Face it. We the people must impeach this lunatic

Face it. We the people must impeach this lunatic.

These bait threads are fucking tiring.

Same shit day in day out.

If it's not this, it's a bunch of virgins batting over trap threads of dudes with long hair.

This place really has gone to absolute shit.

stay mad kid

That's not how impeachment works 0/10 give Mueller time

sure kid
stay mad

>reddit spacing

Noice, how long did you spend on the shoop CIA nigger?

sage

It's over, Killary. Let it go.

people who respond like this never have anything to say, except "hurrr ur butthurt"
name literally anything positive he has done for the US. i'll wait.

Lol

I like using paragraphs.

Get fucked, you fucking loser.

fuckoff chink
america stronger than ever
and your relentless propaganda just shows how pissedpants scared you are

We can list dozens, but you're too full of shit to believe them as we spoon feed the obvious positive changes to your mentally retarded brain.

The sole purpose of these threads are to keep Trump relevant on Sup Forums keep people fighting, and rally the opposing groups.

It's stinks of FSB, playing both sides.

>This place really has gone to absolute shit.
the log threads only consolidated the fact that this place is literal shit now

He's right though, even though I despise him. You stank of reddit.

>FSB
muh russia

I'm listening.

Just because idiots scream and parrot about it, doesn't make it untrue. The evidence of meddling is overwhelming.

sure kid
stay retarded the democrats need you

sure kid
stay mad

No you're not. And that's most of your problem.

he just wants to throw a tantrum and call you names

artwork/10

fucking this. This times 10,000. Democrats are authoritarian regressives that would have the US be worse than the USSR if they had the power. "Keep the rich rich and the poor poor." That's pretty much the mantra of the Left in America atm, fam.

It's when Melania does his makeup

so weak
stay mad

>"Keep the rich rich and the poor poor." That's pretty much the mantra of the Left in America atm,
Holy fuck, you made me spit out my coffee.
Just. So. Stupid.

not as weak as your reply.

It's really now how it works. Also trips checked

Trumptard spotted

>Face it. We the people must impeach this lunatic.

sounds like you literally want a Jew ruling over US

nice rebuttal, retard.

You shouldn't drink coffee until you're at least in high school.

you idiot TRUMP IS THE JEW

Saved the US from the looming TPP catastrophe
Restored international relations with China
(They wouldn't even show up to meet Obama when he landed in China, but they are willing to work with Trump, even to the point of sanctioning North Korea.)
Tax Reform

I personally didn't care for the syria strike, the transgender ban, and a few other actions his administration has taken, but it isn't enough to overshadow the positive.

Now, tell me something he's fucked up in America that isn't just something some guy heard from a boyfriend that works in a shop that Trump went to one time where he had girls pee on him? Anything that isn't complete propaganda to make him into a one dimensional, mustache twirling villain?
There is zero evidence of Russian collusion after an entire year of investigation, and nobody that wants him gone would sit on ANYTHING they could throw at him, so if there was anything to find they would be using the hell out of it already.
>b-but grab her by the pussy!
At least he did it before he was in any government, unlike JFK, or Bill Clinton.
So, you don't like him, ok. That I can understand, he isn't particularly likeable. Doesn't have to be, either.
You want me to point out something he's gotten right? Point out something he's gotten wrong.

so weak

so weak

so is hillary then kid

You the illegals must to go back