5 scary movies

>5 scary movies
>Only fucking one of them is funny and watchable
How?????

Wrong.

Absolute kino: 3
Good for a laugh: 1, 2
Not seen: The rest.

If you've had a hard day's work and you want to watch something actually entertaining any non autist would rather have fun with a Scary Movie than watch some "patrician" shit like a David Lyncher, Paul Wes Anderson or Jankovsky flick.

>2nd one
>Good for a laugh
Did we watch the same movie?
That movie was about as funny as a heart attack

>Absolute kino: 3

We're talking about 3 yes? I can't even remember any of the others, not to mention the other 40 movies that tried to use the formula for other 'genres'.

But the first two are some of the best spoofs you fuck. The rest went over that thin retard line the wayans drew.

These were the precursors to those Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer "films." Be thankful they aren't much, much worse.

>I hate laughter
>I am autistic
>I will never have a female partner
>I will die worthless and alone

Would never trust a man who didn't like Scary Movie 3. Most of the reason I'm voting for Trump is that I suspect he'd enjoy it.

Just let it go, hes probably some memester that thought saying ''ayy lmaoo'' at it was funny
I dont even know how charlie sheen done this movie though

>Would never trust a man who didn't like Scary Movie 3. Most of the reason I'm voting for Trump is that I suspect he'd enjoy it.
Whats it like being 12?

I feel like Trump was probably in one of these...

The ayy lmao meme is always funny. I saw Under The Skin with a couple of friends I met on Sup Forums around the time that the ayy lmao meme was at its height. We kept saying "ayy lmao" to each other whenever alien things happening and we barely stopped laughing for the entire duration of the movie. It was one of the most kino cinema experiences of my life.

One and two WHERE the only good ones, after that those two jews ruined it.

>tfw I saw epic movie with my mum

Stop being such a contrarian. I've never met anybody who didn't think 3 was the best.

>tfw you have nostalgia for Epic Movie

I know this feeling way too well.

No one in my family laughed at all during that movie

you better pray we never meet in real life

One of the best unspoken jokes in scary movie series is this setup:

doofie is shown earlier in the movie to love fingering his smelly asshole and telling people to smell his finger.

Later on in the movie, the hot reporter lady is trying to seduce him and sucks on his finger, in just a passing glimpse, you see her make the nastiest face like what the fuck was that.

It's fucking perfect.

One year I'll do a Special Officer Doofy halloween costume

>1
>pun on I Know What You Did Last Summer while spoofing other movies and a twist at the end you didn't see coming
>2
>THIS BIRD HAS A BIG DICK AND CAN TALK THEY'RE IN A SPOOPY MANSION NOW THE KID WHO PLAYED FRANCIS NOBODY LIKED SHOEHORNED IN TO BE THE MARY SUE BOYFRIEND
>3
>little better, Charlie Sheen is always funny, Brenda saved the movie and made it watchable, the Matrix parts were kind of retarded
>everything after
>absolute horseshit, not even Scary Movie anymore
>so many branches now Meet the Spartans, A Haunted House, Vampires Suck, Epic Movie, Superhero Movie
>they've pretty much become the new National Lampoon dude bro movies no one likes or cares about and you can almost expect a new one every year

>mfw caught Scary Movie 4 yesterday on TV
I wish I had never watched it.

>where

Same