Did anyone ever notice how the girls who are just SLIGHTLY out of your league on Tinder or POF stop talking to you as...

Did anyone ever notice how the girls who are just SLIGHTLY out of your league on Tinder or POF stop talking to you as SOON as you say even anything remotely sexual?

Tonight the 9th hot girl who was just a little hotter than any of the women I've fucked called it quits after I said I liked massages and giving them.

Fuck.

>filename
>LOGo

Stop saying sexual shit, retard.

Yeah dumb ass soyboy fag. Post pic of face OP

Because you immediately become just like every other guy on the app. Expect you’re not handsome enough for her to respond to you.

most of them want communicate by double meanings and feel exposed when somebody makes a direct approach. most women are just retarded

Well yeah. Don't act like you never shut down someone just below what you'd consider girlfriend worthy.

Grills get bored quick.
Your problem is you aren't moving fast enough.
Try being more direct.
Make a move in the first 3 days, because odds are every guy she swiped right swiped them back.
Also, I'm guessing you aren't the best looking guy, but if you were on a sex app who would you rather fuck: The guy who beats around the bush or the sure thing who doesn't give a shit? The latter comes with lay less baggage.

never be direct. give them an excuse for their sluttyness.

its netflix and chill, not pretent to watch a movie and anal.

Save sexual talk for the actual date. Only couples sext.

if she breaths she's a thot

>never be direct. give them an excuse for their sluttyness.
This. they always need a backdoor.

Invite them to hang out then try shit

fuck it, post a convo. tinder girls can be very adhd

generally i work tinder by the books, if I match and don't immediately regret it, i:
>start using statements, not questions
>go for their snapchat
>send a face picture to confirm
>move for hangout

you should never:
>sext right away
>go for nudes before hanging (rule of thumb)
>send the dick unless you're positive they want it

How many hours do you think you’ve spent trying to pick up some life form with a vagina? Thousands?

All so you can have 30 seconds of penetration, only to regret it after you bust a nut and try to wash off the shame in a 30 minute shower.

Let me get this right. You spend hours a day trying to pick up whores on an online dating app, for the hopes that just ONE girl will give you a chance some day, only to blow your load in less than a minute and regret it?

Men are fucking idiots when they think with their dick

What are you then? A spider or some insect? It's human nature.

she's a femanon who just got dicked for 30 seconds and is feeling sour about it.

>stop talking to you as SOON as you say even anything remotely sexual

You pervert !!

How could you possibly talk sexual to innocent girls found on tindr?

Just show her your dick.
Bitches love dick

The vast majority of girls on Tinder only swipe right for guys that are considerably more attractive than themselves, giving guys a skewed perspective (lesser) of what their actual level of attractiveness is. There are a few articles about it with statistics. If I remember correctly, the least attractive 1% of women (basically disgusting and disfigured) won't settle for less than the least attractive 20% of men. Girls do not swipe right for most of the guys they actually would have dated in the real world, because Tinder gives them the illusion of infinite possibilities.

If you want sex fast, here's what you do.

>Allow women 30-40
>Go out drinking with friends
>Swipe right for the ones that look bangable
>Start messaging immediately and ask if they're out (if not, just ignore)
>Insist on meeting them later

With girls deciding they can postpone marriage and pregnancy into their mid or late 30's, most girls spend their 20's only sleeping with guys above their league. Around the time they're about to turn 30 they start to burn out as their careers aren't fulfilling and they've spent most of their 20's lonely. Then, all of a sudden they start to have a more realistic assessment of their attractiveness, but it's too late, as they spend years finding a guy and committing, and then their market value has plummeted. They end up dating someone far less attractive than what they could've if they weren't idiots and settled in their early 20's. Those couples are very successful, and women realize that when they're in their 30's.

>massages
Only weirdos like massages. You may as well have asked her to shit on your face.

Women peak at most around 25.
Their decay starts earlier if they have sex.
Their decay becomes faster if they have regular sex.
Women think that makeup and diet may postpone the decay to their late 30's, thus they only think about settling when their bioclock warns them "hurr durr last eggs last ticks last chances!"

If you want to enjoy a non-decaying wife for some time, you need to marry a virgin woman when she is between 18 and 23.

When virginity and reputation were valued, dudes rushed to get a good job and got married at 18-19 to a devoted virgin female, then enjoyed decades of fucking like rabbits.

Today any wrecked cunt with a recordbreaking cockmileage feels entitled to a submissive betaprovider at any moment of her life.

And this shit continues because of the "I need some female letting me use her holes" meme.

Sorry to redpill you, but if you actually want a prime female - aka a devoted lover who preserved her main asset instead of wrecking it to any Chadcock available out there - and you don't like being cheated on, you need a virgin traditional woman.

my fucking sides

Fuck off with this virgin bullshit. If you enjoy shit sex with some frigid bitch then good for you. Wouldn't be my choice.

>most of them want communicate by double meanings and feel exposed when somebody makes a direct approach.
This. They want to act in a way that most would consider slutty (easy hookups) but they don't want to FEEL like a slut. If you start bringing up sexual stuff then the illusion is shattered.

Over the last year, I've noticed that the average girl on Tinder from the age 28-35 actually looks younger and more feminine than the average girl between 22-26. I frequently see girls who are in their early 20's, but look like they're in their mid 30's, very beat down. I think it's a generational difference, and those girls between 22 and 26 have just reached peak cancerous hipster culture, and absolute cultural void.
Yikes. You're in for a surprise in your mid 30's.

I'm 37.

So you're not married?

>If you enjoy shit sex with some frigid bitch

clearly you only enjoy High Performance sex.
Chad, you're a great unironical fucker !!

I am very happily unmarried.

>actually looks younger and more feminine than the average girl

you forgot that in the age of the smartphones, women devoted themselves to the art of taking astounding selfies.

proof: swipe a chubby, meet her, find out she's a landwhale and has a landwhale-face very different from her astounding selfies.

>tldr, don't fall for the pics. Quality ain't about packaging.

bruh.

That doesn't really surprise me that much. You like women with more masculine traits, so of course you're going to be someone with a hedonistic attitude.
Yeah. I figured out pretty early in my Tinder career that the girls who message me first look nothing like their pictures (and probably have a slew of issues). I won't even meet with a girl unless I can't tell for certain that she's not fat. Most of my time on Tinder is spent checking for fat arms or ankles.

No, I like feminine women who are top shaggers.

Sexual polarity, bro.

Sexually aggressive women have higher testosterone. Go through pictures of all the women you have dated, look at their jawlines. That's how you know.

Huh?

I met a girl on Tinder 2 months ago and we hit it off very well, still see her several times a week.

The girl on the right looks the top shagger.

I assume right now you are sitting in an all white room, wearing all white clothes, and you're drinking milk.

I didn't say sexually aggressive.

If it ain't white it ain't right ;)

user here is a eunuch, that's why he has no male sexual desires.

>30 seconds