I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases...

I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't do drugs. I don't have any sexually transmitted diseases. I have never been married before in my entire life. I don't have any tattoos on my body. I don't wear nose rings, lip rings, or tongue rings. I don't wear artificial nails or nail polish. I don't wear contact lenses. I don't go to parties, bars, or clubs. I don't grind on guys or drop it down low and bring it up slow. I don't twerk or swing on poles. I don't wear thongs. I don't strip or give guys lap dances. I don't call guys on the phone to have phone sex. I am not a gold digger. I don't make out with guys in public. I don't rough play with guys. I don't wear high heel shoes and revealing clothes with an intention of getting guys to check me out. I like to dress decent like a lady because I respect myself. I don't follow the crowd or try to fit in. I like to follow my own lead and stand out anong my peers. I don't hang around bad friends. I am not pressured by my peers because I know right from wrong and I try to stay out of trouble. I remained true to myself. I like myself just the way I am. I will never change myself for anyone. I am not materialistic and I wear what I can afford. I am content with what I have. I know that I have made the right choices in my life.

tl;dr OP is a boring faggot

I know that I have made the right choices in life.

But you seem needy and insecure and need to validate your life for some reason.

tits or gtfo

You know yourself op :) good for you. Don't be a sheep in a herd

have you fucked a black dude though?

only question that matters.

>what's right is what everyone else has decided
you have no personality, you're a bore, show tits or fuckoff.

/thread

Op does nothing interesting at all.

Enough of this stale pasta.

I have multiple ear piercings, multiple tattoos. Just got tested and apparently I have syphilis. I drink daily, and smoke and grow weed. I do blow at bars at night and play pool and get shit faced with my mates. I hold down a steady job somehow. I have a few women who are always down to come over for a good night. I have a dog. I have fish. I love women. I sometimes hate myself. I smoke cigarets daily. I still somehow stay in shape by eating healthy and running and lifting to compensate for my shit lifestyle. I'm 22. I've never met my parents. My last girlfriend cheated on me. I cheated on her too though... I think I'm happier now

Or muslim

Sounds like my type of girl to be honest.
Would marry.

and how old are you exactly?

Wow, tell us more, OP.

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

And yet, I don't know the rules...

Yeah except for the fact if this was a real female she posts on Sup Forums.
No thanks.

This thread again? Stfu nobody cares

I mean it probably is a troll, but what else would they do. We all only post here because we're similar.

enjoy that virginity

> (OP)
>tits or gtfo