(Lurker so bad at posting stuff. Btw can I get banned if I'm 16?)

(Lurker so bad at posting stuff. Btw can I get banned if I'm 16?)

>Turned 16
>really don't want to continue school
>last year of 10th grade until high school
>dumb af and a future isn't expected
>don't want to work or do anything
>all I do is play video games and browse Sup Forums
>been wanting to kill myself

Should I do it?

I'm in a similar boat to you mate, I'm gonna neck myself St some point but I'd rather you didn't

you need to be 18 to be on this website

Yeah you’re gonna get banned. Also don’t kys before you finish high school. You can think about if you don’t get laid in college

Yea prolly

I was gonna do same just wait till you hit college uni

Yeh you got banned. Dumbass

nah Man. user, you’re too young to know what to do. Just ride it out. Better yet stop being a cuck and get a person to hold on to, that helps

Wanna play games? Fuck that, go make them

worst case scenario you collect welfare and do what you do best, play vidya and Sup Forums. You wont get much but itll be enough to do that.

In college first term it's first time in 10 years I haven't been super depressed and wanting to kill myself I'm to beta to do it and I couldn't do that to my dad at least not that young hold out. Wait 3 years after college and if you still want to end it go for it. Same goes for me that's my plan

Dont die a virgin dumbass

Enjoy your 30 day ban, but yeah you're too young for the rope. Wait till you're 26 and if you're still in the same boat, then think about it. Everything gets better when you get out of high school because you get to meet people that you haven't known for fucking years and make new impressions.

inb4 this thread gets 404'd
also don't do it. take it from a guy who was in your exact same position. if you really want to do it, i would wait until atleast college. see how your life works out, kid.

Not OP, but I was gonna kms tonight, but couldn't find any sleeping pills (was hoping to take pills and suffocate). I found some rope in my garage though, do I do it? I'm scared as fuck of hanging, but I promised myself that I would do it tonight...

You know ones teenage years are the least important. I'd just slack off and do whatever the fuck you want for a few years. You probably only want to kill yourself because you hate having to do shit you don't want to. College is a joke btw, my friends who went there are all worse off than me and I'm and high school drop out.

If i were you I wouldn't worry about being serious about life until you hit your early 20s. It's one's 20s that are important, teenage years don't matter at all.

i said the same thing when i was 16, killmyself at 22, then at 25, now im almost 30. id say just work when you can to make your own money, and party as much as you can. dont stay inside when your the current age you are. do dumb shit, test yourself, get scars, go make some stories you can tell to people later in your life.

there is a lot more world out there than you even realize.

you dont know how much you dont even know yet.

live stream or gtfo

At college uni people just as depressed if not even worse are in the same boat as you and they get through it for god sakes my ra literally has cut her arms and wrists every centimeter no joke but she is the most humble kindest outgoing person out there and makes me realize that if she was borderline actually gonna kill herself and she can change then maybe I can too

Not a therapist. But dont do it (Even though I want to do it too)

why tho we need more nibbas when the race war happens

come on, man. don't do it. I can't stop you, and I can't really give you any reasons not to do it, but just don't. wait and see how everything works out.

hmm I'm actually down, where do I stream? Also it's gonna be in a forest, dark af, so you probably won't see much

people pretending to be me smh

facebook, that way your mummy and all her 40 yr old soccer mom friends can watch

If you feel like life is meaningless at 25 ish consider going painless get a garbage bag and pit over head tape with helium being pumped in while playing games or listening to your favourite song on repeat while jerking off or something or if you don't care about pain then get airplane wire and make a neuce and then superglue your hands to your head. So when the airplane wire cuts your head off it will look like you pulled your head off lol

Light a match and hold onto it. That way when you die, you drop it and start a forest fire. go out in style, my man.

It actually keeps getting worse and worse, and why wait out a painful life just to end up dead in the end? No joke I was shaking all day and almost passed out in the shower, felt like throwing up, really didn't wanna do it, but now I'm disappointed af in myself. I really wanna do it, and it's now or never, so...

(Btw I'm legitimately a horrible person, if that helps justify my actions)

Helium. You will just fall asleep but please please wait untill after post secondary get osap or Money from family do drugs fuck girls and get a good career where you can make money and travel and hope god will smite you down but live untill 25 dude and if you aren't happier or life has improved end it I know I will

that really sucks, user. I'm sorry to hear that. do you have any friends or family you want to write notes to?

>(Btw I'm legitimately a horrible person, if that helps justify my actions)
Explain how

>last year of 10th grade until high school

What the fuck does that mean?

Well the release will be a lot better if you hold on. Like when you have a shit your holding onto and then you finally shit.

Im in 10th grade now. next year I'm starting highschool

Oh and i never get why you fucks don't become junkies, like if i wanted to die i wouldn't kys. I'd just start shooting herion.

You're an idiot.....

Finish school. I'm going to jail in 2 weeks for a long time an I'm 18. Stay away from drugs you'll make it user.

how long?

Drugs r cool u dnt kno wat ur talkin about. Aslo dnt be a pussy go on the run, its so easy these days.

>I'm going to jail in 2 weeks for a long time

How long?

