Ask a guy who just got circumsized anything

ask a guy who just got circumsized anything

why?

Why i got circumsized?
Because i had a phimosis and me and my gf want to have sex soon , she also need to go to the gyno to get her pill.

Clean dick here you come

good job feeding the jews

you realize you dont have to get circumsized to fix that right? You can just stretch it back slowly over the course of a month when you shower. Enjoy the dick mutilation and shitty orgasms lmao

jesus fucking christ you utter fucking retard

Post your dick before or gtfo. Want to see how serious your phimosis was. Personally your decision was idiotic, but if it was severe phimosis I might consider you did the right thing.

Is light a wave or a particle?

thx for reminding me op that im forever mutilated thx to my parents retardation

Why do people all around the world and from different cultural backgrounds obey jewish and muslim customs of genital mutilation?

And niggers. Niggers do that shit, too.

Conserve your foreskin. Work it until it became leather and use it as engagement ring

Niggers aren't people

I had/have phimosis and did the "stretching" technique and even still deal with tightness

because they are retards who should be genocided
genital mutilation should be fucking banned I'd rather let my son die than to have him muilated if he has foreskin problems

You should not having kids

I mean only if the problem ever came into being and you could understand especially if you suffer from the mental and physical scarring that was mgm

I'm sorry for your loss, my thoughts & pr......

oh i don't actually give two fukkz you cunt!

why though?

but still no answer. OP deliever

Do it faggot

Fist I have to say congratulations on your. Life choice it's is. 100% cleaner and girls. Like them like that because it's cleaner you will have a reduced risk to sexually transmitted diseases as well don't take this the wong way. It not much at all. But the slightest bit every guy I know that's cut hasn't had an STD ware every guy I know that isn't cUT has had one wich say something to me

Good on you, you’re finally an adult mate

Did you do it in hopes of penile enlargement?

not every case is same. some cases there is no way to stretch it. If this was done because of phimosis - I have no problem with that.

Well, enjoy your dick looking good, better save that image and see how good it looks in a year :D

Is that a micro penis?

Good job bud. Kinda looks like they missed a little but better than a ant eater

Is that blood? Damn, that looks painful. Try not to listen to the uncut fags here. They are just mad that their dicks look like elephant trunks.

Did your gf make you do it? What ways did she bring it up?

I was circumcised at Birth but I am very curious what was it like when they use the anesthetic on your penis and performed the procedure was it painful I kind of think it of it like going to the dentist but even though the tooth is numb you can feel the grinding and like heat and pressure just how was it being circumcised as a adult

Did an elderly jew do it making you bleed and then biting your tip off your cock and spitting it out even though the aforementioned acts are totally not gay or pedo related?

why thank you user, its been a long and somewhat painful experience, but im hopeful I'll one day have a totally normal dick :)

how are you going to avoid boners until it is healed?

This right here is the most retarded statement.
1. All girls like that. I dont so fuck off (and no, i will not timestamp). I love to play with my tongue ubder foreskin so fuck off cut dicks
2. We all know that viruses and bacteria uses their eyes and taste in how a dick looks before infecting aaid dick. It seems that all viruses and said bacteria like the uncut dick more.

I am sorry user but are you literally retarded? Like for real. Do you receive financial help for being retarded from the government?

being cut does not protect from STD's you dumb fuck, that's not how infections work.
Are you a nigger by any chance? Niggers if some African countries believe that fucking a child will cleanse you from HIV.

>every guy I know that isn't cUT has had one
You gotta stop hanging out in the pig pen.

The minute one of his family members get infected they all gonna get it because that guy is clearly an inbred.

What a coincidence i just come home from a 4 week long aboriginal ceremony where i also just got circumcised it's almost like we're blood brothers OP

not necessary, it hurts a little but that's all

>some cases there is no way to stretch it
listen to the expert. he is right.
forget about stretching when phimosis is extreme.

Yea specially dry and looking like old man face

funny how women are OK with male circumcision but scream their lungs out about female circumcision...

Pic very very much related

Why does your dick look like a corndog?

The Jews used to circumcise all the men in towns they conquered by force as a way of cucking them and marking them as Jewish property.
They've done the same expecially in America where circumcision propaganda is most prevelant. But they didn't conquour by force the infaltrated and took over from within.

I had a pretty extreme case and doctors were being very insistent that I should get cut, but my mother told them all to fuck off.
She's the one that started stretching my foreskin as a child.
Since the age I could stand in a shower, my dad taught me how to slowly work my foreskin and I now have normal skin, if not looser than average.

Thanks mom

do you stop up sinks with that thing?

I dont get what you mean?

(((Doctors)))

>I did not consent
You literally don't get rights until you are like 18. Give me a fucking break with this shit.

fucking dying lol.

You fucking cunt i get what you mean haha. Nah i got it done traditionally weeks ago, no aesthetic, no stitching or anything so naturally it'd swell up believe me after the first couple of days i could've made a fucking balloon animal with how swollen it was

>HURR DURR NO RIGHTS
>I IZ LAYER I NOES DE LAWZ

literally, go kill yourself you massive mcfaggot

circumcised = jewish

NO EXCEPTIONS

>being this much of an idiot for whatever reason.
>IZ

outta here faglips.