How do i tell a girl that ive known and talked almost everyday with her for 6 years that we need to stop talking and...

How do i tell a girl that ive known and talked almost everyday with her for 6 years that we need to stop talking and lose connection?

der gril
Im bitch faggot can't talk no more
blocking u
goodbye

Tell her you're not gay anymore

we need to stop talking and lose connection

Lol good 1
KEK

Tell her you fap over her while she sleeps. 9/10 times this works for me

Why do you have to?

What if she's into that shit?

tell her that you're already dating and you don't need her company anymore

also, post her pics

there has to be SOMETHING she believes in that you can pretend to find offensive. "You're not an ovo-lacto-veganoid! i can't keep talking to a mass murderer with so much blood on her hands like you, i'm sorry."

She's depressing most of the time, plus we have a love/hate relationship and one day shes going to find someone else and i dont want to be there for that shit basically.

Just ghost her that's what women do, that's what she would do if your positions were reversed

Just ask her when are we going to fuck, it's a win/win

You literally have to do nothing. Stop messaging her and cut all contact.

"Get in the kitchen, oh yea also we need to stop talking"

Don't tell just slowly talk less and less. She asks to meet tell you're busy but don't tell what you are doing. She messages you to chat Start the chat off replying quickly then only reply once every 30 minutes. Meet up with other people with out inviting her and don't share detail about what happened. Doing this will very quickly 1-2 months wind down your friendship to only meeting for Christmas and maybe birthdays too

Just say you found someone you are attracted to and that continuing this way would be unfair to you both. Ive done this so many times with girls i fuck, fake interest for a few months and then just want to break off because they get all lovey.

You come out clean and "fair" to her loll

Does she have any siblings? Express interest in them, you wanna fuck them interest. When if she says nah tell her then you will settle for her.

Sounds good if i had balls
Eh, was trying to avoid this option but that's probably going it.

So...do you like her but haven't made a move? You say shes going to find someone else and you don't want to be there for it... So it seems like all you need to do is ask her out and to be in a relationship. If she says yes she won't find someone else and maybe she will be happier is she says no well then there is your out.

clearly OP is an actual female willing to get rid one of her lifetime loyal providing orbiters because she's dating a rich Chad who's a bit on the jealous side.

OP, you're scum.
You should at least give him back all the money he happily spent for you.

You pussy. Abandon thread.

Precisely why it only works 9 of 10 times

Huh, never thought of that. Longevity of it though.

GREAT IDEA. SHE HAS A BROTHER.

Kek, nah m8, that'd sound pretty cool tho.

Ok

They both have assholes don't they?
Faggot.

Ya man you walk away saying oh i felt something with you as a friend/more than a friend but i have to move on. She is bummed out and will be sad but then will think oh wow "hes the one that got away, he was so caring and kind" which probably you were. But she will also stay away, unless shes a crazy bitch

>one day shes going to find someone else and i dont want to be there for that shit basically.
Oh, dear Lord. No reason to give you advice because you are the type of twat that no matter
what you are told that makes sense, you will fulfill your destiny of autism.

Obviously you've never been in a 6 year relationship with someone user.

If u have no balls delete this thread and grow some you bitch. Playing with other ideas still mean u won't do shit

Eh fuck it, your call at this point man

No, we're dating. She's been always saying that shes dead on the inside and im thinking theres no longer a spark between us. We basically have the same convos over and over because shes and awkward female who doesnt know who she is and always complains about her fake anxiety when i know she doesnt have any fuckin anxiety.

Ill probably go with this one m8.

replace the relationship with friends and family and just sever it, new regiment like diet/health.exercise can help, you have to rewire your brain from the connection, new job etc

mostly talking from chicks doing it to me but i sort of let them go

Nah, i got balls, i just literally don't have balls and its just a stick hanging so i cant physically reproduce. Dick bag.

6 whole years? kek. You have "known and talked" with her that long, prolly never touched her naughty bits. I was married for 13 years, kiddo.

When did she die?

Glad to hear man, gluck

kek, the bitch is still very much alive.

Thank m8. Good trails my dud.

Great. Good for you man, hope your relationship goes well. As for mine, it needs to end, dont want an agressive ending m8, just looking for better options, plus I dont want to be dwelling on her afterwards.

Just stop talking to her bro. Ignore her calls/texts, make excuses for why you can’t talk that day, if you do talk, be a jerk.

Bitches get crazy when they get rejected, it’s almost always better to get them to cut it off.

I am divorced. There is no reason to share your feelings with her. Just stop replying to her when
she contacts you. If she isn't psycho, she will get the hint. If psycho, even better reason to
ignore! Good luck, user.

Thanks m8, sorry to here bout your divorce. Didnt mean to intrude my dud.

Nah, man. It is cool. We are both happier now.

6 years is a long time and it will be hard to get out of the regular routine if she begs and shit.
That is why it is likely best to make the break saying as little as possible.. You got dis!

if she's into that shit, you shouldn't lose connection, you should marry her.