Any cops?

Any cops?

LAPD 4 year street cop checking in.

Fun fact: the patrol cruiser I currently own still has blood stains on the passenger seat from the ambush the previous drivers were set up in by a Latino gang.

any pics? please user

going to be applying for police agencies here in Canada eventually
Fun fact: our federal police force asks if you've ever been on the deep web in the polygraph.

polygraph? holy fuck, the cops use polygraphs in Canadia? Isn't the polygraph absolute bullshit?

what did you said? and how they reacted?

What's your badge number?

haven't applied yet; but basically only went there to see what it was all about. the way i look at it is they might be like "hey kids good with computers" since our federal police force is what typically deals with the big internet crimes/smuggling/traffiking etc. I've never purchased anything or clicked on any bad links.

also the legitness is up for debate basically the way they look at it is no one is perfect, they really just want integrity and admitting what you've done in the past.

u should say "no i wasnt" and let polygraph go mad. even if you get rejected its totally worth it.

Am I being detained? I am a free inhabitant. I will npt show my ID

Nope. No cops here.

Any love for dispatch?

Cop here fire away

where are you a cop don't have to say what department, what age did you start? do you enjoy the job?

New York, 22, Love it.

With pleasure

I'm 24 right now; here in Canada, working mall security to get some experience, have a few arrests under my belt, here in Canada volunteer experience is just as important as education. so currently i have a 2 college diplomas a 1 year and a 2 year diploma and almost completed my 3 year university degree. Just working on the volunteer experience and going to hire a math tutor to path the Aptitude test it's hard af.

Do you know the blixky's

Moddddddssss get this cheese pizza out of here

What the fuck! You sicko, that kid cannot even pass as an adult. KYS.

How can u arrest people as a mall cop?

Stop being a faggot

GET THIS SHIT OFF MY Sup Forums

What is she like 7

?? Criminal code of Canada and the trespass to property act. so if I see someone commit an indictable offence such as assault, I can arrest them. I can arrest people barred from the building, I have a lot more power than people would think. Maybe it's different in Canada than other places. like if someones trespassed from the property for x amount of years they come there and then decide to steal I arrest them for trespassing and then they get charged with theft as well.

Snitch in a cop thread I've seen it all now

In u.s. they can't do shit I had one chase me off the roof for smoking a blunt up there lol his cart couldn't go fast enough

Buttfucking faggot in a cop thread. Not surprised.

we're a little different here; we don't use those stupid segways and the day we do is the day I quit until I apply to the police forces here. I tend to be pretty chill and give people a break like i've caught people smoking weed right under cameras and go up to them jokingly and whisper "bro next time look above you" I know my place and try to be humble.

See I wouldn't mind tht but here they take your weed and tell u to wait in there office for the cops. I guess they're idiots cause neither of those will happen willingly lol

Lol you're for sure a boot licker with that five star come back

>previous drivers
Thats how you were promoted?
The last cops died and you filled in their spot and patrol car

yeah like they're many ways i can fuck up someones day if I really wanted to legally, do I want to be an asshole no. If someone treats me with respect i'm going to do the same back to them.

I've never met a cop like tht here in w.v. all the cops are just pricks I got a ticket going 2 miles over lmao

You realize that citizens arrest is a thing, right? Faggot security guards can actually take you into custody for committing a crime in their presence. They can use whatever force is necessary to make the arrest, then turn you over to the cops. The company they work for might not allow it but even you have that ability as a private person.

Got 'em

Ding ding ding ding

ya see you're gonna get people like that everywhere unfortunately. Theres cops like that here in Canada too. But the difference between here in the states is its VERY very hard to get into a peace officer job. So many stages to pass with many tests psychological medical etc. Like I myself kind of worry that I might have a hard time because of anxiety but i've come into some pretty crazy situations where I acted accordingly and working at this job they'll see that i'm able to handle myself relaly well under pressure maybe just because i'm used to anxious situations. but yeah the tests help to weed out the bad apples and people with power tripping attitudes but...you're still going to get some.

NSW Cop here
Culpam poena premit comes motherfuckers!

although he called me a faggot..he's right.

No
Fucc off

15 years UK cop checking in. Undercover last 5.

>Culpam poena premit
punishment pursues fault

Arresting little old ladies stealing hemmerhoid cream isnt the same as wrestling a meth head. Just saying.

QLD copper here
Appointed special constable for NSW

how do you find policing without mainstream use of firearms given to all patrol officers like in U.S.A and Canada?

I was told it is more to scare people into admitting what they have done. You know, hoping they'll say "fuck it, I'll tell you already, forget that shit", and to see how much the suspect freaks out/doesn't freak out when asked certain questions. It definitely doesn't tell you if someone is lying or telling the truth though.

I hope to be one soon.

Lost

You've never seen a meth head wrestle a cop in sub-zero weather.

What about an old lady on meth stealing hemmeroid cream?

...well I mean i've arrested a meth head before several of them actually. had needles infected with aids blood pulled on me several times. I would just buy her the cream christ. I get it i'm a security guard but most people have no idea the shit we actually deal with and for next to nothing. Maybe it all depends on the area of town you're working. I wish dealing with old ladies was all I had to deal with.

