ITT movies that make you want to kill yourself

ITT movies that make you want to kill yourself

life

flick sucks so bad and it's going on too long

Because it sucked so bad?

If something can make you kill yourself, you actually should end your life, fucking pussy.

I seriously couldn't finish this movie. I've never felt that way about a movie before, it just made me feel sick watching it. It was appalling.

there are not enough post apocalyptic movies and there are definitely not enough good ones

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a good thing or bad thing

Read the book, haven't watched the movie, only the trailer.
I can't imagine capturing the extreme but silent sadness of the father in film, without being sappy.

I've read this post with a stereotypical jewish accent

this movie had the opposite effect for me

also the premise is kind of absurd. what happened to all of the livestock and greenhouses in the middle of nowhere? how did government's apparent instant collapse occur? at least snowpiercer never stated the entire world was dead.

I wanted to kill myself cuz the movie was so bad, viggo was great but otherwise it felt bleak for the fucking sake of it and I fancy myself open to spirituality but even that couldn't uplift me through this slog

and I don't have the gene for suicide so fuck if I know. if I felt like the protagonist of Clean, Shaven then I'd consider it

Sup Forums complains about people not saying "goodbye" when they hang up the phone in flicks
The flick that is my life:
>the protagonists phone never even rings
>when it does ring, he says "b-bye" at the end but the other person has already hung up the phone
>he does the same shit every day
>the only nude scenes are the protagonists skinny, pale body during the routine 8 hour fap sessions fueled by amphetamines and desperation
>no sex scenes to speak of
>no character development to speak of. character regression, if anything
>he doesn't interact with any other characters in the flick
>there's a distinct sense that the material for much more interesting flicks; including the plotlines, action, excitement, love, and great dramas are happening RIGHT NOW in the proganists tertiary characters lives, but we're stuck with the same shitty MC
>....
>the protagonist also writes thinly veiled blog posts from time to time on a Colombian Street Racing imageboard

Filth, Snowtown, 21 Grams.

Don't make me want to kill myself but they are pretty fucking bleak films.

I watched this movie a few years ago and I remember LITERALLY nothing about it, I am not exaggerating, LITERALLY nothing

>how did government's apparent instant collapse occur?
Who said anything about being instant? The movie takes place ten years after the apocalypse, just like the book. The book also mentions communes hidden away, I can only assume finding ways to grow food (keeping more than maybe chickens as livestock just wouldn't be worth it with how many calories they need).

There was a scene on the beach with this prick from The Pretender

This

>movie about the human suffering following an apocalypse
>bleak for the fucking sake of it

What the fuck am I reading?

The movie did the best job that I've ever seen of capturing the overall sadness and hopelessness of the overall situation

Watch it (Chrissy?), you won't be disappointed

>bleak for the fucking sake of it

Yeah, had nothing to do with the fact the Earth was basically dead and so was almost everything in it, right?

Do you even think before you post?