GLOBAL CRASH GLOBAL CRASH SELL SELL SELL BUY GOLD AND AMMO

GLOBAL CRASH GLOBAL CRASH SELL SELL SELL BUY GOLD AND AMMO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Silence
m.liveleak.com/view?i=666_1414847845
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too late

FOXTROT FANDANGO RANGER RANGER RANGER THIS IS NOT A DRILL GLOBAL CRASH SELL SELL SELL

I think we're still good.

i mean maybe a recession. doubt it will be as bad as the last one but who knows. in any case, if everybody is starving and we have to use guns gold won't matter as much as food and i have plenty.

THE END OF THE WORLD BEGINS TONIGHT

no it doesn't

Shut the fuck up.

christ what is that picture

But why?! Oooh i'm spooksied!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Silence

it's just a correction.
recessions start when there is a major selloff in the markets AND stagnant economic growth. The economy is not stagnant right now, it's actually growing faster. ...right now anyway

WHISKEY TANGO DELTA ICELAND THE BIRD IS EATING SNOWCONES I REPEAT ENSLAVE THE NIGGERS AND BUY GOLD

idk what if you, and everyone else who knows what they are talking about is wrong and OP isn't a faggot this one time

X MARKS THE SPOT OP IS DELTA BRAVO GEORGETOWN I REPEAT BUY THE GOLD AND SELL THE GUNS

>maRKETS DOWN 5% IN A DAY
in 1987 it was 25% in a day
fuckin millenials

In an actual breakdown gold is going to be valueless. Things like bottled water, medical supplies, ammo, gas, guns, alcohol, etc would be the trade commodity.

>BUY GOLD
>implying precious metals will get you anything but killed by a nigger or a poor white person who wants to know what it's like to be rich before a nigger kills them

Don't you mean buy bottlecaps?

Down every day for a week, something is going on in a bad way. Should probably sell soon and wait for the crash

It fucking went to shit in the Australian sharemarket today folks

This might be retarded, but why not just buy stocks when the economy crashes and wait for the economy to improve?

because you're a faggot go to biz

You mean the people who bought into meme currency?

and some made money on it

well, Iearned something today, neat

yeah actually that was an interesting read.

globalism was such a fucking failure. the us and yurop poured trillions into china and for what? those idiots destroy the world economy. dark ages 2.0 here we come

You should read about the Sky Burial.

That's the problem. recessions are scary for obvious reasons. But if you could remove human fears from the equation completely, a recessions would last a week and no one would loose their jobs because of it. It's fear driven restricted spending that makes recessions last months or longer and take years to recover.

we always follow US, it says nothing of our fundamentals

link?

>>maRKETS DOWN 5% IN A DAY
>in 1987 it was 25% in a day
>fuckin millenials
I remember that day.
Also it's worth noting to these panicking morons, that 1987 crash DID NOT cause a recession. The next recessions after that didn't happen until 3 years later.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=666_1414847845

>just deposited all of my money into a mutual fund
>lost 1k in a day

is this crash likely as low as it's going to get? I have another 10k to deposit, not sure if I should wait or deposit it now for when the market starts to go back up

I'd wait until the fund's assets stop falling for about 2 to 3 days

its all gone bro

i hope so

All of your money was deposited but you still have 10k to deposit?

go all in. sell your house and car, go all in.

saved up another 10k, I had a normal savings account but just converted it to a mutual fund, every time I save up 10k I deposit it

be more specific what is going on

Dude, they missed the part where the bones are pulverized and with them they make a dought that is offered too.

Pretty gnarly bro. I learned several things today

That would be the smart thing to do.

1980: Repub Reagan, Bush elected
1990: Recession
1992: Democrat Clinton elected
1995: Full recovery and boom
2000: Repub Bush elected
2007: Great recession
2008: Democrat Obama elected
2012: Full recovery and boom
2016: Repub Trump elected
2018: Recession begins

When are you conservative fags going to realize your policies are for shit, and Democrats are the true economic powerhouse? Fuck trickle down, a rising tide lifts all boats.

Incorrect.

The end of the world started when it was formed numb nuts.

when will you liberal fags realize that it takes years and years for policies to take full effect. This stock market crash could be a result of something changed as early as yesterday, and as late as 10-15 years ago. The fact that you don't understand this is proof that you either didn't go to college or you majored in some liberal arts bullshit

businessinsider.com/jim-rogers-worst-crash-lifetime-coming-2017-6?international=true&r=US&IR=T

"corrections" happen every so often when there is massive gains like the last year's upswing. A correction is a known and consistent event in the market whereby a drop of 5-10% is likely.
This is a good thing as to not cause a boom/bust scenario where a true recession would result.

This is all well documented in any basic economics class or book and has been for a loong time.
The sad part is the media fueled by politics is driving hysteria hurting the market more than it would in years past.
This variable makes me wonder if there could be bigger problems as opposed to older "corrections"

>Oh, and Obama's economy, right Libs?

Fuck all a y'all niggas I sell cocaine