W/ Westworld General Thread

Dia de los Muertos edition
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utmqZD6Y-ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MiB = Smoke Cloud????

Friendly reminder reddit is more in love with this show than you.

Logan

the numbers Arnold, what do they mean ??

William or Logan is the man in black 30 years later.

Also Bernard is a host.

>there are people finding this shit attractive

Look, it's Snek!

id let her suck me
then do her from behind

The people in Westworld universe are actually not aware of being in a TV series.

Let that sink in.

>No one makes that mistake with me

> Lost's MiB is a good guy at first
> William is a good guy at first

Bravo JJohnahtan Nolan

you take that back

BAAAD PUSSSSSY

It's Logan

And no, Bernard isn't a host.

If the two timelines is true, when Dolores meets MiB, will she remember and be friendly to him or see him as an enemy, depending on what he did to her in that barn or anything else he's done to her over the 30 years

IS WILLIAM ACTUALLY THE MAN IN BLACK'S NEPHEW???
IS LOGAN JUST A FIGMENT OF WILLIAM'S IMAGINATION WITH WILLIAM ACTUALLY ACTING OUT BOTH CHARACTERS???
DOESN'T THE MAN IN BLACK KNOW THAT YOU NEED TO EARN CRYSTALS TO ADD TIME TO THE FINAL GAME IN THE CRYSTAL MAZE???
HAS BERNARD USED THE SHRINK RAY ON ELSIE'S TITS???

>double timeline theory
>the theory actually contains just one timeline

how are people this retarded?

The new area looked almost like Roman world. Definitely felt out of place.

It was supposed to be a Mexican town.

I wonder how much HBO paid her to agree to have that tattoo made.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

that tat actually looks badass

I dont see anything????? same can lmao

I don't get it.

Damn she has nice tits.

Lol xDDD

>tattoo
considering it's actually blood as a color
how long would that coloring last ?

blacked

Sizemore posting is my favourite kind of posting.

You know your show is shitty when the only thing to discuss after every episode is a new fan theory, the writing is so damn lazy. I shouldn't be surprised though, Nolan and Abrams are hacks

HEY user
I GOT A QUESTION
HOW DO THEY SHRINK THEM?

have some snek

[RELENTLESS]

> how long would the Hepatitis infection last?

stahp. she's only curious because she's pure and has no real experience with such things.

I watched several seasons of Raising Hope for her

oh fuck they're ACTUALLY at different times in history.

this definitely confirms it.

obviously fake bust from raising hope dream episode she's petite as heck

Season 2 I might just wait out and binge watch the whole thing so I don't have to read about these fucking theories or memes.

mfw only one way to find out

post yfw the two timeline theory is correct except William and Logan are actually in MiB's future instead of past

Can you faggots talk about something besides the timeline theory, it's taken up conversation of like the last 5 threads. Talk about something else you fucking plebs

>no elsie gf

do yo people like this show this much? I mean i have watched it so far but i get get any great feels from it. plus that giant fake or real black cock was not needed

maybe you're the one who's obsessed
go see a shrink

it was on screen for less time it took to read your reply and write my own.

Did Sizemore died or something? He hasn't been on the show since the second episode.

Eh, at this point it's practically confirmed. It's not just some lame fringe theory, it's just the plot of the show. Why can't people discuss it?

> plus that giant fake or real black cock was not needed
it absolutely was

how else would you get a relentless fucking experience ?

That makes more sense than that they're in the past actually.

There was 50 naked chicks last episode, and like one fucking dong. Jesus christ you're a pathetic cuck.

Jew Jew Abrams: Check.
Stronk Females: Check.
Interracial sex scenes: Check.
Portray confederates as evil: Check.
Big black cock: Check.
White woman lust after big black cock: Check.
White autist guy fucking dead woman: Check.

Modern tv in a fucking nutshell. We get it. The goyim are sub creatures and white men should be wiped out. NEXT.

Reminder this will make William break.

somebody get this big guy outta here

I'd like to spend a month doing orgies in the place shown in the latest episode

no, I actually hate liberal propaganda

fuck HBO

are you fucking kidding me ?
mine too

WATCH IT PATRIARCHY

Excuse me, could we talk about how great the song in the intro is? The visuals are okay, however I am certain they could have done a better job with it.

how about snek

i really liked the piano tune when Dolores saw herself at the cardtable and when she aimed at the nitroglycerin coffin

Intro song captures the show's vibe perfectly. Pretty perf desu

it's just GOT's theme tweaked a tiny bit.
fucking pathetic if you ask me.

Man it's clear to me now that HBO wouldn't have the balls to make shows like deadwood and sopranos today

>liberal propaganda
The ol' robots are good at things that require speed and precision agenda

Sup Forums memes are shit

>#DraftOurDaughters
Jesus christ, this can't be real.

>mfw the experience is relentless

You're in a dream, Dolores.

the last episodes featured no Sizemore
pretty much a disaster

Pretty sure it's an edit of an image about opening all military positions up to women in the US and how women could be drafted should there ever be a need for drafting.

Why are you watching this HBO drivel instead of the superior Westworld TV show?

that's just Sup Forums

>can't be real

Why? You think women can't fight wars? You think ladies can't get out on the battlefield and kill people? FUCKING CHECK THAT PRIVILEGE MANCUNT!

I... Hate to break it to you user. She's experienced.

youtube.com/watch?v=utmqZD6Y-ao
GOD she's so hot. I'm serious, the whole vibe of this intro made it the hottest thing I've seen in recent memory. Remember when you were young and saw something that really made you go "wow, that's fucking hot?" In a bigger than (for) you kind of way? Yeah

>Draft
>thinking this would work

>hasn't seen Starship Troopers
>will never get to share cosex showers with your war buddies after a wild night of rough sex before battle with the ruskies
life is unfair if you ask me

Trumptard escaped his containment board: check

Threadly reminder that timeframe theorists are just Stannis autists from the /got/ gen: They cling to a theory with no chance of being true and have only canned responses to criticism of their theories and that not even the showrunners telling them they are wrong is enough to deter them.

This is actually upsetting me.
No father worth a damn would want his daughter to get raped and die (not necessarily in that order) in some middle-eastern shithole.

>\W/ is the hottest meme central on Sup Forums
what went so right

I can't wait until the election and Sup Forums gets btfo.

Do you think she cried after William refused her?

lawrence for most underrated character

Is this the worst dialog on TV?

>/vg/tier general autists spilling over onto my westworld threads

Please, PLEASE go back to redbit. If I don't see at least 3 (THREE) CIA references in the next ten posts I'll be sorely dissapointed.

>No father worth a damn would want his daughter

WOAH THERE Patriarch Pete. No man controls the destiny of the modern woman. They can go get raped and die if they want. They're strong, independent, and they don't need no man. You better check yourself before you start that sexist shit on this board. Take it to Sup Forums where it belongs.

Probably will be once Russia nukes Norway in response to you dumb fucks placing Marines there.

Are you baiting or are you that retarded to fall for Sup Forumstards 0/10 bait? You would have to be more stupid than those niggers, I didn't thought it was even possible, good job.

for you

BIG BLACK

>Putin thinks women are weak

Russians have been using women on the front for generations

>Smokefu literally gets blacked
>yet pure Elsie is the BBC Fuckfu
delet

i was watching or reading something recently where the main character was giving someone a glass full to the brim, to prove that they were an android because they didn't spill it

anyone know what i'm talking about?