Be youngest guy at my work

>be youngest guy at my work
>blue collard job, all the guys are at least 10 years older than me (23)
>hear them talking about movies from when they were younger
not bad for plebs
>"hey kid you ever watch ((this))"
>idk why I decide to fuck with them and say no
>"how about a classic like Ghostbusters?"
>yeah of course! I think women have no be represented in film enough and this was really well done!
>theyre wondering if I'm pulling their leg or not
>"no, the original man..."
>no idea what youre talking about :^)

watching the horror on their faces and sad, depressing looks made me really happy. Fucking drumptards btfo

>collard

Go fuck yourself.

I bet you get laid like all the time.

I have never seen a vagina

You sound like a fucking loser seriously. Your co-workers tolerate you and talk about you when you're not in the room.

Fucking. Shocker. KYS for even remotely considering posting this faggot fucking shit. Fucking loser

What's the point of this thread? Do you want people to say you're cool or something?
This site has turned you into a fuckhead.

This is now a "I hate op" thread.
Let it flow.

Are you really so socially incapable that you missed an opportunity to get in the group on your work because you had to do some "irl troll omg"?

I know. I already got one fired for "hate speech" (just locker room banter) and feel their rage, but they cant say shit because they know theyre fucked if they do.

nah, I was always an asshole

>nah, I was always a badass
No, dude. You used internet your parents paid for to be influenced by Internet assholes and now think you're
""""""""""""""Redpilled"""""""""".

good goy

You arent an asshole. You are a socially autistic POS who had an opportunity to make friends that arent plush, but instead chose to say "fuck i love choking on dick." seriously KYS your life is fucking pointless and you are depriving decent people of oxygen. KYS.

Yet another internet buzzword nobody would ever use in real life.
Except you, of course. Cause that's your thing I guess.

GET EM

>Fucking drumptards btfo
so the story never happened

>fuck i love choking on dick." seriously KYS your life is fucking pointless and you are depriving decent people of oxygen. KYS.
I know...

worst thing is none of this happened and I spent days thinking this up just to make a thread with some replies

I dont even have a job

Loved that movie, must have watched it at least 1000 times.

How the fuck are people here stupid enough now to fall for this easy bait?

Seriously guys, the OP non-ironically saying "drumpftards BTFO" didn't tip you off? At all? What about the subject matter, the new Ghostbusters movie? The one that Sup Forums has been in uproar about for like...2 years? You didn't consider that this subject matter was fishy?

I'm in shock I spend my time on a site with such a stupid userbase. I can't believe so many of you fell for this

Literally negro-kino

I should add that I thought the OP was funny, I'm just in shock people could believe such an obviously fabricated story was real...

Come on man, don't play your hand just yet, you could have kept it going for a while

Stop talking to yourself.

>Come on man, don't play your hand just yet, you could have kept it going for a while
I was scared everyone was going to leave the thread in rage.

>collard
>women have no be represented in film enough
the fuck are you trying to say you braindead nigger

end your life, please

How does it feel knowing you arent just a failure IRL but somefuckinghow a loser in your pretend world as well? Fuck, you are pathetic. Go help an old farmer jack horses off or something, like god damn even a retarded faggot like you can be useful somewhere. Stop being a fucking loser, that easy.

>I-I was just making it up...

nah, I think I'll just sit at home and let you cucks pay for my checks

Safe to say this thread massively backfired on you, eh OP?

>You know what I expected? Applause. Heh, they didn't applaud.

you should have crafted it with more subtlety, there were to many giveaways

You'd be literally beaten for such shit on my workplace.

Jokes on you. I live taxfree in the wilderness with a family of bears that I have convinced trun on treadmills that power our home in exchange for fish.

Actually, the ball seems to be in my end of the court now.

I'm playing 4d chess while you maggots are barely lifting the pieces off the board

fuck you and your shitty work

Nicely done

Stay mad, pleb. These nu-males were too scared to do right thing, But someday someone who have guts will break your legs for being such faggot.

>34 replies

Something like .0016 cents comes from my taxes to pay for you. And that's assuming I live in the same state as you.

Meanwhile, I own my own home, have my own car, work a job I love with people I respect, have a great circle of friends, a beautiful wife, an awesome kid, two dogs and a cat. I fucking love everything about my life and what's even better is that I achieved all of it through my own dedication.

But hey, enjoy my .0016 cents.

>37
did op do it?

>But someday someone who have guts will break your legs for being such faggot.
No they wont because I'll sue the shit out of them and they'll wish they'd killed themselves.

> have a great circle of friends, a beautiful wife, an awesome kid, two dogs and a cat
sounds like a nightmare, Im so sorry

>But hey, enjoy my .0016 cents.
thanks, those tendies dont pay themselves!

>implying they'll not break your skull so you couldn't even create another shitty thread here as well

>implying they'll not break your skull so you couldn't even create another shitty thread here as well
If they fight as well as you speak English they're in for a bad time.

Nah, I don't care about speak this barbarian language properly. You get the message. And you'll remember my post when your life goes to shit.

cracked me up desu
seing Sup Forums get triggered is a nice bonus

Yet you still post in an anime board dedicated to film and television.whoop Dee wooo