Yesterday I was drunk as fuck and I have stolen this skeleton from a church with a friend...

yesterday I was drunk as fuck and I have stolen this skeleton from a church with a friend. today I realized the gravity of the fact and I do not know what to do.

No, no you didn't.

u cursed now

Yes i did. I have stolen this shit too

timestamp, faggot.

I was cursed long time ago

I'm at work now, I thought it was not a good idea to take it around

timestamp or didn't happen

I'm at work now, I thought it was not a good idea to take it around

that looks heavy as fuck, how could you take it?

I was with a friend. Its not that heavy, around 60kg

where is the coffin/thing from? local church?

50x160cm. Its scary as fuck i dont want this shit in my living room

Yes. Italy, we have churchs everywhere

And you could also carry the other thing?

Why is that reliquary skellington wearing packing tape?

Timestamp or gtfo

Yes the skeleton has handles

why does that draugr have cardboard armor

No fucking idea. I think because bones are fragile.

Lvl 1 draugr

kek

why would you even steal a skeleton

timestamp faggot

timestamp on your belly and picture inside of the thing.. or it never happened..

it's made from wood

to have his armor

One bullshit
Two call the church and return it

>italy
>apelike skull

Yeah, I believe that. Fucking dagos are apes.

U can just leave the koffing in some random place and they would eventually find it

Everyone knows me in this village. I just can't, my mother would know and would deserate me

Worthless fleshbag! You have disrespected one of my brothers!

T H E
S K E L E T O N
W A R S
H A V E
B E G U N !

Kek

when it would be found they would open an investigation, and with the cameras around they would discover me

ma come cazzo fai a portarti in giro un arnese grosso come quello se sei strafatto di alcolici?
e com'è che la chiesa di notte era aperta? che erano, neocatecumenali?
la notizia è già finita sui giornali?

at night leave it somewhere kinda far away (throw it to a river or something)

what's the name of the village?

Hello OP. I am interested in helping you! What church did you steal this relic from, OP?
Sincerely,
user.

how did you get it home without being seen by cameras?
this must be in the local news by now, post a link

Non Italia, svizzera italiana. Chiesa di Locarno st. Antonio. Era magicamente aperta, porta principale nessun idea del perchè. Ancora niente sui giornali, forse domani e sto verificando sui portali online. Eravamo molto eccitati dal rubare uno scheletro, e comunque abito a circa 200 m dalla chiesa

idk I took a bunch of benzos once and stole a church relic too, when I sobered up i simply returned it and the priest was grateful, you could probably just do what I did, easier for you, easier for him

call, and say you were drunk and barely remember doing it and would love to bring it back. its the easiest thing to do without getting punished.

LOCARNO ST. ANTONIO

Or i can jusy say ifounded it in my garden. Much easier thank you anons

you fag, it's not that hard. Look. You have serveral option to keep you anonymous The best : Put those objects somewhere like in the middle of the church yard in the middle of the night, it will be found laterly. Only problem : you could be seen doing it, and weather could degrade them. Option 2, better for the objects but not for you : announe the churche or someone that you found these objects outside of the village and eighter that you brough them to your house (not recommended) or just that they are still outside of the village, which is safe for your identity, less for the objects. Now remember that the more days will pass, the worst the outcome will be, my advice would be do it tonight.

ho appena scritto alla chiesa e alla polizia di Locarno, per sicurezza ho mandato pure uno screen.

I stole a keg from a party once. It was a real assshole move. I returned it the next day. Just put it on their porch and left.
Would have been better if I apologized to them but maybe not.

But yeah a fucking relic has to go back. Call a priest in another town if you have to and ask what to do. If thats damaged more than it already is ...it'll weigh on you the rest of your life
t. Catholic

How do you steal an entire catacomb saint with container and all. Those things are heavy as fuck. Sometimes anchored into the building.

don't destroy it or dump it anywhere, these things hold a lot of significance to people. Just try and return it, leave it near the church if you are too embarrassed to own up to what you did.

Qualcosa mi dice che sei nella merda più nera perché la polizia svizzera è molto più seria ed efficiente di quella italiana.

sul website parrocchialocarno.ch ancora non dicono del trafugamento di sant'Antonio...

>skellington wearing packing tape?

He bought it off of eBAY.

Losai che tua mamma è una puttana? Tanto non risaliranno mai a me. Ora sarà solo piú difficile riconsegnarlo, lo faró a pezzi e lo brucio nella stufa o nei sacchi per la monnezza come te

Qui Polizia di Locarno.
Non ci siamo ancora mossi perché ci stiamo ancora pisciando sotto dalle risate.

