I will be treated like a God is sweden and germany

Yes you will, Imran.

Yes, I will

>you go to Sweden
>live of welfare in the shittiest area of a random city
>50% of the country hates you openly, 45% hates you in secret
>5% likes you
>no one will hire you
>the winters are long and dark, 24h sunlight in the summer, 24h darkness in winter
>there is thousands of people just like you
Ahmed you will not be treated as a "god"..
You will be treated as an immigrant.
Until you speak our language and work for a living no woman will touch you.

Why do you just assume I want to go as a refugee? I can afford to shitpost on a mongolian nitting forum, if I were to go to sw*d*n it would be to attend uni

>why do you just assume
Because 99.9% of people from your world living here is refugees?
>to attend uni
Hope you got good enough grades and speak perfect English.
But sure as long as you don't live off the state you'll be fine. Treated as a foreigner. Normally that is.

you'll be fine
anything is possible in uni if you aren't a moron

>50% of the country hates you openly, 45% hates you in secret
are you suggesting 95% if population is ethnic ? hahahahaha

you just have to learn swedish and you can get easily get the hottest women wow so hard

I got B(75%) in my cambridge exams and those are marked according to british english so its bretty gud

Shitskin, you are not welcome here!

Go to Britain then, there are many of your kind already

>and you can get easily get the hottest women
You mean the ones desperate enough? Kek there is a difference..
>are you suggesting 95% if population is ethnic ?
Nope. I was talking about the Swedish population.
I'm not even Swedish my self but I never see multiracial couples in my city here.
All the immigrants live in their part of town, go to their schools which are 90% foreigners etc etc.

>just have to learn swedish
Pic related(indian) is born in sweden and speaks fluent swedish and he was able to score a 6/10

just so you know while you are yelling at random people on the internet, tons of blacks and arabs are having sex with your women :)

Even if that's the case (which it isn't), why would I care? I have a gf and what other people do doesn't affect me.

Britian is a sad expensive and crowded poop hole. They're also bretty lacist. 90% of the time its cloudy or raining, I'd lose my tan but kill myself from depression in the end

Do you think the weather in central and northern Europe is different? We have exactly the same weather and people are only a bit less racist. Also Sweden is even more expensive and Germany is about the same.

>expensive
Hahahahahahahahaha. Are you kidding me?
Sweden is a lot more expensive.
>I'd lose my tan but kill myself from depression in the end
So why is Sweden an option? It's literally dark here 6-7 months of the year...

Yes but the architecture isn't as depressing and anime(spice and wolf) have given me unrealisticly high expectations of germany.

I agree the UK is a depressing hellhole but the rest of Europe Int heaven either if you aren't rich

So why come to Sweden then?
It's dark most of the year, cold and wet.
Summers are mostly just week long periods in otherwise rainy and cloudy "warm" weather..
It's summer now here. Rain, 13 degrees and windy. Normal summer weather.

I hate the uk okayyyy. And its not like I even want to immigrate their

>swedes have to try this hard to dissuade brown and black kings to go there so they cant steal more women

swedes like their women

That sounds like a perfect climate to me.

Sorry but Im only intrested in my cousin

>That sounds like a perfect climate to me.
Oh it is. I hate heat and sun. I'm the most happy in winter when it's -20 Celsius and snow to my knees.
But the brown people hate cold weather.
And the eternal darkness.

>-20
Wew, I experianced -2 this year(-7 at night) and I was about to die

>oh no my neighbour is having sex RIGHT NOW with a non white. I'm soooo angry now.

We can't all be Sup Forumscucks you know

some winters it goes below -40 at times
lowest is usually in the -30s though

No you weren't you fucking pussy, but in any case you just helped the Swede make his point. Don't go there.

>-2
Kek. Take a look at this from my town last winter.

Sweden is actually quite warm. They're just telling you that because they don't want you to go there. Ignore them bro, go to Sweden the girls there will jump on your dick

Sorry tyrone niggers dont get an opinion on my thread

>I'm not even Swedish my self
Every fucking time

Niggers don't like the cold either. I'll never get why Minneapolis is so full of Somalis.

