Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I just lost my scholarship before I even finished my preparatory year?

what do Sup Forums?

do hard drugs

How did you lose your scholarship?

take a gap year and start again next year

I am a citizen of a European country but originally Syrian blood, also have a Syrian citizenship.
I did a little something to get a scholarship with the help of my father and someone else who understands this procedure and swapped my European ID with the European address (stable accommodation).
At no point should the University of anything that shows that I am a European person which voids my scholarship.
The scholarship came with a little sum of money every month which required a bank account.
Before I made the bank account my father took me to a ''notary office'' to make a new ID with a european address and at the same time taking away the Syrian passport which had the Syrian address which was the ''reason'' i had the scholarship.
I went today to give them the bank statement to get the monthly money, they asked for my permit (which i made the bank account with) to which i unknowingly gave them the European ID. Boom, scholarship gone. The problem was I didn't know shit, my father and his friend did everything for me all this under the table legal stuff. I did not know that it was an original European ID.
TL;DR
The scholarship was for foreigners who are European living abroad that came to study only, I gave them the original European ID that was made one week ago then I lost my scholarship.

geez what ever happened to meritocracy

Shit user, thats rough. So is that all financial help gone or just this particular bursary? You can always try and see what else you're entitled to with the University you're going to.

Outside of that, if you're not already look into work alongside your studies. It makes things rougher time wise and you don't get the full "Uni experience" but its worth it when you're balling compared to other broke students.

** It was a european passport with a syrian address.
basically i had no stable place to stay and had to ''rely'' on the uni.
since they saw now that i am indeed a european person. there's no need for my scholarship anymore.
now shit went loose within my family
my father's PVC windows and doors factory is and has been in bad shape, we have no money. my father also has been sending money to an other woman whom he had been with 20 years ago as far I know, worst of all, he's sending money to her son for HIS studies.
my mother is pissed, im scared and I am confused. my father also has some land properties which he will probably have to sell for me to get money for tuition or something.
i dont want any of that, i didn't like the idea of getting my scholarship in that way in the first place.. It was all fucking pushed on me like a child that cant do anything on his own.
I told my mother that I don't want it, i can figure something out. work in some office and make money for tuition and go next year or something but she's angry and wants my father to pay for me telling me that it's his duty and that I shouldn't even be thankful for that.
what the fuck should I do...

I don't think I am entitled to anything anymore now that the scholarship is gone..
The whole idea of this particular scholarship program was to bring Europeans living abroad to study in Europe with their help. now they know I am european because everything was shoved down my fucking throat without enough information.

already a light weed smoker.
not trying anything else even if I had to kill myself.

Sounds like your mum has some issues man. I don't know your family dynamic, but this sounds like the sort of thing you should discuss with your father in private, preferably out the house away from your mothers ears. Let him know how you feel and how you really want to "earn" your way into your education, and how having these things thrust onto you is rushing your decision. Let him know that you don't want to make the mistake of rushing into education and having no idea of what to study or what you want from life and you need time to figure things out - and working somewhere for money is a big factor in this decision.

If you're fathers a good man (and for what he's doing for you it sounds like he is) he'll understand and from there you can discuss what to do about your mother and how to get it past her, but it'll be easier with two of you on board working together.

shameless self bump.

i don't know what to do anymore. i'm feeling numb in my limbs.

Get a fucking job and go to uni, faggot. Loads of people pay their own way.

>But mommy and daddy...

Grow up. Get the fuck out of there and let them have some kind of a life.

this is what i want to do.
i didn't want my father to shove this half assed scholarship down my throat especially because it was gotten in other means and complicated.

now that I lost it my mom is going to make my broke father pay for my tuition if they fail to patch the situation up. which i also dont want.

Noted, user.
I will see what I can do.

will i be forgiven for self bumping if it was with these sexy stuff?

> Fraud
Looks like you got what you deserved. You were never entitled to that scholarship and managed to get caught. You are owed nothing.

Time to go make some windows til you find the next illegal scheme. Hope someone who deserves the place replaces you.

I did get what I deserved..

However i think it's unfair to me because I did not do anything
Everything was fixed and done behind my back.
all started one night when my father came to me with a list of available places in the uni and told me choose from them.
I chose automation and applied information..

well.
yeah I guess time to earn my own living.

**or system engineering

This.
You disgusting sandnigger swine, get the fuck out of Europe. You commit fraud, only to feel entitlement, and have the gall to make this sort of thread?

Your monkey family is utter garbage, and you need to eat shit and rot, fucking shitskin.

do you even read my post or just picking straws at me because I said I am Syrian?

kys faggot.

I said I didn't want any of it.

> Idiocy
You've gone and embarrassed yourself. Delete this trash

In the quoted post the issue is he holds an EU ID and a Syrian passport.

I am curious OP, where is your father based? This sounds like some Balkan shadiness..

Europe is and has been my home for 17 years.

Couldn't you just use Erasmus instead?

Eastern Europe, this has been our home for many years but we live here now because of the war in Syria since about 6 years ago.

If I we are on the same frequency here,
they only give 10 scholarships a year, while the program for europeans living abroad gave out 80.

Erasmus only works for 12 months of your studies and I'm pretty sure you already have to be enrolled into a European university to qualify.

this was why my parents did this with me, because it's easier. but in a more complicated way.
now here i am.. I even lost my motivation to go the gym today.
I'm too broke to get hammered too..

Yeah, I lived in BG for a couple of years and EU passports are cheap there.

Best chance, find a course *you* want to do, research and learn it. Then find a local university that has a cross-europe link (almost all do).

Take responsibility for the application and the paperwork.

This has been a painful learning experience. It is best to stop, regroup and try again. Next time will be better.

oh yes that's what it was.
Erasmus is an exchange program. like say, if i wanted to study in a bigger uni or even in USA or Britain

this was what I wanted to do all along.
but the scholarship was shoved down my throat.
just like everything in this life of mine, my parents had been doing everything to make my life easier and now I'm clueless. (even as far as getting exam questions for me because it was easy to do so during the early time of Syrian war, I did only 8th grade during the war and went straight to europe after something happened there.. ) that was only one thing to mention ...

Good luck

Its okay user, a lot of people are clueless at this stage of their life for the same kinds of reasons. You just need to stand for yourself and do these things on your own, and let your father know that by trying to do everything for you its stunting your growth and preventing you from reaching manhood.

>Shoved down my throat
Stop blaming everyone else.
You could have declined. You could have earned some money and done it yourself.

Learn from your mistakes, fool.

you thought I didn't decline?
you thought I didn't try?
I didn't want to go all out with my parents over that, after all, they wanted this for me because they loved me, even if they didn't know that it was bad for me or risky or complicated.
i didn't want to fuck my relationship with my family over this. because when I was presented with the choice of what to study it was already half way done, and when i realized what kind of scholarship I had, I already had it and had to wake up in the next morning for the language courses. It just went way too fucking fast.

bump outta 10?>

That a question?
>I'm not surprised you lost it. You seem like a little dummy.

Go back to Syria. The war is over coward

Parasite