>23 y/o
>6'5"
>blonde hair
>green eyes
>built like a brick shithouse
>weigh 290lbs
>live in a town of ~900k-1m people, so there shouldn't be any shortage of women
>never had a serious relationship
>most of my intimacy comes from one night stands that are months (sometimes years) apart
>haven't even gotten laid in the better part of a year
>"You just haven't met the right one, user."
W-what's wrong with me, Sup Forums?

It's the austism and the air you give off
You'll never be able to change it, but you can fake being a chad, even though all you'll ever amount to is brad at best

Did u call the girls after 1night stand

You're fat. No, it's not just muscle. Even with your large frame, you wouldn't be over 220 pounds if you worked out for years and had low body fat.

Timestamp.

Oh. Okay.

A few. Not many though.

At 290 youre just a fat fuck. What youre saying doesnt coordinate with reality.

Yeah, I know. I'm still working on it. Like I said, I'm 290 now, the highest *known* weight I clocked in at was 380.

You sound like your obese or grossly overweight a simple stomach pic would shut us all up but it's more than likely that your looking for some sort of validation from b which is pathetic and that you're a manwhale

You’re not articulate enough to impress women. They literally see you as a tall meat bag to fuck and then leave. To change this you need some semblance of a personality, yes work out and all that but you have to develop wit and learn to converse. Try making friends and weaseling your way into larger friend groups. You’ll meet women organically that way and have a chance to make a romantic connection. Also, pro tip: you’re probably better off alone and you’ll savor the time you’re not being monitored, nagged, freaking out over a woman. Not stressing about pregnancy or std’s is a godsend you’re not constantly worrying about and it’s a blessing in disguise user. Relish what you’ve got, you’re young and can fix yourself and your situation, all I’m saying is, is what you want really better than what you got?

>a simple stomach pic would shut us all up
Hold on. Keep the thread bumped for me.

Here, user.
June 2017 I was hovering around 315-320
June 2016 was me at what was possibly my worst 380(+/-?)

you a fuck boi bro. embraceit. become a FUCK MAN

you are not by any means built like a brick shit house you are just fat
maybe drop the idea that you being a certain height, a certain eye colour or hair colour will result in anything from women
they can probably smell your fat ego

Your
>blonde hair
>green eyes
Means nothing if you're a fat piece of shit, also you aren't built at all, You're fat.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Like I said, I'm still losing the weight. Maybe by summer '18 I'll be in a better place.

user above knows well bro, you'll always be a Brad in a world where Chads dominate

Just keep working at it, also just accept the fact that you're fat, as long as you realize it and want to change it then you're fine.

>What's wrong with me?

>290lbs

/thread

Black women love big white guys, just find one that's not super ghetto (they wouldn't like you anyway) and hold that shit down because when they aren't pants on head crazy as fuck they make the best partners. Plus, have a personality beyond just big white dude and lose more weight

I've been doing a lot more cardio and putting on more weights at the gym, but I seem to have stalled out at 290 since October.

I think you need to focus more on calisthenics, running jumping jacks, pushups etc etc. Rather then weight lifting, cardio is good, weight lifiting isn't gonna help you lose weight too much though.

eat healthier. get on a standard schedule. maybe see a doctor for your mental health to get your head right.

losing weight will be the big one. you don't understand how much better you can feel until you're there.

it's slow progress but worth it.

quit bitching you lanky little cunt
some on here are kissless virgins that will probably never have their penis inside of a vagina

No.1 get rid of all your got figuirines
No.2 get yourself a cycle and lights
No.3 get off of the fucking computer and go for a ride
if you lived in my town i'd drag you out on it, you would soon loose that puppy fat
don't expect women to fall at your feet because your tall (put some effort in)

don't treat women like shit (especially in a small town)

Is this you?

u have shit personality

This is good shit, user. Any other suggestions?
>Already cleaned out what I eat. No carbs more complex than brown rice.

No, user. But it bloody well could have been.

I think you're alright for the most part, drink water, but at the same time with food you shouldn't be starving yourself, take all the foods you like and just find the healthy alternative to them.

You use Sup Forums

You're built like a Brick Buddha Statue you fucking obese liar.

Like I said elsewhere ITT: still working on it.