SCORED BIG TIME. Sunday night my cousin was babysitting my younger brother here at our house...

SCORED BIG TIME. Sunday night my cousin was babysitting my younger brother here at our house, and what was just SITTING on the couch? Her phone, no password. Always had a weird thing for her and couldnt help but email these to myself, kinda shamfeul but worth IT

Don’t stop

its so surreal seeing someone youve known your entire life naked, but is it weird that it turns me on this much? i dont think id every actaully do anything with her but def blew my load to these at least 5 times so far

Any with face?

Post them all

Why don’t you blackmail her?

Is she Asian?

link her facebook

>I always had a weird thing for her

Are you sure its not because shes a full blown semen demon?

Yes! Probably the greatest ides of 2k18

How many did you get?

how would that work?

Keep them coming name?

Get any vids?

yeah there are like six i can do screengrabs of

FUCKING YES OP DO IT FAGGOAT

well yeah but its still pretty weird

fuck screengrabs just post the vids

make webms of em, fuckboy. also, lets discuss the blackmailing possibilities

post in a vola so we can see?

Message her from a spare phone of throwaway email. Tell her you will leak the pics to everyone in her contacts if you can take a screenshot of her contacts with numbers. Or everybody on face book or the people in her family. Tell her you won’t do it though if she will give you more pics or money or something.

Write to her anonimously saying you have the pictures (maybe send one to prove it), and that you will expose her for a slut infront of her whole family. Then see what her reaction is, and if she is begging and willing to do everything reveal yourself.

/r/g99mygvw

post here OP

>Emailed them to myself

Provided you're dumb enough to have actually done this I guarantee you're also dumb enough to have not deleted it from her sent folder. Next time she looks there she'll see her all her nudes emailed to cousin user :)

you guys dont even understand, my dick is like a molten orange sword in a blacksmith workshop looking through all these

more pics or money? thats not really worth it

nah im not that retarded

Shit she is hot

i had her phone for like 4 hours until she came and got it

vids +1

Any fucking pics??

do you think i could get her to suck my cock

All of this +1 to vids

making webm's fucking sucks. ill send some via kik if you want

Volafile bro

post em in vola you autist

Bowtech2014 Kik me

Pics are totally worth it. I mean you could ask for videos too. Most people wouldn’t go for the money but that is an option. You can always ask her to do something embarrassing or something she would never do. You could threaten her with leaking if she doesn’t send a video of her fingering herself in public.

Upload to volafile room /r/g99mygvw

noice

>OP thinks cousin was babysitting younger brother
>OP’s parents don’t have the strength to tell him he is a full blown tard

kik me at hamcleaver. i can send some stuff to you too

Age?? Btw, is she asian?

More with face

>any girl that age not being able to be without her phone for 4 hours
It is like their life support. Now I know you are a lying faggot.

Hope you deleted the sent email, otherwise she'll find out

I'm not the OP but the people who are asking if she's Asian; yes, she most definitely is. I've fucked my share of Asian girls and I'd recognize those black darkish pussy lips anywhere. By the way OP, this girl has been fucked many, many time.

virgin detected

>actually being this retarded

Hmmm

i think im gonna ask for a blowjob

Do it!

Any with more Action? More naughty?

Definitely. Post the conversation

Ask for a bj video or getting one yourself?

post it on VOLA u dumb cunt, no need to convert.

This

More?

dude

Stop bothering with shitty low quality screencaps and post the whole thing in this vola you fagget

Send text and screenshot the proof. Post it

Whats her Name?

>/r/g99mygvw
its not a real link

Kik me the videos op
Bowtech2014

Where is She from?

I'm done

godspeed user, godspeed.

I'm BATMAN!

volafile org
now it is

are you that retarded? volafile org and add the rest you imbecile

Put up more naughty stuff

Pussy very loose from all the white cock she has been getting

>By the way OP, this girl has been fucked many, many time.

Why the fuck in 2018 with the internet at your fingers to debunk retarded misconceptions is this one still floating around

Kik them to me: VladIVDracula

Join the vola

You underestimate how stupid people actually are. Remember, people voted for Trump and still don't regret it.

Bet OP forgot to delete the emails after sending.

Cousins sees it, flips shit, calls cops, OP in jail

lol was thinking this myself
would be very nice seeing her reaction when she checks her "sent" folder with the lovely pics to her cousin

old pic is ooooooold

> xD

Wait three weeks, she'll forget she left her phone there, and just reply "Wow! I had no idea you liked me, but thanks for the pics cuz, you're fucking sexy as hell!"