Going to be living with 3 strangers for the first time...

Going to be living with 3 strangers for the first time, kitchen and shower was nasty af and the room I will be getting too, its just temporarily but I already know its going to suck, anyone got some good tips for sharing an appartment with strangers?

white noise if you want to sleep. ever.

Move to another one. Start searching now.

Chek'd, how the fuck can you sleep with white noise

Yeah, already doing this, but I'm going to have to stay atleast a few months here before I get my own place so yeah:/
Uh what, never heard of this before.

>Reply
Stay in your room.

Post sauxe
I fuggin luv real life sloots

pic unrelated, some dominican slut sucking cock at school and they filmed it.

Shower shoes get some

move out or become your roomate's maid

Cum on toothbrush

wtf are you moving in with 3 strangers?

mods

They have all the fun in TDR.

(1) Change the lock on your door, use it.
(2) Something lockable in your room for passport, banking shit, etc.
(3) Try to avoid arguing with them, ever, over anything (just not worth it)

take the copper out the walls for the liquor money.

I use rain sounds that don't have loud or sudden thunder. A fan also works but not as effectively as rain.

way of the road bud.
fuckin way she goes

I do this because I have tinnitus but that led me to enjoying it's other upsides when I was in a sharehouse for 6 months.

Op get locks on your door. That's all. Easy.

keep all ur shit in ur room, is the door lockable? that way ur accounted to it, go there to eat sleep and wash then leave

Oh yeah this is going to be important, specially in the state that it was in:S
Getting key from owner, my room has a lock, so that's ''safe''.
yeah same

Fucking way she goes bubs

Also bathroom was filled with their clothes, on the floor, on the racks, in the sink...

Step 1. Dont live with 3 strangers

glad i could help

>anyone got some good tips for sharing an appartment with strangers?
don't.

Its either that or the Shelter with homeless people

Youre gunna find something you hate, in all of them, youre gunna hate what they do so bad youre gunna lose it.

>Try to avoid arguing with them, ever, over anything (just not worth it)
>move out ASAP or become your roomate's maid

a lot people can be very shitty and/or just flat out lazy/imcompetent expect to be dealing with other people's bullshit often while you're there

Get a maid to do the kitchen and bath once a week.

Yeah, the toilet had like 10 empty rolls on the floor and the one on the hanger was empty aswell...Should I just confront them on some things?(For example their clothes being allover the bathroom) or just hit em with their own medicine?e.g. leave my clothing allover the bathroom aswell etc? or just ignore it and try to stay sane untill I can get my own place?

it's probably waaaay better you keep things in a storage place or another secure/monitored facility rather than your room, it's not incredibly difficult to pick locks and create an excuse as to why the doors been broken (and trust me if they want to go through your shit, they will)

You gonna get raped

>Try to avoid arguing with them, ever, over anything (just not worth it)

just leave it and keep as much of your things in your room as possible

Surprisingly there are cameras in the entrance(Not sure if working cause the place looks really bad) The thing is my stuff is already in storage in another city(which I am staying now at) so financially its not worth to leave them in the storage tbh and then have to move them again when I get another place

1: keep all soaps, toothpastes, and food in your room
2: don't give rides. ever.
3: pay your portion of rent yourself, do not give to another so they pay it
4: clean your dishes. only yours. do not use dishwasher
5: do not leave you clothes in washer too long; things get fucked with. if you have to, find something to do near the laundry while it's going
6: shower shoes
7: vacuum as often as you feel you need to. i live with 4 dogs and nobody vacuums
8: clean the bathroom once, but dont wait till it gets nasty af to clean it again. especially the toilet
9: put a fan in your room to create white noise while sleeping; 4 people in one place creates lots of noise, this will help dull it

more

i should clarify that you should find a secure place for things that have great value to you or in general that are relatively small in which you should keep elsewhere, im sure there's small lockers or storage units you could place them in for a low cost as its better to not have them come up missing or something worst

This is all pretty good shit, listen to this guy OP

Thanks really good tips. Yeah should I just vacuum my room or the whole appartment? The stairs was really nasty just like dirt and leftover pieces of food everywhere and a really funky smell as soon as I entered.