Dea? If so what drugs did you find the most often?

Luckily firearms are still rare in the UK. Gang members shoot each other with them but generally not at police. We have increased our overall firearms capability but that is more in response to the terrorist threat. Most if us dont want guns.

You guys still have a knife problem out the ass. Which proves it's not the guns killing it's people's pride thts causing it

nice to see cops here on Sup Forums actually...makes me feel like less of a weirdo haha. But that's good that you have less of a gun problem, I don't think Canada is as bad as the States yet though.

No not drugs related although i have worked on drug squads in the past. Most common drugs in the UK on the streets are heroin cocaine and cannabis.

No the states really developed a hate for there officers and it's not for no reason

Why would you do that

Heroin is booming here unfortunately shits crazy

We do indeed. Always young kids trying to make a name for themselves and so many more carry for protection as theee are many shit holes in the UK.

Ps im in qld right now on holiday lol

I got two 8 inch butterflies lol how much shit would they get me in the uk

well Canada's laws are much like the UK as our laws originated from there so i'm guessing they're illegal in the UK too

Net effect in the UK is a mass shop theft problem due to heroin.

I'm asking you I'm in the states with plenty guns and knives lol

Ha blade must be 3 inches or less and not be a lock knife or your fucked!

Same here in the states I'm actually a heroin user/dealer here got any questions for me?

Thank you for your service and keeping us cops in a job. We are all part of the big game.

What u can't even have a blade lock shit I'm be in jail over there I'm a collector

yeah butterfly knives, push action knives (knives with buttons that open them) so switchblades are prohibited weapons. also mace that is designed for use on humans is illegal, and we have a ton of specifications on weapons that make them prohibited such as magazines types of bullets and automatic weapons are also illegal unless issued by the government for policing/military. best not to come across the border with any of the above listed

You can inside your house. Just not in public :-)

what do you mean by blade lock? is that like a folding knife because those are completely legal here in Canada I have several.

Sad but true both sides will lose this war. A cop will eventually ruin my live and drugs will eventually ruin someone close to you both take a L

U named basically my whole collection lol

They wont even let us UK cops carry a leatherman or gerber etc as the forces wont authorise carrying non issued shit.

Yea the blade doesn't go back in easy

When you work on the boarder, if you're chasing someone and end up in a different state, it means I still have powers to make arrests etc.
If I need to make enquiries accross the boarder I still have Police powers etc.

that's brutal, multitools are so useful. even as a security guard i've had to use them several times. and i also have a tactical pen with a sharp point on the end that can allow me to break windows so say someone is dumb and leaves there child/dog in a locked car in the summer. Can you carry those? well I mean you must have batons so you can just use that.

Tht sucks so ur basically unable to protect shit really

oh yes those are legal here in Canada. They're sold everywhere.

They can't go past the boarder but they all work together so the next state will be ready before u get there

Luckily in the UK we have powers throughout England and Wales and further limited powers in Scotland. Seems complicated having different types of pplice and borders etc.

Yeh we have batons and window breakers.

Fair enough mate
Fuck sbbos hey?

Sbbos?

Abbos
Im drunk

Basically yeh. A good UK cop spends most of his time talking people out of shit.

Whoa fucken check the quads!!!

I got quads once

So normally that would be the case, unless you're appointed a Special Constable like me. If you are stationed anywhere on the border you'll get the rank of Special Constable in the next state.

It can be, but rarely happens because of the sheer land size of Australia. England is about the size of our smallest states.

What is your hiring process like over there in terms of the psychological evaluation and medical evaluation. Reason i'm asking is because I get a little nervous as I have health anxiety (no fear of confrontation at all) and have recently gotten off anti anxiety medications, have been in tons of stressful situations and when it comes to fight or flight I always take control. Do you know anyone on the force who has had anxiety?/ do they discriminate against you if you've had anxiety that is well controlled/manageable. Been losing too much sleep about getting a DQ because of shitty genetics. although it varies obviously from police force to police force and country to country just curious.

Contrary to popular belief the Indigenous are the best people to deal with. They rarely lie.
You walk up to some white cunt who stole something and they'll pull the whole sovereign citizen bullshit on you.
You even mention the bicycle an Indigenous is riding and they'll confess it's stolen.

Im a Sydney cop, And I say fuck abbos

There is a lot of Police Forces around that wont hire you if you were prescribed anti-depressants or anxiety meds in the past 4 years.

That just proves there stupid

Got pulled over on a night time drive tonight. Apparently, my gf let her tags expire in November. I was sitting in the passenger seat drinking a beer (she was sober and not drinking) The ofcicer asked for license and insurance from her, and license from me. Didn't have my license because I was just riding along, so I gave him my name and social. He went back ran everything, we both came back clean and he let us go with an informal warning. He also explained that I live in a handful of states that allow passengers to drink, and congratulated me on knowing the laws. Didn't want to let him down and tell him I had no clue, so I just said thanks, have a safe night. All in all, he was professional, didn't nit pick and let us go our way without undue hassle. Good experience.

That makes them the best kind of person to deal with when you're a cop

This saddens me. Not on them anymore though. I just use my own brain to deal with stuff. it originated from health scares as a child.