Why haven't you gotten a doll yet?

Why haven't you gotten a doll yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-sex-doll-flat-breast-little-breast-no-breast-love-doll.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still deciding what to get.

bamp

I have femal humans i can treat worst than dolls

Yes, gotta make sure to get the right one, also make sure the store you're buying from isn't a cheap china ripoff.

worse*

i'm pretty sure that shit is illegal and unaffordable for a NEET

But you don't treat your dolls bad.

I plan to get one just funds are short right now

Only illegal in very few places and affordable is only a question of where to spent your money.

don't know where to get one don't know how to get it privately, then have to hide it

Where should i buy one like this

Well I have a doll but thats just a lifesize, lifeweight reoroduction of the average human. Its part of my wrestling training.

Well hiding it is something you have to solve, both of the sites I ordered from at least ship inside the EU to their warehouse first (I live in the EU) so I won't have to do customs, which is pretty good. Accepting a package at your door is the only thing you have to do and that shouldn't be a problem.

This exact one is from
j-suntech.com/special-sex-dolls-sex-doll/100cm-sex-doll-flat-breast-little-breast-no-breast-love-doll.html
but it's quite fragile due to its size, I ordered another doll from hgdoll.net

Post pics.

waiting for the dumbed down ai versions (so that it doesnt end up leaving me heh)

ok

That's still gonna take a while though

because I fuck real women

Let’s see some doll puzzi

Why not both?

Lemme complete this set first.

Yoy have a serious problem, go shoot yourself & post pics.

in this specific order?

i spent my saved up money on jasmin
now im saving up again

Do you have any low cut socks she can wear?

These are the smallest I have right now, I like long socks too much.

Fair enough... Keen to see more of her feet though.
Do you think she would mind if you cut a pair of her socks down into ankle socks?

because i don't live alone

I don’t want to have a heart attack from walking into a dark room and seeing a humanoid figure that my body is instinctively telling me isn’t quite human. I think I’ll just stick to a flesh light.

Sorry was occupied for a bit, I have 3 pairs of those fluffy socks but I don't know if cutting them would mean the'd fit well, usually there's a rubber band at the end.

Willing to try tho?
Also do you ever fuck her feet?

Expensive

Her feet are too instable for anything like that, hands too, they'd just wobble away.
I'll get some short socks for my next doll when shopping for her clothing, gonna be at 1-2 weeks till her arrival I think.

Not really, you spend more money than you'd think on other shit over time, this is just a one time expense.

Do you own handcuffs at all?

>implying the technology has to seriously advance for any ai woman to want to stay with me

man that's harsh

Ohh fuck yes, perfect!
Can you restrain her like that, fully clothed but barefoot?

>if you don't buy yourself food for a month you can afford a sex doll
Yeah, okay.

I'm sorry these pics are obviously all already taken, I can post you some of this set.

Normal people spend way too much money on useless shit.

Also I don't want the faux leather to touch her skin directly, the material tends to stain depending on the material touching her really bad, below the colloar I put tons of paper tissues to puffer.

>Normal people spend way too much money on useless shit.
Agreed.

I would like to have a life at some point. Sinking deeper into delusions and depravity is not the way to go.

What's the better breast option, hollow or solid?

Na it's been long enough and life didn't happen, gonna let life do whatever when it comes.

Can't tell you bout that as I only got small breasts here.

Because it's like a half-step from necrophilia? If you're gonna go that route, grab a shovel and a taxidermy guide book... it'd be cheaper.

What is going on here?

because im a poorfag in a 3rd world country, i wouldnt even be able to afford the shipping and handling of the thing

Yea sure whatever you think, only cause you like corpses you don't have to project that onto other people.

I think that's in sweden, one of the few places loli dolls aren't allowed anymore.

That sucks