What does Sup Forums think about anime and can it compare with western tv shows

What does Sup Forums think about anime and can it compare with western tv shows.

I love Monster.Urasawa is the master of building suspense and then writing awful endings.The anime is pretty good but a bit too slow for my tastes.I would kill for a '20th century boys' tv show.

It's shit. No.

Some of it is pretty good, most of it sucks

Retard

I am just wondering what people other than Sup Forums think about anime, cause those guys on Sup Forums only talk about their favourite waifus. You can hate anime or not as long as its honest.

What is the best TV show if i want something similar to monster.

Good in some ways, bad in other ways.

Can anime (a cartoon) compare to TV? Sure, you can compare plot, characterization, music and whatever else. Obviously there are things you can't compare like animation quality, or acting (voice acting is very different from tv acting).

What does Sup Forums have to do with anime or Tv shows? Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit.

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

Dont like it? Go back to your board manchild.

I can't really think of anything that comes close.Check out Billy Bat if you haven't.It's a cool story that crosses multiple timelines.It's about this bat character that can tell the future.It has alot of parallels to disney/mickey mouse/batman and the people that claimed to invent them.It has Lee Harvey Oswald as a protagonist too.

Kaiba is objectively better than most of what came out on tv or film in recent years.

So you are an Sup Forums resident too, then what the fuck are you talking about?

>DUDE Sup Forums LMAO
Shut the fuck up fucking retard

No I'm Sup Forums as fukkk

Yuasa-san is a genius.

>my waifu is so kawaii I want to fuck this generic loli
Sup Forums is fucking shit board with awful taste you idiot

If your looking for a really cool starter anime you should try Sword Art Online or One Punch Man.

Then you can get into the more Elite and prestigious anime like Re Zero and Berserk

If you want anime for smart people with complex plots try Code Geass or Death Note.

Wtf
See Fucking Sup Forumsictim pleb

Lmao why are you so butthurt about anime threads? Shut the fuck up

You dont seem like someone who is Sup Forums as fukkk. You seem to have the same shitty taste as Sup Forums. Leave Sup Forums your cancer will only spread here too.

is thi Sup Forums now?

>74 episodes
>when it's obvious from the start that the ultimate white knight Tenma would never kill Johan

>rezero and berserk
>elite and prestigious

you have the same shitty taste as Sup Forums

I think that anime has its own board.

Fuck off reject. see All animes is trash kid. no matter how insecure Sup Forums makes you

I was more thinking about how veterans in film and tv feel about japanese animation and how classics of each medium stack up against each other. Was not really expecting to be called a gamer for no reason though.

I watch a shit ton of anime, a shit ton. Yet Tron Uprising blew it all out of the water.

I dunno man, I dunno.

The MOVIES are sometimes good.

Sorry friendo, but it is explained here why people think you're a video game player To answer your question, even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

>All animes is trash
That isnt true and you know it. Also how would Sup Forums make someone feel insecure? They suck way too much and why are you even bringing Sup Forums up? I am talking about anime shows and movies in Sup Forums you fucking idiot.

This board has really insecure people in it, their entire cultural capital is despising what they call "video-game sensibilities" which not a single one of them can ever define properly since they exclude things in lieu of actual taste.
this is also not Sup Forums related