Fuck

Makes me sick there isn't even a thread about Alice Glass' confession about how Ethan abused her.

Like seriously what the fuck. I can never listen to that music again.

don't take the bait!

reminder that ethan did nothing wrong. this is just a roastie trying to bring him down

alice is my waifuuuuuuuu
grimes a shit

>you spend most of your time studying and thinking about your classes while guys like ethan make shitty music while wearing a leather jacket and date raping girls

literally marketing for her album/tour

I mean, I guess I can sort of understand why you might want to defend a guy who just got accused of rape from the specter of a false allegation, but this particular band was openly like "hi I'm the sketchiest eurotrashy guy you've ever seen, and here's a coked-up girl who's clearly working through some shit."

wat are people at her show gonna be like?

normies obviously

Sup Forums always had shit taste in waifus

And wearing a fucking hoodie all the time.

yeah this one makes perfect sense to me

this is interesting too, from p4k, Kath in 2015:
“I think it can be empowering for Alice to be in charge of her own project. It should be rewarding for her considering she didn’t appear on Crystal Castles’ best known songs.”

He's treating her like a little girl or some shit, I mean the band was always primarily Kath but any decent person would be humble about it. Obviously he has no respect for her. Even if he was frustrated she left I'd expect him to be nice about it.

still do :^)

maybe he's a hoodlum

Why do I believe Alice but also believe Gira?

Because it all depends on the source. Alice Glass seems trustworthy and Im inclined to believe her, Larkin was emotionally unstable and notorious liar

Do you think he wears hoodies while he's raping junkie pale young girls?

>le famous person "abused" little ol' strong independent me

Getting tired of this nonsense.

This, and the fact that just about everyone from Gira’s past came out in support of him, even his ex wife whom he cheated on.

aren't you more tired that you don't get any while other guys literally rape girls?

Yeah I’m tired of famous people being abusive towards others too

art hoes and tumblr goths

Those girls make me so hard for some reason.

maybe they're your type

>can't even get the guy's age correct
Completely delegitimizes the rest of the statement

same, shame they're almost always gay

OP here

The Harvey Weinstein stuff was like a "of course this happened" Hollywoo is a fucked up place

But reading Alice's confession hit me real hard because her music in CC really resonated with me and my problems in HS.

Now that's it's come to light that all this music was made under duress basically. And that makes me sick.

I'm not a feminist. I believe a lot of this stuff is BS...but reading her confession really strung a cord with me in the sense I am super oblivious to certain things.

I was deceived.

they're generally shitty gf's but fun in bed

Shitty thing I’ve realized is that because of the severity of actual sexual assault and rape cases going on in it’s pretty much impossible to defend Gira without looking like a scumbag. There’s so many actual rape apologists with the Alice Glass thing for example that you look like a fanboy twat for being skeptical of Larkin. Rape apologists make it harder for rape victims to be believed and inadvertently make it harder for those falsely accused to clear their name (which is a very small percentage but still). They’re actually hurting the people they think they’re helping.

>Rape apologists make it harder for rape victims to be believed
Posting your accusation on twitter or Facebook during the height of the rape accusation fad of 2017 makes it harder to be believed.
Just go to the police and stop looking for attention from retards on social media if it's an actual crime and not just a publicity stunt.
>make it harder for those falsely accused to clear their name
I fail to see how.

very nice reddit blog post
alice glass, and these girls coming to the fore, are all in all retarded and this coming out '''''process''''' just magnifies that

>it’s pretty much impossible to defend Gira without looking like a scumbag
no.
why do you have to have an opinoin about it it?

move on.

youi go be good.

I think you don't know how emotions work.

Someone who is dealing with issues these days will most likely turn to social media first because it's the first thing that is at their finger tips and it's something they are able to get a response from almost immediately.

Going to a god damned police station you're going to get so much stupid bureaucracy.

Try to be empathetic and understand these people live through social media, and it's the most efficient way to get a response.

She took all of the limelight and did very little of the work. Her solo work is shit, CC's new album isn't half bad, is probably made of (III) B-sides. It also looked, at least to me, like she got progressively more and more strung out on drugs over time. I can imagine she'd be a pain to work with. She never matured into an adult.

Yet it took them years to turn to the social media that was at their fingertips they entire time.
Such an emotional and immediate response.

>Going to a god damned police station you're going to get so much stupid bureaucracy.
Yeah, like fuck justice and law and shit, what good is that for publicity?

How about you try to be empathetic and understand that these little posts to get more attention on a dying career actually ruins lives because retards like you fall for them.

grimes is objectively better at everything

>women are always right

I don't ever post but you seem like a cool person, user

semi retarded women like this bother me but this dude is obviously a smelly autist so no loss....

>just go to the police
>has never been involved with any criminal activity

Christ, just fucking look at her. do you really take anything that comes out of her mouth seriously?

this is b8 rite?

the fuck do you look like?

Oh what are you some sort of special snowflake? Look at me im in trouble im a bad boy someone lock me up

christ you people are so fucking sensitive. get a grip

Do you know how few rape cases actually result in the police filing charges? Going to the police unless you have witnesses and video proof of the rape is basically useless. Half the time they don’t take genuine cases seriously, and I would know as I had a good friend who was raped and did everything you said she should do and nothing ever came of it, the case got thrown out due to lack of evidence. The other option is to come clean to others about that person so women steer clear of them in order to avoid the same thing happening to them. Yes, there’s false allegations, but only around 4-6% of rape allegations are found false and 97% of rape cases don’t end in convictions. I know you’re just a troll who clearly doesn’t give a shit about these things but it’s getting really irritating seeing people like you shit up the board.

