I've befriended an 18yr old chinese girl in canada, i live in us and im turning 24 in april

i've befriended an 18yr old chinese girl in canada, i live in us and im turning 24 in april

i talk to her everyday and i think i really like her, we're pretty much in a long distance relationship. She wants me to come to her city and take her vignity. I feel a little creepy but the feelings are real on both ends what do u degenrates think.

Alright. First off, have you gotten solid proof that she’s real?

Don't do it. It's illegal to travel for the purpose of sex

If you haven't, video chat first. Make sure she's realll.

yeah i facetime her almost every day since christmas

>It's illegal to travel for the purpose of sex
Bullshit!

This, OP. Make sure she isn’t a cat fish. Compare her actual face during a vid chat to the pics she sent you.

Also make sure she’s of age. Even if she says she’s 18, be careful. I don’t know age of consent laws in Canada but I’d definitely be wary.

i guess im more or less here about the whole age thing, shes a cringeball and a complete spazz but i think i actually like her

Roflmao, would you be so stupid to declare it in the presence of yhe airport security?

Go get that, user, what could go wrong? Actually a lot of things (maybe she stinks like crap and you cannot know about it because you never actually met her) but you could jackpot in the end eventually.

Just remember that probably if a 18old is not already engaged with somebody from the real world, there has to be something fishy.

>we’re pretty much in a long distance relationship
>pretty much
/thread right there
She’s making these promises because she knows you won’t deliver
She’s entertained by your sly passes and she’s getting real dick elsewhere
You know this is true.

yeah because no one here goes past 18 before finding someone

nah shes inside all day, and i know about the one guy she tried to talk to but scared off with her broken english

Well, shit. Go for it man. Maybe it’ll help you shake that feeling that you’re creepy. Both of you are legal age, and it seems like you’re really into each other. This is just my opinion right here, but don’t just go to fuck and then become distant. Don’t ever fuck with anyone’s emotions for that matter. But anyway, I wish you the best of luck, cunt

as a hopeless romantic i couldnt if i triedd

Cam sex or try to verbalize a real relationship.
Come back when you can say “we’re in a long distance relationship”

>I will personally front a one way ticket to Canada
>get your passport faggot Greyhound awaits
>just gotta post Asian gf tits get

What generation is she?

may not be legal, mjustsayin'

She's probably getting that white dick from somewhere else. But you should go ahead and meet up with her anyway, best of luck user

are you a tard or something of course its legal

Lol I know this bitch. Ima make sure she sees this post lmao

oink oink fuck off

Come fuck me instead.

op dont even worry he probably doesnt know her just messing around

nah she cant even socialize with people im not gonna see a titty, she ate a banana all sexual once tho 10/10
born december 99

u probably a trap

I've been in 2 LDR. First I was 18 to , she was 21, she lived in Hungary.

2nd, I was 22 and 23, she was 17, going on 18. She moved from Lithuania to the UK.

Both experiences went fairly ok. I say go for it. As long as you believe she's real. You say you've heard her voice and feel she feels the same way.

one more pic i have tons but they all got a filter

>can’t socialize
>won’t see titty
>Wants me to take her virginity

>Just remember that probably if a 18old is not already engaged with somebody from the real world, there has to be something fishy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU GOT DONE GOOFED MOTHAFUCKA HAHAHA

Fuck, wanted to see an user win for once. I Could’ve definitely fronted that ticket too

>pathetic

Wont see titty? Yeah, little fishy. I'm in a similar situation, I'm in England, shes in CT, USA. Dont commit if she show wont titty, fam.

post her tits

im going to win i just dont feel like answering this dude lol we're all entitiled to what we wanna think

im not that user who busted you lol i just think this is funny

>She wants me to come to her city and take her vignity.

translates to: I want to go there and fuck that underage fob and make her pregonte, but she didn't yet give me enough details; also, I think it's a fat dude catfishing me for money, because "her" paypal address is something on the likes of "katana_master_m_lady"

>also, my vignity is also kissless vignity and hugless vignity

>i've befriended an 18yr old chinese girl in canada, i live in us and im turning 24 in april
That's nice. Protip: find local pussy so dick does not hate you and fall off.