I'm asaxual ama

I'm asaxual ama

wut r u?
gay??

Are you virgin

You are unable to get laid therefore youre either just a manchild or closet faggot
(In other words you call yourself asexual)

No I'm not a virgin but sex is super uncomfortable so I don't fuck much.

Well? Would you?

no pls I can't b gay

yes

mayb

this just means you're an autist.
stop prolonging this meme.

you are an awkward weirdo that doesn't like being touched (thanks to the autism). That makes you a straight weirdo, not an asexual.

fuck sake. lots of kids that get molested don't like being touched later in life. why do you deserve special labels?

because I wasn't molested nor do I have autism babe.

also checkem

>doesn't like being touched
>too awkward for sex
>not autistic
pick one

Which do you prefer? The cream, the steam or the dream? For me it's the dream.

I don't have an attraction to males or females user stop digging ):

>I'm asexual
That means a couple things
1.) You're too ugly and you know because of this no one would ever want to fuck you so you use some fake term to act like you don't care about it. When in fact, you do.
2.) You autistics just as pointed out
Seeing we are on Sup Forums, I'm going to go with both

So what gets you horny then? Given that you must have something of a horn sometimes if you have sex?

I was at a gas station today and I heard an attendant answer an apparent prank call where some giggling teen was asking her in an African accent if she knew the way. This meme was stillborn

da dream

do u honestly not believe in asaxuals?

Good man

Jesus Christ, why are you so butthurt over this? You sound like you're projecting.

Idk just the moment I don't know what truely turns me on.

Hey Barry, why did you leave Game Grumps?

But that sounds like there is something that turns you on....? But just not the male or female sex?

I left because of the homophoic and transphobic nature of the program, and I kept getting called a nigger.

No I don't. Sexual attraction, to whatever an animal or individual may be attracted to is a part of nature. The only way it would be otherwise is because of mental illness or because you were raped and now fear intimacy.
Maybe I would respect it more if it wasn't just landwhales and stillborns claiming to be such.

I don't know tbh it's prob the act but I don't find attraction to fem/male

bullshit. you have sucked peepees. that makes you attracted to dudes. and don't give me that tired "i did it to please them" argument that 'asexuals' always try to spout off.

>projecting
projecting what? the fact that asexuality isn't real?

I should state of course unless the species is specifically not an asexual. As of course there are some, but humans are not.

prob a mental illness I have a few already but not autism ):

no I haven't sucked a peepee.

why tf not? you a fag or something?

Asexuals use asexual reproduction and that's when a creature manages to mate by itself with no outside help. Like sea corral. Can you reproduce offspring with yourself user?

Hey.
They said fucking CHECKEM and got DUBS.

Fucking CHECKED!

That's fine. Don't let that hold you back and be sure to properly deal with them. I just don't want you to be that person on Instagram or whatever shithole to be sharing nonsense about how you're asexual and people are bigots for not believing you or saying you're lying.

I'm pretty conservative so that'll never be me user, don't worry.

This guy gets it. Mother fucking science.

I can, wanna watch?

Okay, what about this then -

Lots of (most?) people feel that their sexuality is a very definiing aspect of their identity. How do you feel about this? How do you feel your asexuality contributes to who you are and the way you see the world?

Autoeroticism isn't the same as asexuality.

I don't think it really contributes much to me just how I feel sexually that's it, the lgbq community is bullshit and doesn't represent me in anyway.

What personal qualities are you attracted to in people?

I'm glad to hear.
Maybe you should seek professional help though in relation to you sexuality. They may be able to help you come to a realization on why you feel as though you're not attracted to other humans sexually. Hell though, as long as you're not hurting anyone nor being a nuisance to others it doesn't really matter if you fuck or not.
Either way best of luck bud, I wish you happiness.

I only find personality to be attractive I don't find anything else attractive or unattractive.

Thanks user, I've been thinking about doing this and I'll prob do it this month thx for the chat.