Fuck

Fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNNRPGwIAtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a cuck. Really think less of him for this, Geordie was his old school nigga from back in the day

No loyalty among plastic musicians.

I remember seeing my dads dick and balls in the shower when I was a little kid

Don't tell me, this is the first he's heard of it.

Shit dude, he raped you.

>serious injury from unanchored stage props
>founding band member and former friend dies of cancer
>bandmate and friend is outed as rapist and he has to sever ties
dude can't get a break, christ

Now would be a perfect time to bring up those old Manson and tour bus driver with young fan tapes

wait, so marilyn survived the shooting incident?

what a faggot.
I could understand this behavior from a milquetoast indie band, not from an edgelord like Manson.

how fat do you think Marilyn will be by this time next year?

>go into a public pool shower room for the first time
>all these grown ass men letting it all hang out
>too scared to open my eyes
>tried to run out of the room but hit my head on a locker
>needed stitches
The experience killed any chance of me becoming any type of gay. Dicks are gross man.

I raped my 50 year old creepy uncle when I was 7. Can I get in trouble for this?

you forgot his dad died earlier this year too

>he has to sever ties

He doesn't have to do shit. Brian has done stuff that's way worse than Twiggy. Hopefully it comes back to bite him in the ass

>Brian has done stuff that's way worse than Twiggy
Like what? I have no trouble believing that, but is there some evidence?

that wat you get when u worship satan and pee on bibles

I mean he shouldn’t have cut ties imo but it could just be a case of he knows something that we don’t. Hope that’s not the case tho

He used to rape John 5 onstage

That stuff he filmed with the driver.

but did Manson rape Evan Rachel Wood?

now would be a perfect time to bring up those old "manson and his manager sexually ""torturing"" teenage fans on video in the 90's" tapes

Unless some of the girls featured on the tapes come forward accusing him, he can still claim that they were staged.

anyone got a link to these? Or where to purchase?

You are stupid.

read his book

true

FAKE NEWS

you are a stupid Sup Forums

some of the audio was on Smells Like Children before it was removed for legal reasons or whatever, but some pressings were of the original version so they're out there on the internets:
"Abuse Part 1 (There Is Pain Involved)"
"Abuse Part 2 (Confession)"

or the groupie movie he made years ago

Is Marilyn still fat as a pig?

i used to go to public pools all the time as a little kid and that shit never scared me

maybe youre just a pussy

How long till some bitch accuses him of rape?
He did some pretty fucked up shit in the late 90's.

not as much as a couple years ago

Let's be honest. If Twiggy really did do anything, Marilyn was probably in the room jerking his "pale emperor" along with.

Imagine when they show a jury the tapes of him from that time period.
>CASTRATION!
>DOUBLE CASTRATION!!

>Manson
Who gives a shit.

I'm no catholic, but a small dose of Jesus might have actually done Brian some good around 1995 or so.

i don’t know, i doubt it. Bear in mind that his ex Rose has been opening up about rape and hasn’t name dropped him at all.

>people who name themselves after serial killers and go out of their way to be as edgy as possible are actually shitty people
Who'dathunkit?

Wait Marilyn Manson is a band? I always thought it's just that tranny fella that's Marilyn and the rest are some random lackeys for background.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNNRPGwIAtI
Is Pogo /ourguy/?

Guy took advantage of young groupie fans in really sick ways

Twiggy did nothing wrong

>he raped me 20 years ago
Why is this even taken serious at all?
It feels like 2017 is the year women just pop up everywhere and accuse popular figures of rape from forever ago.

I don't remember anything from the book that wasn't consensual

and his mom a few years back too

finally, Fred Durst is going down.

On the one hand, you know full well that Manson has to have done some utterly awful things to groupies during his career. On the other, he wouldn't have sacked Twiggy for no reason. Unless he's just letting Twiggy lay low for a while and will bring him back when the tour is over.

So many rockstars must be shitting themselves over this whole "ME TOO!" campaign. After the movie industry has finished getting its shit pushed in, I fully expect the music industry to be next.

>he's relevant for the first time in 10+ years
It's not all bad.

He exposed his grandads fetish without consent.
Like wtf kid, why you got to put a guy on blast like that?

This is the worst means of staying relevant

I don't listen to Marilyn Manson but I'd like to know, I'm 28 and when I was in middle schooI I really believed all the rumours about him (no way to just google, back then).
Did he or did he not:
-rape his drummer on stage
-release a dog in the audience and tell them to kill him before he'll start to sing
-stomp on baby chickens

The more I read about him now, the more I like the person, so I want to judge with an open mind.

>-rape his drummer on stage
no. He did throw his mic stand and it hit his drummer in the head, and he also light his drumkit on fire and he got a little burnt
>-release a dog in the audience and tell them to kill him before he'll start to sing
no, he never fucked with animals
>-stomp on baby chickens
no

He really didn't do much.
He cut himself on stage
Did some S&M with women
Sucked some flaccid penis on stage

if you're 28, you would have been in middle school 15 years ago (2002ish), and Google was definitely around then

Not him but I didn't have access to the internet until I was 18 (2007)

>Not growing up with Alta-Vista and Ask Jeeves

Do you remember what google was like? You'd google it and the results would be forums where people don't know better than you in the end.

Thank you, in the end he sounds like a person I'd get along with.

you mean at home? or at all?

>Do you remember what google was like?

I do. I hated Google back in the day and only switched a few years ago after every other search engine went to shit.

It's a psyop, social media is disgusting

>becoming

retard

>Dicks are gross man.
I really like dicks, sucking on one is the most arousing thought I can imagine. Am I a slut?

>We're born with hard dick craving certain genitalia
>there is a gay gene

and his cat

his parents sent him to a catholic school which made him who he is today

>get some spotlight because he talked shit about Bieber
>relevant

kek no one cares about Manson since Golden Age of Grotesque

So he says.

Recently Manson has been posting and talking about Trent a lot. Wonder if it'll lead somewhere.

Trent hasn't been talking about Manson at all. I remember one EX-Manson member saiyng how "Manson keeps talking about how he got back together with Trent, but Trent didn't say shit"

Twiggy obviously ain’t the same person he was 20 years ago he’s married now for crying out loud, and the girl is a proven crazy bitch

Honestly this me too campaign has just been cancerous