ITT:Why a race war will never happen

I'm going to explain to you retards why a race war will not happen. Let me start out with a few links
1.The Aryan Brotherhood, a so called white supremacist gang, has been known to work with black gangs. A couple of months ago they were caught selling meth with the assistance of a black gang
nydailynews.com/news/crime/aryan-brotherhood-black-gang-members-team-meth-ring-article-1.2589204
2.The Muslim Brotherhood, a black gang, actually has white men who will do their dirty work for them. Wiggers are so brainwashed by rap they will go out and kill for black gangs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7DIfQYInTY
youtube.com/watch?v=KxL9jjti6WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>so called white
t. dindu

Also everybody knows the AB are just about organised crime, the only colour they care about is green.

>a race war will never happen

i though that was common sense?

What is this cam sluts name again?

No one actually thinks a race war will ever happen, you retard. This is the US, not Rwanda.

Pro tip:
>Right Click on image
>Search google for image
What'd know, it's Jessica Lynn

You do know that street and prison gangs are irrelevant in a civil war scenario, right? When you have 50 million armed citizens on either side, no one cares about 200 underfed unarmed prison buddies led by the two guys with a shank. And they care even less about 15 kids putting on a front to try to sell drugs. The idea that local units will actually work together as a cohesive unit with leadership is preposterous. You should be much more worried about Cletus, Gerry, and Bo' getting the whole family together than you should be about any unorganized gang.

>drug dealers never fight among themselves

Seriously though the "race war" coming to the US won;t be a "war" in the conventional sense. It will simply be a wide spread pattern of escalating ethnic violence breaking down along the following lines:

>White vs. black
>Anglo vs latino
>Christian vs muslim

and possibly

>Protestant vs catholic

It will start with "lone wolves" like Dylan Storm Roof, and then escalate to small groups launching organized attacks.

But that's wrong you faggot

Came here to say this.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7DIfQYInTY

They are degenerate criminals what did you honestly expect?

I'd like to drum those bongos with my dick.

I obviously meant Jennica you autist

Charlie Hebdo shooting : Burned mosquees, bomb attack against mosques and restaurants
Bataclan shooting : Burned mosquees, bomb attack against mosquee and restaurants, 1 muslim killed
Third attack : ???
Fourth attack : ???
Five attack : ???

The hate of muslims is growing we only need more attacks to wake up the Europeans.

>was wrong
>"obviously you're an autist"

Ah yes, the go-to response of an idiot.

I think I know what you mean

>Be american
>First job
>Collect first paycheck
>Get shot
youtube.com/watch?v=KxL9jjti6WE

Was on /k/ while this was discussed

Lot of euro's were claiming gun ownership on paper is a laugh becuase lots of you have stashed firearms somewhere, is it true?

The 'Aryan Brotherhood' and all other neo-nazi degenerates are as much niggers as any black gang and they'll be exterminated along with all the other untermensch when the day come you fucking moron.

Why do you care so much about the mistake? Just admit you're autistic. It's OK m8, you're in your comfort zone on here.

yes

Maybe not in the USA...

Shut the fuck up retard

>I obviously meant Jessica.

Did you though? Did you really?

3. We are not in a Warcraft game.