Convince me that being trans is a mental illness

Convince me that being trans is a mental illness.

ur dumb if you need to be convinced.

>ur dumb if u need to be convinced

litteraly do 2 sec of research u pleb

>litteraly

FUCK U REE

Well trans people are more often afflicted with impulsive and manic personality disorders. If you are identifying as something you are not, naturally, this is an indication of an unwillingness to accept oneself for who they are points to a self hatred complex and a delusional thought process. Not that everybody doesn't occasionally entertain the idea of a genderswap for a day trope, but to commit to it with such veracity that one makes purposeful, irreversible body modifications or commits to a regimen of potentially harmful hormonal drugs is entirely within the scope of what could be considered a personality disorder.

I have no opinion on transgenderism, but I hope I'm helping you achieve some sense of catharsis by providing a reasonable but fallable argument.

being absolutely convinced that you are something you can never fully be seems like something of a mentally ill thought process. going so far as to mutilate your genitals to be this unobtainable things seems like something of a mentally ill action.

We get it, you think you're smart.

he actually just gave an in depth analysis you tool

Don't listen to these idoits.
Just look up Gender Dysphoria, and that's all you need.

What a load of gibberish lmao.
Also ignored trans kids entirely

nice job exposing your awful bait thread, try harder next time

he just gave an explanation

Is English your third language?

that wasn't me you fucking faggot

jesus youre pathetic
sage

>If you are identifying as something you are not, naturally, this is an indication of an unwillingness to accept oneself for who they are points to a self hatred complex and a delusional thought process
If you're going to post a long post at least not make it diarrhea

Ree