I've always loved the look of these San Francisco townhouses...

I've always loved the look of these San Francisco townhouses, but now that I googled it it seems like most of the image hits I get are these very same houses as in this pic related.
Are these kind of townhouses really plentiful in San Francisco, or is it just a couple of them that are so famous that people see them anywhere like in movies and pictures, thus making it look like as if San Francisco is full of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painted_ladies#San_Francisco.27s_painted_ladies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are plenty of them in older cities all over the country. Most of them are in shit condition and occupied by niggers, though.

I'm not exactly sure, I've only been there once.

I do know that the city protects architecture like this though so it can't be torn down and the buildings themselves and the land they're on is expensive as fuck so it's not like the average person lives there like in in Full House

I like how colourful they are. They remind me of an old fishing town near me.

That's fucked up, the niggers occupy your best houses? Where do the white people live then? In commieblocks like Finnish people do? Lol.

Hmm, I see. I can imagine that the ones in my picture cost at least a million or two. They are kinda famous tho, showing up in any san fran google search, so that must be a factor.

White people live in these clusterfucks while nigs live in almost all of the historic architecture, letting them decay and painting them shitty colors (at least in my shithole town anyways)

I see, so your white population live like Norwegians. I guess that's nice, congratulation. But what about white people living near the city centre or within the city centre? Isn't townhouses like that really cool to live in? I would think they are more attractive than those apartment houses that looks like cubes with windows.

they are also very expensive

My house is a bit like those. It's comfy as fuck

they are about 10 million

Looks comfy, I like the blue second from left.

They live in luxury condos or apartments if they decide to live downtown.

All the houses near downtown are occupied by niggers while whites live outside the city in suburbs.

doxxed

that's fucked up tobqh

Not that worried about it

literally boarding a plane right now, prepare your butthole fuccboi

>tfw can live in comfy colourful houses in my city for like 200k USD
wew 2bh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painted_ladies#San_Francisco.27s_painted_ladies
The ones you're thinking of are an SF landmark and are worth several million each. Others like them around the city are also well out of your price range.

Yeah but you have to live in Newfoundland. I'm sorry.

I live in a house like that. In the suburbs, thousands of houses are constructed like that en-mass

>Yeah but you have to live in Newfoundland

>dirt cheap tuition for uni (3500/yr CAD) or college (1720/yr)
>an aesthetic city carved into a rock
>only at the federal avg. level unemployment in the city
>decent regional culture (dialect, food, mannerisms etc)
>housing is dirt cheap
>people are generally homogeneous and nice

after living in a decent town outside of toronto and st john's, I'd say st john's was my favourite easily
the only issue is the weather and the cost for smokes and groceries

How far until the next grocery store? How far until the next bus stop?

I see.
We have plenty of townhouses in our city centres, but they don't look as charming as the painted ladies.

And here are some different types of small "townhouses" in the city centre of Stavanger. I think they look charming.

That Street looks comfy.

Why do they look like they're made from concrete?

Yeah, it's part of the "old town". Similarly this is part of the "old town" in Bergen. You can find some really old houses there.

Pretty sure they are made of stone. Exactly what type of stone I have no freakin idea.

A bit older...

Really depends on the area, in some cases the townhouses are indeed very desirable and valuable, but if they are in Nigsville then the price is much less. Also as mentioned the nigs totally neglect all repairs so the houses look like shit with peeling paint, shingles coming off roofs etc.

In SF those would cost millions of dollars (SF has relatively few nigs and a lot of rich people). There are probably more of that type of house in SF than in NYC or Chicago (I think wood houses are more popular in SF due to earthquakes).

Pic related: house in Charleston, South Carolina (big tourist destination but not a big local economy). This house could go for 1-2m in the right part of town.

2-5 miles to a grocery store, generally no bus or train stops in that type of suburb

So all the kids have to be driven by their parents to school?

Yes or the schoolbus picks them up

Why does their porch door look like a front door?

Here we generally don't have large enough cities to have that kind of a suburban area far from the city centre. I mean, our homes resembles a "suburb" I suppose, but because of the size of our cities we basically just live right outside the city centre.

>prepare your butthole fuccboi
san francisco is the gay capitol of america, he welcomes that shit

Bit more privacy maybe.

Nah, cus the restof the porch isn't walled off. Just the front.

What about all the chrysalids though ?

Yeah this does look weird. It's a nice looking old house though.