I hate my parents, they disgust me to the point where I cringe, so no. And I'm sure my friends actually want me to die, so I don't have much to say to them (and no they're not bad people, they're actually nice af, but I can see it in their eyes that my existence makes them cringe)
Ight I'll list a few things
>jerks off to anything and everything no matter how fucked it is
>watches gore videos for entertainment sometimes
>wishes my parents would die, not because they're bad people, I just dislike them A LOT
>I see no worth in life (but at least I'm not hypocritical since I don't see any worth in my life either)
Etc
There is no release if I just stop existing though?
Dude I popped molly recently and I still wanted to die. Drugs can make me happy, but they can't stop my thoughts + I'm poor.

loser lol

Oh no my feelings

See this is the thing user. You have no fucking idea what death is, you THINK its the end but you don't know that. For all you know your gonna get reincarnated as a fucking sea slug or a human in shitter circumstances. There is no evidence that death is the end.

am sea slug. can confirm that life is fucking hard (well, soft). at least the ladies are pretty much always wet.

#seaslugthuglife

Logically it wouldn't make sense that my life would last forever. Sure, I can't be 100% sure that death = the end, but you can't be 100% sure about anything anyways, so I won't base my judgement on that.

Fuck it dude I'm gonna do it, can someone share where I can stream if anyone's actually interested in watching?

U suck larg3 pepe and u hav smol pepe

Nonsense you have no basis for that view
Point. You have no understanding of death, your position is based on ignorance and not logic. I mean your consciousness has to go somewhere.

All I'm saying is that you are forced to exist and there is no way out,

Kek

Go to /p/ and type "trash".
Banned me because I was calling the guys picture "trash" and the faggot mod said I was trying to get everybody to dox him.

>16
>killing yourself

Kid, you don't know shit about real life. Do you what it feels to live like shit? live in a fucking shit third world country, to dont know if your money will let you live another day, to pass a whole fucking day without eating, to have to work all the day for a 12$ salary a day. To be pointed with a gun in your head because of drug deals, to spent whole days with anxiety and scared of what the fuck is going to happen tomorrow. You know that shit? If not, you're just a pussy beta shit that wants to cry because overprotective or the girl you like denied you, get that shit outtahere

by ur standards I'm already fucked xD

CAN SOMEONE FIND THIS MAN A GODAMN WEBSITE

I've already made logical arguments about it, well to myself at least, sooo many times. And also, half the time I don't even feel "conscious", or how I experience life changes, never feels like it's the same "consciousness". Anyways, I don't really care enough to explain myself anymore, and even if I'm wrong I seriously do not care.

To be fair in ops defence, its unlikely for all these things to happen to you in a single life time so him being a kid had nothing to do with your statment, altough i do understand your point

Well good luck in the next life, its gunna be painful.

Btw I look and sound like a huge faggot, so beware. +I'm beta af

I'll be honest, I hope it is. I just hope it's painful after it's too late to stop it

you wanna do it 100 yards from the parking lot so someone can come record it for us

I understand that other people have it harder than me of course. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't be sad that for example, my uncle killed my mom.

you can stream on youtube

that's fucked up, but like it's not about you we're trying to convince OP from not killing himself :/

most people don't feel conscious about half the time my mans

they call it dreaming

Holy shit now that I know that I'll do it again, I'm actually shaking like crazy kek
Exactly, so if I can feel half-conscious, why can't I lose 100% of my consciousness?
Will I get banned?

do it on tinychat

sometimes it's not about what we know but what we feel that's why suicide becomes a option, I've felt suicidal and I considered doing it, but for a reason I felt like trying everything I could to avoid that, Op u need to talk to ur mom, dad, or guardian about it before doing something so fucking stupid as suicide, pls promise me that.

fuck off faggot

What a fucking faggot

Fucking end it all, you filthy piece of scum

Lol why

Its not gone tho its elsewhere while you dream. I wouldn't expect you to understand though. You are a dumbfuck after all. You know nothing.

wow what a fucking low life fag

Ok idc lol

End your life fucktard fag

Make like OP and kill yourself nigger

BAGUETTE BAGUETTE YOU ARE A FAGUETTE

Then kys faggot

What's wrong with tinychat?

No shit

Moral fags GTFO. I remember when it was all Sup Forums could do to get a live stream suicide. Harden up faggots.

it's gay and wrong, carry on.

Its so different these days. Like if you tell someone to do it they won't, if you talk them out they will. But they won't have the curtsey of doing it on a livestream.

Romans 14:7-10 New King James Version (NKJV)
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.

I'm actually lost, is it good to use or not? Also I'll have to charge my phone so it may take like 40 mins

do it

no you fucking faggot

can we focus on OP trying to kill himself?

>Should I do it?

If you mean "go to a doctor and get treated for depression" then yes.

Yes hope this little privileged fag streams

Honestly nigger I'd leave it for tonight, get a better set up and then make a thread. Shit like this makes me realise how precious life is, I'm gonna try extra hard now to make the best of things.

Wait so I don't livestream? I mean I did kinda derail his thread, mb. Guess I'll just go out solo

Enjoy your ban young fag

Don't drop out. Keep trying and do better. 18 year old NEET here, Was taken out of school at 13 and family never put me back in, struggling on trying to get my GED and make some kind of life for myself. STAY IN SCHOOL! Get your diploma even if it takes a few extra years. Dont drop out, you'll regret it everyday of your life I promise that

Life if jokingly short so it would only make sense to enjoy it

Idk what a better setup would entail? Plus if I don't do it tonight, I doubt that I'll ever do it, so it's not really an option.

Yes you should and stream it on liveme dot com

what I meant was to try to persuade him not to do it

Yeah I understood what you meant lol
Is he still here though?

people who wanna kms are dumbasses because why kms when you can run away from home and be a drifter who goes on cool adventures and does odd jobs. though youd be broke at least your life would be fun and you wouldnt be dead

Think of how many years OP is throwing out that could be dedicated to something fun like drug abuse.
Gen Z kids piss me off