I need help finding a girl, i have her first name and how she looks

I need help finding a girl, i have her first name and how she looks.

She is a pretty girl age 14-16, blonde hair with blue eyes. I first saw her at PUC museum at november 24th, 2017. She was at a school trip with a blue uniform and white shorts. This was all in Porto alegre, brazil.
Im not sure if she is from porto alegre tho.
Help me plz, she is similar to the girl in the pic, its not her tho.

Her first name is "LavĂ­nia", forgot to put it in the thread.

Do you think we're the fucking fbi?

yes

dude there's a million other fine ass delicious butterscotch booty bitches in brazil

if you're on Sup Forums no pretty teenage/underage girl is gonna get with you user

out of boredom i'll look

Any insignia distinguishable on uniform?

Op here

The uniform was a simple, dark blue color with a white outline and the school name in the chest area, i couldnt read it tho

dang, nice quints. Give me a sec and I think I might have a picture

fuck daddy

Not sure if she is in here, tell me if any of these girls look like her.

Why are you trying to do this anyway? Don't try to rope us into some serial killing shit.

No, she is a bit younger than that, but thanks for trying. She is impossible to find

What are you even trying to achieve with this information? Fishy if you ask me

I can keep looking. Are these the right uniforms?

Its a long story, but me and my class went to museum, and alot of other schools were there, this girl was there and my friend was Crazy for her so im trying to find her now so he can fap to her idk

Thanks, no, the uniforms were similar to these ones in the picture, it was in the same location too (PUC museum)

you know it would be a lot more believeable if you said it was for you and not your friend.

I mean she was hot, but my friend wanted her

What exactly is the PUC museum?

Its a huge ass museum with cientific stuff in it.

Have you considered that by getting this girl's identity on your friend's behalf, you are also exposing it to the rest of Sup Forums?

I guess so, but dont the posts get deleted after a while?

Im knew here so idk

anyone can ask an archving site to archive this thread instantly

Plz daddy no

if you need to request help, go to On Sup Forums you need more of an incentive to get people to help you. They usually help with really fucked up stuff. Or avenging a cat...

>They usually help with really fucked up stuff. Or avenging a cat...

Sup Forums summed up

>OP here

My friend found her, thanks everyone for trying.

Hook us up

show us some nice pics of her if she is that great

No problem

Can you at least tell the school name so I can see whether I was on track?

See this is what i'm talking about. Don't answer this creep for the love of god.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as creepy. I just wanted to see if I could have helped OP out. Like I said, I'm doing this out of boredom.