Why does equality trigger whites so much?

Why does equality trigger whites so much?

Not equality when I'm not getting any.

HAH!

Because we don't know what the fuck else it is that they want

Because all the honkys on here are 14 and dumb as fuck.

>equality
maybe because its not the truth

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle

I bet you can't cite the source text of that quote because Aristotle did not write or say that, but he did say,
"Also difference of race is a cause of faction, until harmony of spirit is reached; for just as any chance multitude of people does not form a state, so a state is not formed in any chance period of time. " (Politics Book 5 section 1303a)

White people and their alternative facts

Equality is something one allows to his peers. Nothing more needs to be said on the subject.

FLHS?

You would never hold your own with a black man in the room with you

Are you insinuating violence? Because that would only prove my statement.

This always gets the white keyboard warrior to back down.

that girl isn't even attractive, the niggers can have her

>be bait
>be obvious

learn some subtlety newfag

Niggers can't fight for shit solo. They travel in packs so when whitey defends himself, his "boiz" can "back him up" and fight whitey 5 on 1

LOL nice phrenology.

um.. cuz were not ?

Biggest blackest strongest fucker just lost to a smaller white guy in a title fight in the mma because he could only punch hard and didn't have the brains to learn how to fight on the ground.

Nope, the KKK does that. This is the excuse whites use when they're called out on their tough talk. Even if no one else is around, whites get real quiet around blacks because they're scared to fight.

Fine I won't let them in my nice fucking house what's your point?

dur muh dik nigga

What is affirmative Action.

>whites get real quiet around blacks

Yeah because niggers chimp out if you say anything they don't like since their brains can't understand the idea of not being niggers. If you walk up to a white person and say honky or cracker or whatever, they'll tell you to fuck off. You go up to a nigger and say nigger and they'll just jump you and claim you deserved getting jumped for saying a word.

I'm not a fan of equality, but I am an egalitarian

How does this offend whites?

Checkmate OP.

I thought you said blacks can't fight

WHY do whites trigger everybody SO MUCH???????

No white man with dignity would fuck that.

Right its like they always have to prove something to white people.

>not throwing a knight to h6 when the queen comes out
fucking deserved it

Yeah they can't, doesn't mean they won't swing at you and try to jump you. Niggers think before they act, and with attack you when you call them niggers before they can even size you up.

Because equality means dragging whites down not rasing blacks up I am drit fucking poor and I'm cannot afford to take a pay cut so that I'm payed the same as a black man who isn't as good as me at my job.

>Niggers think

>equality
>group of 4 niggers
where is the white male friend?
probably watching his gf like a cuck

Then what are you so afraid of?

>>where is the white male friend?
probably watching his gf like a cuck

OP is a faggot user, can't expect much from him.

My bad.
Not shit if the nigger is alone. But when he's with his pack of niggers, i can't handle 5 people jumping me, whether they can fight or not.

See when you say nigger, it makes niggers instantly attack. So if there's a pack of niggers who hear it, then they all attack at once and fight dirty because niggers. A single nigger is no big deal, but since niggers fight dirty, his nigger pals will take cheapshots on you since you can't defend yourself from literally every angle. I would say use your brain and figure this out, but you're probably a nigger, and thus you have no brain.

Because most niggers don't know when to stop. You call them a nigger and they'll crack your skull open then with his nigger friends they'll rape your girlfriend and give her multiple strains of aids before strating a race riot claiming the USA is full of racist only to then start looting houses and telling people the laws for looting shouldn't apply to black because they can't help it when the white man had made them poor so they have to loot even thou non of them have educations or jobs.

The KKK bunch of dumb rednecks now.
All they do is scream nigger and wave the dixie.
They do nothing for white people.

I've never seen a nigger fight 1v1

because we're not equal. niggers are filthy left over monkey genes.

Sad but true.

Yeah but they'll keep bring up the KKK like they are important because it's an excuse to chimp on the news and ask for reparations

This /thread

We let you have Africa back look at that shit. You get true equal here we're going to have one of you offer tide pods in the oval office

cause when yer avg iq is 75 it isnt equality

niggers.... smh.

dave chappelle show.jpg

Eww she look like amy schumer any guy who does her is a pig himself.

Picture is too big to be a snap shot.

why is it gif?

KKK has basically became a meme.

all 3 of their faces look pretty much exactly the same. if you look at white people and imagine them with black skin a lot of them look just like niggers, and vice versa. Middle eastern people are basically just black people with tan skin and they look white. The problem with niggers is inbreeding or poor selection of gene pools and crack babies and shit. Just like asians. pure bloodlines lead to mutations that's why asians look different. lots of blacks look different because of crack, mating with only other black people. etc.

you're retarded.

I hate fucking niggers a much as the next guy on here, but this image lacks scientific rigor and none of the points actually hold.
Please don't try proving an obvious point by stupid fucking methods. You discredit all of us.

(you)

it seriously doesnt, im pasty as fuck hope that girl enjoys all the cultural appropriation she can get her hands on

i dont understand anything

>Believing in equality.

Rofl.

Also nice bait 5/10