Proof that all you need to do to get famous and make tons of money is be pretty

>Proof that all you need to do to get famous and make tons of money is be pretty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5maguy0vjXU&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=5maguy0vjXU&t

You just learned this? 12 are you?

No one really watches Shoe0nhead because she's pretty though. And she's a YouTuber, they don't make nearly as much money as you think.

>No one really watches Shoe0nhead because she's pretty though.
Is that so?

Can you proof that people do?

Lol, yes they do. Shoe makes $2K+ per video just from Patreon. That’s before you add YouTube and other revenue streams.

They make MILLIONS

In other news, water is wet.

The verb form is “prove”. You know the data doesn’t exist to concretely prove why people watch Shoe’s videos.

Then why make that claim at all? Pretty sure there is a healthy amount of lonely neckbeards who just watch her shit to get off, but also a lot of other neckbeards who like her stuff of disproving all of that third wave feminist bullshit

ArmoredSkeptic is a cuck. I would fuck her tight Italian pussy and put some child juice in her asap

The only one who makes millions is someone like Pewdiepie. If you have less than 10 million subs, you don't make shit.

H3h3 makes millions, Logan brothers make tens of millions, keemstar makes millions etc etc

So people watch videos for a variety of reasons? Go away with your meaningless comments.

>per video just from Patreon
Lol, how are videos related to Patreon? She gets 2k from Patreon per month and her revenue is split between Youtube, Google, her sponsors and Youtube network, so she makes about as much as a school teacher.

>correcting people on internet

>is JUST to be pretty

no envidous nigga, you can be pretty and have no personality at all

i swere to the gods that my gf must belong to that colleage of marky+rose+other pretty bitches

but she is famous and make tons of money? no nigga

and she is pianist, guitarrist, draw like god and no one gives not even a dollar for her

why? she lacks the personality

You're pretty retarded if you can't correctly use the words prove and proof and deserve to be corrected and/or shot for being a nigger.

Yes.

And you realize that no one them get those millions from Youtube itself? If you have other jobs on top of being a youtuber, you don't make millions from Youtube.

No. You can set up patreon that donations are made based on videos and not months. June actively gets 2000$ from her patreons for every video she makes

She ain't famous, and highly doubt she's rolling in dough.

>not everyone has english as his first language.

LP made at least 12 million just from youtube

She's not even that pretty

You should learn English before posting on an English language forum.

Tell that to all the pretty girls that get off the bus in LA from Kansas, Nebraska, etc and end up waiting tables instead of living in the spotlight.

You should suck my multilingual dick 56%er

You are trying too hard.