Y'see Jimmy, Jim, James, Jimmy...

>Y'see Jimmy, Jim, James, Jimmy. Most of the "victims" of the hoIohoax were just sick children and elderly who most probably died during typhus epidemics in the camps! The gas-chamber theory quickity quackity just doesnt make sense!
Why didn't the writers of Jimmy neutron expand on his antisemitic views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI&list=LLFRfqq4sV3r3p2ktKRU7Zlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what you get when you have Sam-Raimi guest-write an episode.

How did he get away with it?

Literally who?

Wow, so the nazis just kidnapped people and let them starve and get sick, wow truly these guys are not evil

> implying
How are they any different from the American internment camps for japanese? The only reason they "starved" is because the benevolent allies bombed their supply lines and they ran out of foods

Really makes you think.

Wow so the red cross signed off on a camp centred around starving and gassing jews? Good point goy

What about the people east of the Molotov Ribbentrop line who were mostly shot or deliberately starved? The constituted a bit more than half of the victims I believe.

Oh wow! Another country did a bad thing! Wow that makes you guys the good guys! Wow totally excusable! Wew! The redpill is hittin me hard today!

well to be fair, the americans did commit an act of genocide to end the war so there really wasn't a "good guy" in ww2

America did bad shit, so that perfectly makes Germany the good guy! WOW

Fuck off you fucking jew, you deserve a real holocaust

And kek wills it you piece of shit

trips of truth
dirty jews will get their just deserts.

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits. Jimmy should have been either disciplined or fired.

>america did bad shit
i'd say vapourizing industrial cities is worse than ridding the world of the people that killed jesus

Jimmy was probably skimming from the register. I fired someone once for telling cutomers the price of their drinks, making them, then just pocketing the cost.

I plan on posting this and stealing the 100mil get on Sup Forums.

Fuck off, foreigner

America can't do anything wrong

Living through the holocaust is great for your health. I swear these survivors look like they're even getting younger by the day

Kek

What did Robbie Rotten mean by this?

Wow, so the Nazis imprisoned Jewish people and kept them in humane conditions, but Allied bombing runs of German supply routes meant that the Nazis couldn't keep both their troops and the prisoners all fed, and even German troops had to heavily ration what was left of their supplies while the prisoners starved?

Really makes you think.

Source: the only professional count ever taken of the Holocaust - the Red Cross, 1948

It is strange we're never taught anything about starvation or Dresden or anything in school

Not to mention tax recording. Jimmy was walking on thin ice

So you admit there was camps?

What you must remember is that the nazis were very meticulous in writing down everything, that's how we know there were six million jews dead during ww2.
When the nazis lost the higher up nazis burned those books, so don't ask me for a source.

>we know there were six million
>awww snap, them books was burned, dangnabbit

How the fuck would the grill team know what to cook if Jimmy didn't register it in?
Does Jimmy plan on doing inventory, writing tickets for the kitchen, and adding up all transactions for the cash vault at the end of the day and input all data into the computer manually?
That's what the fucking buttons are for on the fucking register, you arrogant fuck Jimmy!
It's the current fucking year!
I'm so sick of how you smug assholes act like you're so smart but not smart enough to know how a goddamned restaurant works!

They certainly didn't have death roller coasters

I don't think 2 fission bombs on 2 cities constitutes an attempt to remove the Japanese race from existence

They're just trying to keep the fact Jason Vorhees is real under wraps dude

Retarded bait.

Ever wonder why literally no established academic has presented actual substantive evidence challenging the Holocaust?

>muh Dresden

You idiot, when people publish legitimate articles that go against liberal feelings they get witch-hunted. Look at what happened to james watson when he rightfully stated that niggers are subhuman

>Ever wonder why literally no established academic has presented actual substantive evidence challenging the Holocaust?

Because

ANTI SEMITE RACIST BIGOT
Lose your job and everyone hates you.

not an argument

I don't see an argument

Just a butthurt bitch

>Jesus
>Real

>Imprisoned

Dey were good nordic hippies dey didnu nuffin

If everyone's the bad guy, then how can we say German's are the real bad guys?

This is why Jimmy Neutron was truly a patrician show, user. It shows kids that you can be an intelligent, clever person but still make a very obvious mistake just by not asking for help. Jimmy was definitely in the wrong here, and he should have apologized.

>forced relocation of people to camps
>not genocide

People still believe this

There's also the Bengal Famine, US firebombing of Japan, and thousands of rapes committed by Allied soldiers.

Nazi Germany is only portrayed as iredeemably evil because the victors write history, and the US and UK were in the convenient position of having completed their own genocides a generation or so before the war.

this

explain

They aren't the only bad guys

but they were still the bad guys

having your first argument being "LOOK AMERICA DID IT" is just stupid

>makes the entire restaurant automated, costing the jobs of several people, just so he doesn't have to push the buttons

Unpopular opinions wrt history (since history itself is a matter of interpretation) are often left out of discourse for fear of offending sensibilities. When James Watson who was a pioneer of molecular biology as we know it quite controversially posted an article about blacks tendencies towards violence and lower intelligence, he was crucified. So about the holocaust even a slight mention of any erroneous claims will have the ADL up you're asshole. Good luck getting research grants after that

because you'd have to research before you publish something
and you'd have to do it in germany and poland to get proper results and it's illegal there because it "denying" the holocaust

So that's why Raimi threw in a Jimmy Neutron easter egg in his movie. Nod to another red pilled piece of media

so ... im living in a lie?

IMPRESSIVE

Trips confirmed

Kike lovers btfo

Someone post it

>How are they any different from the American internment camps for japanese?

for starters, we didn't kill millions of japanese due to bar room racial theories

>thousands of rapes by Allies
>trying to cover up Nanking
Nippon Internet Defense Force pls.

Not the other poster but
Berlin was probably worse than Nanking

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI&list=LLFRfqq4sV3r3p2ktKRU7Zlw

>is so dedicated to show how much smarter than you he is at all fucking times he calls salt by it's fucking scientific name and refuses to drop it when people react uncomfortably

Fucking insufferable smarmy little cunt

Less murder more rape.

Because the allies won and history is written by the victor. Congrats on just being born though, you seem to be coming along just nicely.

>its okay to be a dumbfuck because of American education

Jesus is widely recognized as an actual historical figure. Whether or not he was the son of God is a matter of belief. There's more evidence for his existence than there is of Julius Caesar.

>tfw Jimmy Nuetron took literally everything from this

>dumb dad
>characterless mom
>main character who has a special ability, tries to solve minor problem, ends up creating bigger problem

the difference is Fairly Odd Parents was good.

@75918587
*raises ISIS finger*

you forgot your picture kuffar

you also forgot that jimmy neutron is a bit older than your shit cartoon

Finally, this meme can get born'd

The thing about these memes isn't that their "facts" aren't wrong, it's that they cherry pick info about the certain history or get their info from sources that aren't 100% creditable, and use it to justify the holocaust , slavery, genocide, and discrimination. There's PLENTY of red-pill about whites but there's no memes for it. Seems fair...

>ITT

Holocaust didn't happen, next question.

Honestly they should bring hugh back as a spinoff internet series targeted at Sup Forumstards

Perfect combination of only 90s kids will remember this and edgy 2010s historical revisionism. Like each youtube episode he could do a 15 min look at a new historical conspiracy, just like he used to do in the subplots of episodes of the show

Guys, can we stop re-litigating the holocaust?
This thread is supposed to be a discussion about the anti-semitic views of Hugh Neutron.

It has nothing to do with American education, more about the academic status quo