Would you fuck a black woman?

i only fuck black women

Yes tbh, they pretty thicc

This

I have and will continue to.

Beat me to starting such a thread, lol.

Absolutely, especially if Thick or Hucow.

No ghetto black, see as would not fuck trashy white.

>i did once
>wouldn't recommend it

At this point in my life, I'd consider fucking any reasonably attractive person who's willing.

Only because no white women would ever want you

No, and I probably never will. Not many blacks in my country except a few somali

won't take the bait

>pic related

I've fucked a couple of them, nothing special. I'm going to stay away from them though, they make me want to punch them in the teeth

If she looked like that and I didnt have to lift a finger for it, yep. Fucked a Polynesian and a native american already.

Man of culture

{(((JEWS)))} DID 3/11 !!!!!

Depends on what they look like.

I have before and, God willing, I will again.

Black women are made for breeding.

But how big can you handle a black woman?

Stick figure, thick, or landwhale?

Where i can find woman like that?

In a parallel universe, I have impregnated 70 black women and are looking at them all lined up.

Hell yes. These /pol fags do't know what they're missing.

Always wanted to, but never had the opportunity.

instead youre in this universe, where youre fucking pathetic

Half blacks are nice my gfs half trinidadian half canadian and shes pretty qt

I fucked a jewess before so why wouldn't I want to fuck a nigress

Of course

As with white, asian, latina, jewesses... Only reasonable answer

I would, just not the ghetto trash type. As with any other race.

Sup Forums is getting better

this. much less drama and usually bigger titts and asses

> are you black and/or a degenerate ?
then yes
> all else
no
/thread

where do you get women like this?

Go back to autistics fucks

I find black women to be incredibly hot, both their body types and their attitude. But they always seem to be whirlpools of trouble. There is always a sibling in jail, or an abusive ex-boyfriend, and babies. Babies everywhere.

I prefer a boring life.

No the first whiff of that "nigger smell" and I'd have to go

exactly this.
You have white women who look like honey booboo's mom, but you also have women like Angela White.

>this

I do all the time. My adopted sister is black and she stays with me when my mom has to work nights. I also slept with a couple of her friends that know about us.

Ugly woman smell like shit, hot chicks smell good ,no matter the race

>Would you fuck a black woman?

Fuck yeah I would. Black girls are hot as fuck

Yup. My girlfriend is black and I enjoy blowing her back out

yes

>Fat black woman

You have excellent taste. Black women can fatten very, very well.

She'd make a great hucow with those tits, getting milked constantly.

no

We...
Wuz...
KANGZ

yes, in college. she was a gymnast and almost broke my dick off riding me...prolly the best sex i ever had, still think about her while i'm ploughing my average suburban white wife...

Ohh yeah. Been wanting too actually. Find me a tinder piece of chocolate and let her melt in my mouth.

So fucking big. Hawt. God I love when they're well-fed and clearly love food.

Reminds me of a fantasy of mine. I marry a white woman, who secretly fantasizes about black women and knows about my own secret fetish for them too. So she arranges a scenario where a threesome occurs.

I already have before and I gotta say, a lot better fuck than I got from any white woman I have fucked with a lot less drama to match. The only regret I have is not making her my girlfriend and now she's married rip. At least she's making some other guy as happy as she made me for that full 2 hours.

Fat Black Woman Are Life

Ranch it up!

If she was white acting then yes.

>White acting
Tf is white acting? Is it like mansplaining or white guilt??

Imagine a super-skinny black woman going to college, and having the biggest Freshman 15 of all time. She just explodes in size when she has all that free time to herself, getting fat as all get out in the sedentary environment.

Only (white) guys with small dicks would say no to a black woman. They know they can't handle their big ass like a black (big dick) guy can. They'd feel ashamed of themselves. As a result of that, they become racist and try to act as if white women are better than black. White women are trashy sluts. Anyone can get with a white girl. Asians, blacks, mexicans, whites, anybody can get with a white girl. But not everyone can get with a black girl.

Keep hating, small dicked fatasses!

If she acted like a white girl...and not a hood rat...is it really that hard to understand?

You mean act like a dramaqueen? White girls are too much drama. They're slutty and very cheap too.

Eww no way

(I know it's a white chick, but bear with me)

Then one day she lifts up her shirt, and this happens.

Honestly I'd love to see a black woman with the personality of a typical Japanese woman.

i wish, mine would flip out if she ever knew the dick she's been sucking had ever been in a black pussy/ass...sadly.

No...

White girls can act like hood rats, too, Cletus.

Didi ever saw any "something shore" on MTV?

Shame.

I really wish this kind of thing would become popular at least as a fantasy-tier fetish (white husband and wife jointly seducing a black woman).

Again this spam

did twice, with two different women.
Even shared one of them with a white girl (both bi)
Good times

Face needs way more makeup, but the rest I'd fuck long and hard.

Example of a white chick as a hood rat. It's not just a "black person thing".

I'd call an over whelming majority a "black thing"

>White girls can act like hood rats

But hood rats act like niggers

I'd rather not.

I would also like to know this!

Pretty sure only a closeted homosexual wouldn't.

Hell no!

No, because I see anyone in the inner-city acting like this regardless of race. So I would go as far as saying it's an inner-city thing.

U mad white bois?

Take it to Sup Forums, Billy Bob.

is that supposed to be the reason you wouldn't? curious.....