will post more pics if asked

Amen

i would ignore

Nudes

poop on her dick

i would tell her to do her fucking homework

Isn't she perfect?

land whale

I would befriend you, become buddies with you and when you weren't around? I would fuck her behind your back and treat her like a whore. I'd fuck her mouth good and hard so every time you kiss her, you'd be tasting my dick. I'd also fuck her bareback and blow my load inside of her forever marking her as my cumslut. I'd degrade that bitch and make her my whore every time you weren't around.

she'd be cute if she lost a few dozen pounds for sure.

Would be a lot better without that yellow shit in the corner of her eyes. What a stupid fucking thing to do with makeup. Tell her I said this or go fuck yourself.

Bro if that's actually your GF your a lucky nigga, she got that whole qt innocent chick look to her. Best of luck to you and her/

Thanks fam

That's what i'm talking about. Pumping your baby in her would only make her tummy a bit bigger though

i would store food in her cheeks.

I wouldn't mind getting her pregnant. Since you wouldn't know I was fucking her, you'd think the baby was yours and she wouldn't tell you any differently. Congrats, Daddy! :) I'd also keep fucking her while shes pregnant. I don't mind a big belly on a girl. More cushion for the pushin'.

Shut up bitch.

i would like to see said belly

Your brother said she was your wife and that she should stop being such a slut around the house.

we need to at least see her figure OP

I'll make you my bitch son

op show us her body

this OP

tits

Dubs checked. Nudes required.

peace out Sup Forumsrother, im out. Enjoy yourself though

nudes are NOT required, sincerely the guy who rolled dubs

Great fucking tits.

Or not

im gonna get the bleach now

As a nice intro- yup, she does have nice and round, photogenic face, but I'll bet she looks much worse IRL.

She's clearly overweight. You know it and it most likely annoys you. Yet you try to persuade yourself she's prettier than you see. Or just trolling.

Just be wary of one thing. Poor eating habits usually come with general poor life and relationship habits. You'll surely be regretting that you didn't throw away that landwhale earlier, sooner or later.

she a pudgy potatoe head

i lied lol bye thread

Poor eating habits come with poor relationship habits? what? how so?.

i know from psychology, but also personal experience.

Men become overweight usually because they don't care or simply love food. Their weight isn't related as much to their mental health as for women.

On the other hand, lot of women do have a tendency to patch up their mental problems by overeating. They know best that by being fat they lose their best nature-given forte: their apperance. But they keep stuffing themselves with food nevertheless.

Also that's why fat women are less socially acceptable than fat men.

That's obviously connected to relationships

By getting fat girlfriend instead of- let's use that word- normal, you'll be statistically more likely to find out that she is depressed, narcissistic (unable to see flaws in her apperance), disordered, egoistic, lazy, or of course prone to spazzing out in conflict situations.