Im so sensitive to the pain that i feel

>using reddit
>seeing "troll x chromomes" and not realising the post is a troll

I just wish a girl would come along and troll me

yeah because regret and ambiguous sex isn't rape

Those are some nice tits.

a non attention whoring, reasonable person.

I knew a kid from my high school who was shot in front of a party and it was videotaped. The case went cold and got thrown out after the DA of the city changed. Its not actually hard to kill or rape someone, as long as the people with you dont crack and say anything.

yes
but also the police have helped me, just to do it. in the bagel shop, drop my bagel, and a cop picks it up and hands it to me. i tell him, thanks officer, then shake his hand and im on my way

Sounds like a nice blonde man.

it's also not hard to make false public claims with the sole intention to defame someone without ever having the intention of taking it to court

Youre right man ethan is so popular i think hes a household name like oreilly and weinstein.

I grabbed her ass at a show once while she was stage diving and don't feel bad

you're a fucking idiot. cucks in the music biz will blacklist him out of sheer association with this claim now. people are fucking spineless little faggots who don't want to have to deal with confrontation so they'd rather just not be involved

that has nothing to do with anything.

anyway, hes weinstein tier to her.

the world's infinitely full of infinite varieties and shades of abuse.

the fuck you gonna do?

You are reaching so hard to defend this guy. What if you’re wrong?

good work

stop trying to act all badass. i was just messing with that guy for acting like ethan is so important. i don't even like crystal castles he deserves to not be famous.

it’s hard to be wrong when there is no evidence. saying someone raped and assualted you on a public blog is a very big deal. hope she makes alot of money on her tour because she will be paying people out soon.

im am badass and i have no clue what youre on about.

don't even try to act all bad

god i forgot abt this
would not stick my hand round there.. afraid if i wiped my nose i would perhaps contract a std!

Ethan's greasy ass always gave me a bad vibe.

>He called our first single “Alice Practice” and said my vocals were a mic test. He concocted that story and told press it was an “accidental” recording, intentionally diminishing my role in its creation.
Fuck I love that single.

I don't give a fuck about this guy I care about the principle and the larger picture of this. You seem to be the one reaching to use anecdotal evidence to back up your little women's studies tier theories, or ideology.

People in this shithole are all about crime stats when they hate on black people but as soon as stats turn to rape or false allegations, suddenly all crime stats are bunk.

The entertainment industry is fucked up. Artists are 99% emotionally fucked up and about 60% are abusive with maybe 40% being criminally abusive at least once in their lifetime. I'm pulling the figures out of my ass, but my experience in DIY festivals has taught me most of the people involved are fucked up. It's entirely plausible that Ethan exploited Alices' flaws and bad habits in order to get her to keep quiet about the abuse or even participate in it.

Well yeah it was part of their whole shtick that they were both really fucked up. Maybe I shouldn't be but I'm glad they weren't fake

never heard it.

just because she wrote some shit and worked really hard doesnt mean that it wasnt in fact practice.

and just because it was actually practice doesnt mean he wasnt diminshing her..

it is also as likely that he was saying we're both so dope that this is what our practices sound like, and we're only practicing.

In this case, we really only have two anecdotal data points to work off, and no concrete evidence real way. I understand that the nature of sexual assault makes it so it's extremely under-prosecuted, but you also can't just throw due process out the window and ruin someone's reputation/jail them on hearsay. Sometimes you can improve your Bayesian guesswork taking character into account, but they both seem like pretty shitty people desu, so who really knows.

Their music sucks, its 8 bit mario dance music. Its meant for kids to listen to for two years until they grow out of their little punk phase.

>never heard it
>clearly didn't read her whole statement
Why the fuck did you think anyone would care about your uninformed opinion

why do you assume shit. cum sucking 'liddle' bitch?

>green texts
>sucks mom's panties

take that.

Oh shit its going down

Yeah, that's the reason I'm not having an opinion....Alice and Ethan both seem really scummy, I hate to say it but I could imagine her lying but at the same time, I could easily see him doing it.

> two anecdotal data points
Not really, it aligns with basically everything we have known about them for years from many different "data points". Even his statement from when she left CC pretty obviously displays the sort of manipulation he did

Ethan fucked up this girl so much that she even needs to be constatly raped by others

FUCK YOU ROBERT PLANT

FUCK YOU DONALD TRUMP

>yfw feminism perpetuates the cycle of daddy issue girls that then become feminists and claim rape for attention thus demonizing men even more and creating more daddy issue girls

thats dumb.

continue being a progressive retard

FUCK YOU IM MRS HILLARY CLINTON FOR YOU

ok.
enjoy your 18 hours of child labor.

How many feminists do you know that have a good relationship with their father? Seriously

your just a fucking disgusting human being

i would abuse her too t b h

smartest best women i know have great relationships with their fathers.

not interested in trading baseless personal anecdotes based on micro-sampling the female half of the species

make some claims i can make fun of plox

implying i or any of my offspring would be working at the bottom instead of feeding off of their labor at the top
implying you’ll ever contribute more to the world than you would’ve as a child slave

ok, donald. dont you have a twit to tweet?

Same though I would never say it publicly

And I’m still gonna listen to the music too, pretty glad I saw the band right before this shit blew up. Edith is cute.

how raped do you think Edith is?

How is someone named edith a punk rawker its like a grandma name

the filthy whore probably enjoyed it

I think he did it because he looks like someone who I think would do it, therefore he most likely did do it.

groping random women at gigs is one of life's great pleasures

I have a hard time believing this story. I have a friend who knew Alice back in her punk squat days and said she slept around for money and drugs all the time. It's certainly possible to change and/or to do that kinda stuff and still be in an abusive relationship but knowing about her past kinda throws a shade on anything she says now.