hey jude

punch the nazis

AYE
YUH
OOO

pinkfloyid sucks toomuch

this sentence has five words

*amen break*

why do you think racial slurs are funny? / would you laugh if you got drugged and raped? / i don't know you but i know i don't like you / i really fucking hope that you change

*808 kick*

*amen break*

little girl butts

*amen break paulstretched*

The world was

little girl fondling

thx 4 playing

I AM THE TABLE

goo goo gajoob

i just don't understand why you all hate women and black people so much

The fact that

Lurk moar and maybe one day you'll understand.

On topic: My mind rewinds

i suck toe

pudday

LIL PUMP

ANOTHER MAN'S SACK

Please please follow

ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS

Because modern women have very serious entitlement issues and because blacks commit a plurality of crime despite being only 13% of the population. And not only does their music reflect this (it's crude, simple, and focused on violence), it's also the biggest genre right now because that's what labels are pushing.

On topic: Me into

smokin crack

i've been browsing Sup Forums on and off since 2005 my good chum and the question was largely rhetorical and i understand it on a theoretical level

a certain somebody murdered 6 people in my hometown because women weren't fucking him and people here hold him up as a hero but it's clearly women who have the entitlement issue

>pretends not to be racist
>automatically connects niggers with violent rapes and druggings
like pottery

>would you laugh if you got drugged and raped
no but i would make hella jokes about it

>one person did one thing and killed less people than die to lightning each year
vs
>crime statistics over thee hundred million people

FLEX
SAUCE
SKRA

he was a literal terrorist motivated by the same kind of misogynist echo chamber ideology that thrives on Sup Forums, and 'crime rates' aren't a reflection of who commits more crime, they're a reflection of who gets arrested and incarcerated (but you're probably too dim to understand the gross logical overreach you're making implicit in your argument so namaste)

seen a shooting star

big doinks amish

I'm like, eh

My niggas

NEVER
EVER
NEVER