I would advise not getting killed by her, her sword captures the soul of it's victims

>I would advise not getting killed by her, her sword captures the soul of it's victims.
>Oh yeah, forgot to mention, there are souls and an afterlife and stuff. At some point between this movie and Man of Steel, mankind objectively proved that not only is there a soul that lives on after the death of the body, but sometimes they get stuck in Samurai swords.

any scientist worth his salt would just lampshade it that the sword absorbs biokinetic energy, which is released by Katana metahuman genes into something that looks like a "spirit".

Doesn't prove shit.

Fuck off, sciencefag.

lolumad? Science rulez, theologyfag

then prove souls don't exist you beta cuck

and to think, all they needed to add in the script was "they say"

Question, why does Katana feel that it's justifiable to use that particular sword? Is it stronger than a regular sword or something, or is it simply because it absorbs the soul of its victims? That seems pretty cruel and unusual, and if souls exist it seems like a fair bet that God also exists, and forcing your enemy to spend eternity inside a samurai sword seems like the kind of thing that might upset Him.

prove ice giants don't exist you fairy tale worshipper fuck

They do though.

Prove that you are not a cloud of swamp gas made sentient after a particularly nasty lightening storm that eventually killed the real user as a baby and took his place but slowly over decades forgot its true origin because swamp gas brains are less effective at retaining memories than people brains. The burden of proof falls on the one making the outlandish claim.

How hard were you tipping your fedora when you were typing that?

Is it your contention that souls existing and becoming stuck in Samurai swords is not just possible but likely?

Who is Andre the Giant?

It's my contention that you're hardcore atheist who goes looking for any hint of theism then you become euphoric when you criticize it, enlightened by your own intelligence.

I'm not an atheist, let alone a hardcore atheist. But if you think that objectively proving the existence of an afterlife beyond a reasonable doubt would be no big deal that can be tacked onto a conversation as an afterthought without a single person batting an eye you are a giant pussy fart.

It's basically magical adamantium and can hurt magical and non-physical things sort of like Anduril. Her sword cut the Enchantress when bullets weren't even scratching her, same for her brother.

If it really bothered you that much, you might have legit autism.

Nope. Pussy fart.

Just because Flag states it as fact doesn't mean he believes it literally. I'm not saying that he does or doesn't, just that people routinely say things they believe to be true as if they're objective fact.

You know that the villain of the movie is some ancient soul that comes back to possess a young body, right? So yeah, that's a thing in that universe. Or you didn't watch the movie?
And how do you know these facts weren't established before MoS? Is not like they even discussed anything remotely similar in the movie.

this movie was so bad you honestly dont even need to make threads about it anymore. just let it fade away into the depths of our collective memory.

>mankind objectively proved that not only is there a soul that lives on after the death of the body, but sometimes they get stuck in Samurai swords.

Mankind didn't prove shit. Some ancient sorcerer/blacksmith forged a weapon that's been a closely guarded secret for centuries. Not exactly what you'd call common knowledge, and not likely something that's shared with anyone who either won't keep the secret or be taken as a reliable source.

I'm waiting for it be revealed that the Enchantress and her brother are sentient Apokaliptan weapons left over from the prehistoric war.

>closely guarded secret for centuries.
>let's tell a bunch of criminals and crazy people about it especially when the whole reason we're using them is because we can betray them if things go south.

smart

Hey remember how when they were explaining that they gave the impression they thought she was nuts and that the story about the sword was bullshit?

>Also, before I forget, none of you dangerous criminals better think of taking this totally cool one of a kind sword that can pretty much kill anything.

The tone he used implies he is probably just taking the piss.