Is there any film females understand less?

Is there any film females understand less?

No

I hate this film because angry virgins like yourself worship it for all the wrong reasons.
I really wish you omega fucks would just kill yourselves.

>watch this w/ my bf
>ask him why its all in greek

He tells me we watch it in english but i swear i didnt understand a word of it

>tfw no on one actually wants to discuss this film on this board.

Prolly, Only God Forgives

Naval movies are in criminally low supply, Imagine a big budget movie about Nelson and the battle of Trafalgar.

What people like is a sense of adventure, not a militaristic piece you dumbfuck,

its because youre a woman

i gave up about 40% into the movie because nothing interesting was happening and that time period sucks dick, I GUESS I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IT.

L O N D O N

Master and Commander was a militaristic piece though.

>Not liking the Age of Sail

Truly the last time men were free

Made me want to read the books. There's 21 books in the Aubrey-Maturin series, with the 22nd book unfinished because Patrick O'Brian died. I'm on the sixth book right now.

The books are great and easy to read. Crowe and the doctor really nailed their relationship.

Fuck anyone in this thread saying this movie was shit. M&C is a fucking modern masterpiece.

IIRC, you have to get half way through and then it stops being boring.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really should try reading the books to.

Seems like the film left a open end to do more adaptations of the rest of the series.

It's never boring. You're just a pleb.

>Truly the last time men were free
Except the forced conscriptions into the navy, right?

I don't want to watch it. It may be a masterpiece, but I want to lose my virginity soon.

The movie was based on three different books, I believe. They just picked and chose different elements from the series.

Nice meme.

But, my sister said she liked Drive.

She probably just thinks Ryan Gosling is cute.

pretty much lol

star wars episode 4 should be added to that list though

i don't understand people who find movies like master and commander or tinker tailor soldier spy boring

it's not even a gender thing, these types of movies activate the neurons completely

do people really explosions or quick cuts to be entertained? i like that shit too but come on

That list is shit anyways, any woman out there likes shawshank and while I enjoy most of those movies I believe that Brazil is complete shit.

It's not a meme. The movie opens up with a battle. Well, barely a battle, more like the Acheron pounds them and they escape into the fog.

Star Wars was saved in editing by George Lucas' wife because he didn't understand his own fucking movie.

Please promptly die in a fire.

>Brazil is complete shit
pleb opinion discarded

Drive is a women fantasy so it's no surprise she would like it.

>tinker tailor soldier spy boring
That movie was fucking awesome. I did have to watch it twice to catch everything but damn.

Best spy movie I have every seen, years ahead of popcorn films like bond or mission impossible

THEY MAY LIKE THEM BUT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM XDD

gentlemen, not proles

>tfw it's literally not just a meme

are you disputing the core story? young man finding his own path / becoming and accepting being a hero, and in the process overcoming his own fears and insecurities which are directly tied to his own father.

i think most men can relate to the story on that level, not all of us have huge daddy issues - but those feelings are still there.

>point break
>director: Kathryn bigelow

:/

The story is universal.

They even have luke on the reprint cover

Women are perfectly capable of appreciating and understanding the hero's journey, you fuckwit. The fact that a woman can fix star wars proves my point.

Get cancer, than die in a fire.

Just because she directed it doesn't mean she understands it.

What's happening in that webm?

>that time period sucks dicks

are you an idiot, or just autistic?

can a man understand ghost world? I guess not I mean two female protagonist.

No way a man could possibly understand.

The difference between men and women are small. Your failure to understand humanity on the other hand.

George has discovered that nobody thinks he is all that great

fuck, so much awesome in one room

You're being memed dip

That guy suggested bringing on JJ Abrams for a star wars movie.

kek the only person I've ever met who was a legit fan of OGF was a women you sperg

Rich people are free in any time period.

>The difference between men and women are small.

Not really. Haven't you ever overheard a group of women talking? Totally different from a group of guys.

are you having a bad day user?

i really don't think women experience it in the same way, the value of a man is measured by his achievements in life. whereas for women, still in 2016, it's measured by her physical beauty.

universal for men, yes. women don't have to be heroes in life.

