Do Americans really do this?

You don't like to sit?

nice

What part of the picture are you referring to? Captain Winters hugging his daughter after returning home from Germany? Or sitting on a roof?

Drinking alcohol after work?

Oh wait, I forgot, alcohol is Haram in Europe.

good to see him getting work

As a white middle class american I can confirm that drinking alcohol on the roof is a common occurrence even in the suburbs.
Fathers hugging their children does not occur. That was most likely added for dramatic effect.

it's a white thing

I've lived in bumfuck rural farm towns, and major cities.

The closest we ever came was drinking beers on our apartment's carport roof because the kitchen window was right over it, or smoking on a fire escape.
This whole "sitting on your roof looking sad" shit only happens in movies and hurricanes.

No, real Americans are too fat to sit on their roofs.

She's a slut now

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1473/20/1473206583480.webm

do americans really do this?

*BBBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*

>tfw no Brody and Dana relationship

Please don't tell me that you guys don't remember these threads. What era of Sup Forums are we in now?

>mothefucking tv screens on the machines

that made me kek the most, we truly have ascended as a species on this planet.

T H I C C
how the fuck do people even get that fat?

Do non americans not drink or sit on roofs with their loved ones?If not. Sucks for you desu. But yes we do it every other hour

In the gym I go to, they have those same PRECOR treadmills, but then on the wall in front of them they also have mounted tvs so you can watch ESPN 1-8 simultaneously.

Growing up my bedroom had a dormer with a relatively flat roof like pic related. Comfy as fuck to go lie on it, smoke a cig, and look at the stars.

I understand it's not as common in Europe since most people there either live in commie blocks or 17th century stone cottages with the thatched roofs.

what, having a father?

While it depends on the brand, most cardio machines do come with tv screens now. It's so walking women have something to watch

If you haven't drank a beer on a roof you're missing out. Better yet, drop some ecstasy and time it just right so as you're coming up the street lights are turning on. Works best on a roof with a view

the houses are very different over here yes, only upper middle-class houses have two or more stories. and the bedrooms do have windows, but it's just a straight path down, no weird ass "dormers".

fucking wish we had them though, as a kid i always dreamed of living in the same house as culkin in home alone. that was such a nice, big house with huge a huge staircase etc.

does working out in a gym even make a difference at that point? I feel like they should just get the fat surgically removed, or risk having a freaking heart attack on that treadmill.

yes it's called roof sharting. you don't even have to clean up since it's outside and the rain will wash it down the gutters.

a little at a time

That's crazy. I would've considered myself a lower middle class american and we had 2 stories plus a basement and an attic. We used to climb out my window to chill and smoke all the time when I was in high school.

how the fuck does a human actually get that fat

they probably don't have the money for it, and gastric bypass for a person as fat as that wont make a difference because they will always crave food no matter what.

it's a psychological disease first and foremost, these people eat to feel comfort.

indeed yes, might be tax related or because regulations in finland when it comes to building permits etc are fucking ridiculous.

lower middle-class families usually live in apartments or what we call "rivari", it's basically a conjoined, flat house (only one story/floor) shared by two tenants. like two small houses put together.

attics and basements? that stuff you could only dream of. i don't think any of my friends' families had houses like that.

Usually you would open the beer, not just sit there holding it while it gets hot.

>yfw dinner is starting and wife's bull is late

That's what I thought too. Doing exercise before losing weight will only mess up your knees.

BLAST FROM THE PAST

>WHITE PPL
SMDH

TOPKEK

delet

hahah, btfo

yes because we don't have to worry about being droned every few minutes

That's because your houses are made of construction paper.

irl roofs are wet and dirty and americans are too fucking fat to withstand gravity on a slanted roof

I'm the dormer guy, I'm surprised one-story flat roof houses are common in Finland, don't you have plentiful land and timber? Why only build one story?

In any case dormers definitely serve a purpose. Roofs where I am (Ohio) used to need a certain pitch to keep snow from accumulating, and if you have to build a big triangular room above your first floor it makes sense to use it. Dormers increase light and space while keeping the roof functional.

They are mostly architectural flourishes now, it's cheaper to build a bigger house than try to utilize an attic.

I SHAT MYSELF TODAY

she has nice thighs

>people actually liked the dana chronicles season 3 more than the better seasons that came after because they hate that brody died

t. poo in loo

i smoked weed on my roof everyday senior year of high school - yall yuropoors should try it sometime. Really nice to sit up there and think

haha i love weed!

>tfw the girl that played Dana has been getting naked in her recent movies

>dyel whiteboi
dropped

Top tier little turd cutter on that bitch.

how cna he not being cover her in jacualteions????