The Batman- 04/27/2018

Shazam- 10/05/2018

Superman Sequel- 04/05/2019

The Flash- 06/14/2019

Justice League 2- 11/01/2019

Dark Universe- 04/03/2020

Green Lantern Corps- 07/24/2020

Suicide Squad 2- 10/02/2020

- Peter Jackson and Sam Raimi have both signed to direct a film.

- Sinestro will be the villain for the third Justice League film. It will be an adaptation of the Sinestro Corps War.

- The New Gods will still be the biggest threat in this universe and Darkseid War will be adapted further down the line.

- A New Gods film is expected to happen. The film will focus on the war between the New Gods and the sons of Darkseid and Highfather. The studio wants the film to have a Lord of the Rings feel to it.

- Deborah Snyder will have a lot less power after Justice League. Zack Snyder will move to a production position.

- Shazam has started the pre-production stages. Studio will make announcements on the film at the end of month.

- When the studio first started developing Suicide Squad, Geoff Johns suggested the New God Kanto as the villain. Geoff Johns believed that a smaller scale invasion in Suicide Squad would set up Darkseid for Justice League better. Ultimately they went with Enchantress (who Geoff Johns suggested should be part of the team) but after seeing the reception of Batman v. Superman, the studio took Geoff Johns suggestion and allowed him to adapt his idea in his rewrite of Justice League but with Steppenwolf instead of Kanto. In the original script, Darkseid was going to show up with Steppenwolf as his henchmen.

- David Ayer's return for Suicide Squad 2 is up in the air. Ayer's sequel pitch has the Suicide Squad going on a mission to Santa Prisca.

>these threads

>Sam Raimi
HERE WE GO

Oh come on :D

>Sinesto villain in JL3

Just wast of movie. SInestro will be villain in GL movie if in any

>New Gods movie

Right... No fucking way. Not on the table. WB businesman are not goingto make movie about some weird as aliens that nobody knows for while. For decade.

>Peter Jackson

I'm sure this is bullshit. Like sheeeet

Personally I wouldn't mind Sinestro but Sam Raimi and Peter Jackson? Lol at least make it believable. Peter Jackson would never work with WB again after the way he established treated in The Hobbit trilogy.

>You fucking tin head nigger, you are only here as a racial quota, you are completely useless compared with me.

What did he mean by this?

I hate that Captain Marvel is called Shazam now. He was my favorite DC hero before that. It's like renaming the Thing "Clobberin' Time" or Superman now has a "TJ&TAW" on his chest and is known as TRUTH JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY Man.

Nice source faggot. Back to Sup Forums with you, maybe they'll take the bait.

It's not the same thing at all. The Wizard's name is also Shazam and was from the beginning.

But isn't she the source? And a credible one. I mean she was there, she did see it. And in the end she just uses the identity of the other person she pretends to be to backup the claims she's making as a reporter.

So does that mean OP is legit?

I would be weird to have two Captain Marvels. DC/WB probably want to avoid the confusion.

Oh based god of kino, please let this all be true.

>The Wizard's name is also Shazam and was from the beginning.
That makes it even more stupid. He has the same name as a completely different person who gave him his powers and when he tells someone his superhero name he is also calling the other dude and saying his name activates and deactivates his powers.

>That makes it even more stupid
No it doesn't.
>He has the same name as a completely different person who gave him his powers
So?
>and when he tells someone his superhero name he is also calling the other dude and saying his name activates and deactivates his powers.
That's not how his powers work anymore. The lightning only comes down when he means it to.

Love my Nu52 Shazam trade. Snyder writes a very compelling Billy. It's a shame nobody knows what to do with him.

Yeah, he really benefited from the reboot. He's also the best character from the DC animated films.

I loved Superman/Shazam return of Black Adam. Hopefully they take inspiration from this animated short.

> not giving up
>not doing kingdom come

dcucks deserve to get BTFO

Goddamn these are always so fake its ridiculous. Every time you say WB is gonna make some big announcement soon whether it's a casting or confirming a new movie in the coming weeks and then guess what? FUCKING NOTHING HAPPENS!

Fuck off, faggot.

Snyder? I think you mean Johns.

Actually one of these "rumors" turned out to be true. A few months back someone said announcements would early September and they did.

The Hobbit was only distributed by WB
New Line are the ones that fucked him over

What about Cyborg? aka Nigger Kino

My memory is shaky. What exactly are you referring to that they called ahead of WB making an announcement in early September?

EVERYONE FUCK OFF THIS THREAD IS MINE NOW!

Kill yourself kinofaggot

>When the studio first started developing Suicide Squad, Geoff Johns suggested the New God Kanto as the villain.

That's fucking retarded

>being a flickfag

Bets on how far they get before WB pulls the plug because of how hard this franchise is crashing and burning? What will be the straw that brakes the Camel's back? JL not breaking a billion? Wonder Woman being an absolute flop? Batman movie being terrible?

>these gay ass threads are literally only made after big news is released, never before

Wow you didnt even try with this one

You display absolutely no knowledge of how films are made

Post this on Sup Forums instead

>movies are crashing and burning despite making a profit left and right.

u wot m8?