I think the whole Trump "Grab her by the pussy" controversy just shows how much women don't understand men.

If you think his attitude represents men neither do you.

Not all of us walk around thinking about randomly fucking everyone we encounter

Pro athletes said that isn't locker room talk.

Pro athletes dont want to lost their job.

Have you ever even had a conversation with a woman? How autistic are you?

eh ..i was hooked when watching it
shows how much we differ
how can you not enjoy it? why do women have such pleb taste?

epik meme

Batman v Superman

They weren't asked, a good number just gave their 2 cents on twitter.

not sure why point break is on there, thats one of the more approachable films imo. mum likes it as well, mainly because of patrick swayze

>but daad i copied george's work why don't you believe i understand it? i hate you!

Probably the greatest depiction of the confusion, futility and boredom the average enlisted soldier experiences in modern war. This movie more accurately described my own deployment experiences than any other war film.

blue is the warmest colour

I'm talking about pirates and privateers, companies of free men who made a pact to work as (more or less) equals.

kek

>What is virtue signaling

Just marathoned this movie. What did I think of it?

Forrester>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>O'Brien

This is how you know it was a good movie.

Really anything with 'Honor' as its central theme. It's like trying to explain math to a cat

you're the omega fuck here who lets shit like that influence your opinion on a film

Someone please update the list with these:

>The Conversation
>Eraserhead
>Oslo, August 31st
>In Bruges
>The Master
>Submarino
>The Offence
>Le Samourai
>12 Angry Men
>The Assassination of Jesse James
>almost ANY Coen bros movie

Thanks.

>A women

Women not knowing what "honor, pride, respect" is is pretty meme, but I'm sure the word "isolation" is completely alien to the female gender.

Women know pride. Its almost all they know, baseless as it may be sometimes. They know respect, or rather, a facsimilie of what they think it is, that is a constant fawning over them and their 'achievements' purile and childish as they may be. Honor though, they have no concept of honor. They would as soon betray trust and disregard honor as they breathe. Honor is a man's domain exclusively I'm afraid.

Only one

why did you end with "i'm afraid"?

i'm in no way jealous of women anymore, in my early 20s i was quite bitter - but goddamn does it start feeling good to be a dude in your 30s. i wouldn't trade it for anything desu.

which is why no one but angry virgins like it

not him but I thought it was shit as well, its an annoyingly nihilistic poor man's 1984

Why do neckbeards hate women so much? Is it a virginity thing?

There's no hatred here. Why do you women don't understand concepts beyond love and hate?

It's more about appeal than understanding, user.

Because the majority of men will continue to believe, and make decisions based upon the assumption that women are capable of higher concepts such as honor and loyalty.

>People have differing opinions on gender dynamics.

>lol muh vurgins

>being a slave to an idea
sorry I "understood" this film once as in I jerked my dick off to the notion of honor because it let me feel better than others but then I got a gf and grew up

If you honestly think that a few sex hormones alter the brain so completely that men and women have such a completely different view of the world as to make them mutually unintelligible then I have a bridge to sell you.

>666

nice try satan

Has Maturin been captured yet? There are a couple times in the movie that he looks at his hands with dismay. I thought that was cool.

eh, fuck' em.

there are too many idiots out there to try and educate

fucking hell

i watched blade runner with a qt on saturday

she kept interrupting the movie by asking dumb questions that either made no sense or would be answered later

she didn't understand any of the plot, i had to explain the entire premise and story to her afterwards. it's not like it's a very hard movie to follow.

and i'm still a virgin
fuck

Why do you believe this?

find a smarter women

A more accurate picture would have had the second panel repeated 100 times with "wow, you suck at math" and the 101st saying "Wow, girls really do suck at math"
The faggot who makes XKCD is a beta cuck numale anyway, I met him when I worked for TopatoCo

This is why women like chick flicks so much. It's literally the same movie every time except with different actors.

>It's literally the same movie every time except with different actors.

Are you describing Marvel or DC?