Now that THIS asshole sended pic. At police its the only thing i have to do. I will put it into garbage or just burn it

>don't destroy it or dump it anywhere
On top of that there are some really heavy punishments or fines for destroying holy relics + since this is an actual body makes it not only desecration, but defiling and some other nasty crimes.

sei una merda ma hai spirito

Yo pizzaface how about including the rest of us in your little discussion you meatball-eyed fuck?

It's not packing tape, it's cloth wrapped in plastic, and honestly this looks like a restauration work rather than a theft

per sicurezza ho segnalato anche il tuo indirizzo ip.

You should be fine, christians don't believe in gravity.

Thanks family guy.

Now you're basically just bringing it on yourself at this point

Qui parroco di Locarno.
Le security cam hanno ripreso tutto.
Monsignor Lazzeri mi farà un culo così.

if dubs fuck its skull and take a picture, then bring it back

>this

dick in eye socket

Bah ke stronzo. Comunque OP non ha rubato un cazzo, allora manco importa

Qui catechista della comunità di OP.
Domani sera alla preparazione della parola gli faccio un culo così.

toasting another epic bread

Carry on bois. Google says its just a table

>I stole this yesterday
>the picture was taken January 30th
Next time you make this thread, remember to change the filename

Just tipped this thread to FBI as well.

This

Fetta di mortadella andata a male, ho un iPhone e mi sgnappa tutte le date ogni volta che cambia l'ora legale.

If you don't want to repercussions then wait until the dead of night, sit that shit at the front door of the church, then haul ass out of there before witnesses or cops see you.

theres some fucking whiteknightery
plus its italy
also you are a fag
there are better ways to be a dick
we hate the fbi
kill yourself

Bom rega era una troiata. Stavo lavorando in un convento e ho fatto ste foto. Però Sup Forums funziona cosí, mi son divertito con questo:

Crikey. Last night must have been one hell of a drinking session. Worst I usually do is shag a fat bird.

Buuuu vaffanculo con le tue minkiate

ma che cazzo reportate alla polizia e roba simile? Sup Forums serve a questo, pussy newfags di merda
Buona fortuna OP io ti consiglio solo di lasciarlo vicino alla chiesa in piena notte, magari alle 2-3 quando è buio, fatti aiutare dal tuo amico

awesome haul
keep it

la chiesa mi ha appena confermato che è stato rubato qualcosa di "estremamente" importante e costoso, mi ringraziano per le segnalazione e hanno già dato le registrazione della videosorveglianza alla Polizia di Locarno.

>be me
>found the backdoor of the mosque open
>enter to check what's to steal
>there's only a giant ham
>steal it and run away
>post pics on Sup Forums
>everyone blabbers about wrong pic timestamp
>tipping fbi as well and calling me names
>they even found out I'm a nigga
>eventually a whiteknight tells me that it's literally impossible to go in a mosque and happen to steal pork meat
>mfw

Qui mons. Lazzeri vescovo di Lugano.
Grazie per la collaborazione, pregherò per te.
La conferenza episcopale mi avrebbe fatto un culo così se non fosse stato subito ritrovato.

drive it into the woods, call the church, tell them you have found their stuff their. They'll think it was stolen and used by angsty teens for a ritual. Who cares, they have their stuff back now.

fuck i want to help you man

è sempre un piacere, ci vediamo dopo la conferenza.

Can you do this to me please

just fucking jerk off onto it and post pics you goddamned faggot

I don't really like deli meats. Too many nitrates.

Open it and make a selfie ...

Get the hell away from Italians. You fucking joke. Fuck the FBI.

Potentially legendary.
Fuck it.
The skull.
Do it.
A guy stole a skull from the catacombs a few years back and we got him to fuck it and post pics w/timestamps.
Do it faggot.

- pavimento di linoleum
- tessuti accatastati sulla destra
- vetri puliti senza segni di mani e trasporto
- grossi condizionatori industriali a destra
- luce a giorno
- l'arnese peserà due quintali solo di legno, e un ubriaco avrebbe lasciato quantomeno enormi graffi sul linoleum

Decisamente non è la casa di uno svizzero e non è il frutto di un furto di un ubriaco.

Complimenti per la messinscena, faggOP.

Gli hai anche scritto che è un "fictional burglary"?

timestamp or no help

you will speak in English when you quote my posts you double nigger shitskin

this

Ma sai cosa è il lineolum ignorante? È legno il pavimento, tavole di legno

You have to get rid of the skelet. Destroying it or returning it is your choice. If you don't figure it our quickly, skelly will wear your skin and pretend to be you

Fuck you nigger, you and your poor fucking culture.