Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIhAn1Of5aE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

classic

bumping my thread with memes

Rope.

Dont get tattos
Invest in share market

I would never get a tattoo for 150 bucks. Let alone a $150 neck tattoo. Are you retarded? You won’t even be able to hide your shitty tattoo. Don’t get a tattoo until you can actually afford a good one and are more mature.

checkd
its in the form of a giftcard though, and i already have plenty but they arent visible.

all of my work is very proffesional and gets alot of compliments. i would never compensate on a shitty tattoo because of a lack of money, but rather start one that i can continue work on later. 150 can get me about 3 hours in the chair because i have spent alot in the past with my guy

$150 will not get you 3 hours with someone who knows what they’re doing. It will barely cover the initial draw up and prep. Do not pay your friend 150 to tattoo your neck unless you don’t mind looking stupid

Post your tats

it is a legitimate shop. he does not charge for drawup and prep also. his work is always nothing short of amazing. I would be jelous of the deal i get also

You mean you have 150$ of money you don't think you need to live so you're going to waste it on shitty body graffiti.

refer to

Get a lucky star tattoo

the only pics i have are on instagram and im guessing you guys could figure out who i am from there, so i dont know

just Find it hard to believe. Not trying to sound like a dick. I had a guy come up to me in class and ask how much I paid for my new tat. When I told him 800 he said I got ripped off, and how his friend who’s an awesome artist would have only charged 200. When he showed me his tattoos, I could see why they were so cheap. I think neck tats are stupid, but a nice type of cursive font usually looks sick on a neck

Sell it to some junky instead.

Also if you have to keep getting tattoos, keep getting the invisible kind. They look the best.

Swastika

im deffinately on the fence about getting one on the neck no doubt. and yeah i got lucky by making a friend at the shop. not sure if i want any writing either

Rolling for this

op also rolling for this

Instead of neck, wear a deep v neck, and get the tat where you could hide it with a regular shirt. Your future self will probably thank you. I would get a small ass ufo type thing like pic related for my next tat

youtube.com/watch?v=gIhAn1Of5aE
Barbed wire ring, just like Luther, Mac's dad. Perfect role model.

i like it, but maybe without the messy background if you arent going for a full sleeve?