Im built for heat. The cold makes you a beta fag

Sweden is sadder, more expensive, more racist, more cloudy and more depressing.

>actually quite warm
Yes yes...

>screwing the sex ratio is no big deal

Why does everyone in this thread call Sweden racist? last time i checked racists dont welcome hordes of ethnics into their country with open arms

>racists dont welcome hordes
We don't. But government makes the choice.
And since voters are split between different parties the wrong one always win it seems like..
So we do what we can.
My town decided to burn down their refugee homes.

If their government is pushing so hard with antiracism, it's because people aren't antiracist in the first place.

I guess it's more secret contempt for ugly useless immigrants than "real racism" btw.

I got 86% in my cambridge exams on my profficiency when I was 14, started speaking to foreign people in english when I was 16 while already speaking fluent english since 11 when I was in similar forums

my english abillity is the only good thing about me

>Do you think the weather in central and northern Europe is different?

Yes, Greece is really colder than Germany or even Denmark during the winter, I was in Berlin in December and there was no snow and was not even below 0

Forgotten and shunned?

>profficiency
>IN similar forums

>my english abillity is the only good thing about me

WEW

I have AAAAAB for my GCE A levels, I'm not joking. I'm in college right now, but I'm curious, how likely am I to make it into your universities and how will I be treated there. I'm a rich, anglo and highly intelligent chink with a noticeable english accent.

If you're educated and articulate, I think you'll get along fine just about anywhere, man. I mean I guess the Eurofags can interject if they think I'm wrong but 90% of the negativity toward foreigners has more to do with the financial cost of taking on unskilled people who don't make an effort to assimilate than it has to do with race.

Nice to hear that. I'm now focusing on trying to get into Cambridge to do my masters.

You took O'levels is 14? Jebus

If you can get into Cambridge, you're smarter than most people here. Keep up the good work dude.

>If their government is pushing so hard with antiracism, it's because people aren't antiracist in the first place

What a retarded logic

Looks quite warm where the migrants go though

Not the university we're talking about Alevels

Perhaps qualify that because negativity towards "foreigners" highly depends on the nature of the foreigner. As a Han Chinese from Singapore, especially one who speaks english, you'll have a completely different experience than someone from Pakistan or Somalia.

The major beef westerners have with Chinese international students is either (i) they can't speak english worth shit, (ii) they cheat on all their exams and share assignments amongst each other, (iii) they spend a ton of money, buying up multiple homes and fancy cars (classic fuerdai mainlander), and (iv) they're extremely insular, and only participate in chinese clubs and have chinese friends, such that you live in an entirely different world from them

But assuming that you can speak english well and make an effort to interact with your colleagues of various backgrounds, people will probably like you.

>anglo
>chink
Wat?
>5A's and 1B
Those are fantastic grades for anywhere, you'll get into the top notch uni here, since you're a chink you'll be treated fine becuz pak-china alliance, but if its dating than its gonna be more of a problem since women here dont race mix that much

I am ironically not very good in Chinese, I was raised in a household that predominantly spoke in English. Although my dad's a doctor and he had to pick up some Chinese to converse with patients, sadly it didn't really brush off on me. I've had had Canadian as well as Malay friends, I feel that the 'Whites' as you may call, still have that inherent prejudice towards us, although I have proven that I'm not lacking in intellect as well. Guess you can't fully unroot the strongly clinging sense of stereotype that 'Whites' habor.

>as a Han Chinese from Singapore
>Canada
No surprise here, you've basically colonized Toronto at this point.

What about your goat?

>As a Han Chinese from Singapore [...] you'll have
>As a [Chinese person] you'll have

I'm white desu, and my sentence structure was fine.

>Guess you can't fully unroot the strongly clinging sense of stereotype that 'Whites' habor.

Sure, but don't think this is just a 'white' thing; every predominant ethnicity is prejudicial towards the 'other'. I've travelled across Asia and faced a lot more adversity as a white person than an asian person would in my hometown (Vancouver). It's still socially acceptable today to refuse whites entry to bars in Japan, or to ban black people from college dormitories in China.

>American education

what's that in american?

About the same, actually.

Come on man, it's okay that you don't know Celsius, but just use the fucking Google converter.

But he will touch women