New cock tribute thread, last one reached limit

new cock tribute thread, last one reached limit

requesting

pls

and this one also if user is kind enough

Requesting

This shit gets me so hard omg

Wait about 10 minutes. That was an old tribute I did and my device is dead right now. Give it a few minutes to charge. In the meantime, link here so I can tribute when ready

sexy...name?

moar like this

Yo op i saw your other thread. Im not here to ask for a tribute i wanted to know if you had the original pic. Ive been looking for original copy for days and saw you had one of her pics

ty!

This girl? I save EVERY girl I tribute.

No this girl im looking for a copy of the pic of her getting out of the pool and was hoping you had it

Are you sure it was me? I don't remember doing her. When was the thread posted?

Earlier today i think. Hit image limit. The pics came from a thread on r a few days ago but it disappeared pretty quick. Hell if any one has it it woulb be appreciated. The pic of her in the stripped bikini

I’ll wait

I haven't tribbed for a few days so it wasn't me. Sorry Sup Forumsro.

You always post her? Who is she?

Damn thanks anyway

more?

more

no problem

Doing private requests on KIK this evening, username tributes0123

A girl I went to school with. Have a huge crush on her. But since that will never go anywhere I want to see her take as many cocks as I can.

still doing these tribs?

I can do tributes for u on kik:
zhsie

how is getting other dudes to jizz on pictures of her getting back at her? She'll never even know. And even if she did, it'd only make her even more creeped out and disgusted by you.

You're actually pretty gay for wanting pictures of other dudes dicks jizzing. Faggot.

Why are you even in here? Go back to the trap threads.

reply if u want original pic