Flip Flops in the shower; never walk around in bare feet or socks; Shower caddy to keep your soap, shampoo and toiletries separate and in your room when not in use; get a new lock on your door, use it; get a lock box for valuables and keep it in your room; buy and eat your own food only, put your name on it; clean up after yourself in the kitchen but do not clean up after them unless it is to wipe a prep surface/cooking surface - do not wash their dishes; paper plates and plastic utensils and cups are your friends; take out the trash - just do it; Clean the toilet and shower - just do it; keep your room clean and neat and clothes laundered and put away; keep the clutter in your room to a minimum - this is for you - you will feel much better when spending time in a clean room; Vacuum the hallway and kitchen floor - just do it; Three chores (mostly for you) and cleaning up after yourself should not be that heavy of a load. Do NOT take food in your room and leave dishes there even overnight. Don't unpack everything if this is temporary or you will get too comfy and find it hard to motivate yourself toward moving out.

this

as a new resident, do the whole apartment. same for the dishes. this way they see you doing it. might help put some things into perspective for them to get off their lazy asses and clean once in a while.

when i first moved in, we did a deep clean, even moving furniture to vacuum under stuff that hadn't been moved in 3 years. the hardest part was the fridge. i pulled everything out. dumped all the out of dates and then washed the shelves using the bathtub.

If you do label your food buy some small "for the house" items to keep them quiet. Get chips when they're on sale or cheap cookies and leave them out with a note that they're for everyone. Store unopened food that you want specifically for meals in your room. Once opened, label and put in the kitchen.

Ignore it dude

How much are you paying?

Same advisr I would give
>Be friendly even u dont like them

roomates always suck. thats what motivates you to get a better job

This is good advice.

A suggestion: Think of your new apartment as a floor in a dorm. You have your room, but share a kitchen and bathroom. Keep your shit locked up in your room and do what you can to make it seem like you're never in the communal areas -- do this by washing *your* stuff ASAP and keeping nothing in those areas.

Learn to be defensive a bit. Maybe even a touch overprotective. It will avoid problems.

Great tips thanks
Sounds fair enough, do a whole ''cleaning'' thing for the first day.
Hmm, there is no food labeling because there is no fridge in the appartment, everyone needs to get their own fridge to put food in in their own rooms.
350 euros a month gas/water/elec. included

Damn! No fridge? Well, that simplifies things.

nu uh! what about the Golden Girls.

they all hated each other

>there is no fridge in the appartment
That eliminates one of the biggest problems roommates have. Have everyone use paper plates and you'll have even fewer issues.

do you buy shit online?

I had a place with 3 roommates when i first moved to a new city.
Some of the roommates were shitty, some were ok. Some of their friends were cool people. Tbh having roommates helped me make some lasting friendships in a new city whereas normally I'm a bit of a hermit and probably wouldn't have any friends if I just lived alone.
I live alone now and it's hard/awkward to meet new people.
YMMV

this
just buy a cheap mini-fridge and you'll be ok

you guys are such autismo faggots

shower shoes? paper plates? lol fuck you guys are queers

>I still live with mommy and have no clue about the realities of sharing an apartment with randos.

my parents are dead
you are talking to a bunch of absolute faglords that want you to hide in your room and refuse to interact with people
90000% lol

+1

This post confirms you are still a kid and prolly still live with your family

>shower shoes
>paper plates
>have to be told to not leave things in the washer
and you want to call other people children bwuahhahahahahahahahhaaha

OP here, thread is slowly turning into a shitshow. Anyways thanks everyone for the serious replies, it really helps allot, I'm out, bless!

Found your picture

WHERE DID YOU FIND MY PICTURE? IT IS AN OFFENCE TO TAKE IMAGES FROM MY FACEBOOK

Lockable mini fridge. Keep those fuckers away from your food & drinks

>Have everyone use paper plates
so they can let the garbage pile up instead of dishes piling up?

For those who don't understand "shower shoes". $1 flip flops to avoid athletes foot from hell

dont forget your showers shoes you little faggot
top kek

>IT IS AN OFFENCE

Britbong detected. Go make me some curry.

I just turn my fan on. Even if it's turned away from me, the sound is still soothing and muffler out background noise.

im going to order a curry right now and revel in its beauty
the glorious sweet, spicy concoction, laying seductively next to my perfectly cooked rice - slightly folding into some mango chutney, lovingly placed next to a soft but crispy naan.
my popadoms are lightly crushed and sprinkled into the sauce and the rice, the moist meat grasping at the flakes like a child to the snow.
my bhajis, soft inside but crunchy out, like comets to the divine well, wait for their turn to be enjoyed, their aroma filling my senses like your shower is filled with shoes.
feelsgoodman
btw ill be using normal plates

Honestly what helped me alot was getting a hamster and feeding it my cum daily.

>b8
how are you being forced to live with strangers. Why not live with 3 friends