 but it looks hand made. Thoughts?

The 60s were mortise joined, not (lol) ginger joined. What you’ve got there is a Bailey-Pod 40 - and if that’s yours or it’s in the same condition it’s worth a pretty penny!

Ugh. *finger joined not ginger joined sorry

I mean you COULD use a fingerbox for that. Definitely not purist fingerbox use by any means and I certainly wouldnt unless it was a really cheap model

It definitely feels nice but I think it needs some work, I hear a bit of a rattle. Though hardly anyone restores old models like these so I don't know if it's worth the trouble.

Holy fuck dude. Get that appraised. That's new car money right there if that's what I think it is.

One has to go into jackhammer mode with the hard penis to make the hole bigger so it gets into the box.

bout tree fiddy

Bitches don't know about a real box

If it's a genuine Bailey-Pod 40, and not one of the knockoffs, it's worth at least six hundred bucks. If the interior fabric doesn't need restoration and it's only stripping down and reassembling the mechanism, it can be kept mostly original and it's worth literally thousands.

If the fabric needs replacement it's more like six hundred, like I said - you can't find a good modern equivalent of that now. But it's still worth getting someone to take a look.

Its a fingerbox not a fleshlight. Pisses me off what people do with them nowadays

So you're a connoisseur?

That's an odd color for a Raft. Maybe it's one of those Deluxe polish.

Is that an actual Hundertmark Koln?

It’s totally worth it - those things are selling for a fuckload. Best place to take it to is, not kidding, a pool table servicing store- the internals aren’t much different in principle and they’re good at working with wood and felt.

>6/100

Holy fuck that cannot seriously be yours?!?

I suppose you could say that. If not, definitely a classic fingerbox kind of man

Look again. Not lacquered, missing the little golden seal. Cheap imitation. Good imitation, I admit. They got the style down.

People are only meming, though, right? Nobody has actually ruined one so their dick fits in it?

Original - signed and numbered. I personally believe the mid nineties were his best years.

just mocked this one up on the laser cutter, i’m probably going to finish it up in a nice wood,
maybe cherry. I had a similar one when i was a kid but i lost it so I thought it was about time for a new one. thoughts?

You should try out the Barack Sex Blow Up Doll. It can double as a person in an HOV lane.

Dude! I picked that shit up in Germany myself. If you know Hundertmark, you know his earlier stuff did not have the fucking seal. Jesus with you guys!

If it's 6/100 that was before he started sealing, probably before lacquer too. You're a little green still when it comes to fingerboxes, my friend.

My dad has a late 80s Koln. Still keeps it on the desk in his study, wont let me try it out though.

That's not ruining it, that's improving it. It gives the box character.

Cherry would be a perfect wood if you don't want to go walnut.

>70's style ocular perimeter
I see you're a risk taker.

You have to become worthy like the karate kid.

I don’t think you should share another person’s fingerbox personally

Someone is an expert

>2017
>still forcing fingerbox memes
you're worse than those sixxers

Personally I love themed finger boxes. Mine matches with the decor of my room; as I have a classic video game themed man cave. It's truly the piece de resistance of my collection. All of my friends beg to use it when they come over, but the inside is too much for them I just know it

see i was thinking walnut but if i wanted to stain it i like the color of cherry better

That's true, actually. I just love the patterns you can get in walnut. But if you're going for stain, not just a finish, then yeah do the cherry thing, man.

You sir, know your fingerboxes.

That's pretty fucking nice, man. I almost want to call photoshop, who made that?

>t. Someone who gets their information from ED articles ten minutes ago

>100 replies
>nobody is talking about the Bel Air

A friend of mine has worked with silicone molds for a while and he owed me a favor.
I gave him the idea, he carved it out of wood, then cast a mold. It's made out of a durable and soft feel polyester fiberglass for durability and feel, but the outside really pales in comparison to what's on the inside...