Multiculturalism shit is spreading even to Japanese video games

>multiculturalism shit is spreading even to Japanese video games

why? now even pokemon is trying to indoctrinate kids with this shit

user I think it's established that brown anime people =/= niggers. Besides, these games aren't set in Pokémon Japan, they're in Hawaii. Last one (which also had multi colored options) was in France, which needs no explanation

What. A game where you play who you are.

and look, 2 white, 1 brown, 1 black. More white then black or brown, so not multiculturalism

Pokemon is a simple game anyone can play. There's no racial subtext here. It doesn't matter what color the protagonists are. You're a shithead for caring about this non-issue.

>a bloo bloo bloo why can't they let me pretend that brown people don't exist bloo bloo bloo

You're picking a level of tan. Those aren't niggers, because the standard in anime is for them to have different facial structures. In fact, if "races" were as shallow as skin color like that, we would actually get along better because the ones further to the right wouldn't be worthless niggers.

I really, really wish they didn't, but I don't care about this dumb shit, guy is baiting

>blacks playing pokemon should be forced to play as a white kid
i bet if they released a pokemon game where you were forced to play as a nigger you'd be shitting yourself with rage

WE

yeah and no one would buy it

>how do u like ur tan?

Burnt to a crisp, from the screenshot.

WUZ

WUZ

>kid's game released all over the world gives players more skin tone options
oh the humanity

>pokemon
>Japanese

When it went mainstream it wasn't Japanese anymore you fucking kikes

FUCK off from my anime

I don't make the anime rules man, they can turn anything attractive

>Not wanting to play as a delicious brown cutie

>Never heard of ganguro

They had that in the XY games and it's optional. Not everything's a conspiracy.

>my anime
Nintendo/Gamefreak owns it not you, faggot
Now that is some nice logic there.

This is one of those lesser problems that are more of a distraction then anything. Worry about actual multiculturalism.

FUCK off you dirty kike

I know man it's ridiculous.
Don't they know that black people are an urban legend?

japanese browns =/= nignogs

When will people understand this

Nice dubs, but no.
Love this one.

That's a surprisingly unusual flag. Are you actually living in China?

What is it supposed to be then? A gyaru?

Yeah

>a jap game where a white kid is traditionally the hero
>get uppity when they include some shades of brow and black in there too

they could have just let everyone be japs and left it at that. making the hero white was already progressive for them from the start.

>Hawaiians aren't brown

>brown skinned young girls
>literally white body type, just with dark skin
It's a fetish. It has absolutely nothing to do with multiculturalism. They literally just take all the good traits from black people while removing the bad ones.

CHAMPIONZ

Japan is trying really hard to look less xenophobic with the upcoming 2020 olympics.

Soon they will relax there immigration laws and all the monkeys will go over there and fix the birth rate problem.

Well we love you china we just wished you would stop polluting the earth as much as us, the united states.
>We can fix this problem together (Energy Sources)
>Also love you China.

I saw it as
White
Japs
Hisp
Black

its nintendo and they are just avoiding nigs crying online. how many poo in the loos and nigs are in persona 5?

Okinawans.

Filipinos at worst.

There's no underlying agenda here.
That's like saying yuri is actually homosexual propaganda and not just guys wanting to see cute girls kiss

Isn't that just a skin color selector? The characters all look the same.
Skin color selection has been in games since the 90s.

Pokemon does it to have a broader worldwide appeal you dumb fuck.
Look at any franchise that never leaves japan like touhou and notice the difference.

>global warming

Nice meme

They shouldn't though

Racism is good

FUCK these niggers I fucking hate them

I know that's why I said it

>no ginger option. :(

If you need more proof that that's what's happening: This girl is probably the most popular dark-skinned girl in recent anime history and her name's Kuro. Which literally means "black" in Japanese.
Japanese do not and will never care about diversity or other crooked SJW shenanigans.

What's with this fascination of self inserting oneself into movies or games? Are people's lives so sad and devoid of anything worthwhile that they need to project themselves onto a fictional character a similar skin color so they can feel better about themselves. This is embarrassing.

t. REALLY dark spic

That shitty recessive gene wont even exist in 20 years anyways.

I hate Jews less than I hate niggers and mudslimes but they are up there

Gingers have no souls.

Multiculturalism is spread in the japanese culture since the apparition of love between Human(japenese)-Beast men(black and arab) and Human(japanese)-demon/vampire(white)

people with dark hair aren't white

This is probably the smartest way to avoid having faggots on the internet stir up controversy about lack of diversity in your product.

Smart move on Nintendo's part.

>a shit ton of LN heroines who are half white but have blonde hair

2D is so much better than 3D

To sell games, retard.

Hey China. I've finally got your flag.

And yes 2D is that much better than 3D.

i dont think so. unova was based off new york and there were hardly any blacks. nowhere in the the games was race mentioned. plus a lot of japs are actually tanned; manual labor is big over there

Are the Japanese even really white? They kinda look mixed to me. What do you think, Sup Forums?

Her name is Chlo though. It's "Kuro" simply because Japanese can't render it properly.

Japanese from southern Japan e.g. Okinawa somtimes have a skintone which is slightly darker than middle japanese or north japanese.

Like with us and the spanish or italians.

>which needs no explanation

you now reminded me of gta san andreas and how nobody gave a fuck
times have changed

They're Okinawan, not black. Learn to anime.
Pic related, Okinawan girl.

Pic related is black in animu

>pokemon
>a series of main games that take place on different continents to mimic real life ones
>there's multiculturalism in it
>palette swap skin tones is indoctrinating kids

Wowie OP.
Is this that "Sup Forums is satire" meme I hear so much about?

Yes, but this was obviously chosen deliberately.

>being this deluded

Obviously gamefreak are just lazy and didn't change the characters models/hair at all but intend these to be different races.

That's like saying the blonde one is still some fictional form of japanese and not just intended to be white.

You do realize a choice of protagonist skin color was also present in XY (which came out two years ago), right?

I'm pretty sure Germany was Joking, Austria. Like in World War I when they said you guys would win.

>Pokemon
>Has Option to choose your Race
>OMG THE INDOCTRINATION
I'm pretty sure most games give you the Option to choose your ethnicity.

Chinese posters are almost all American ex-pats.

So Sup Forums

Rowlet, Litten or Popplio?

>dat androgyny

OP Pokemon has always been multicultural.

Rowlett is the most popular but it has a 4X Ice weakness.

I don't think a 12 year old kid would have overly masculine qualities.

Popplio is for homos
Litten is for furfags
Rowlet is for swagged out gods

>its "multiculturalism" that a company wants to expand and relate to wider audiences

What country has bases in japan?
There you have it

Are you swarmfags really getting pissed that kids get to choose a character that they can relate too? You all are selfish and retarded.

Post more tan tomboys

>posts on an anime board
>anime produced by Japan
>japanese make video game by themselves adding darker characters, with no sign of pressure from groups demanding diversity in character appearance
>bitches about multiculturalism

Man, being white is a lot like being a feminist; you see conspiracy everywhere you look.

Must suck.

>white first on the list
>black last on the list
>canon protagonist are the Asian ones

I don't see a problem. You should be more upset that they all look like girls than brown kids being able to pick their own race.

classic leaf-poster

Brown 2D > Brown 3D

How hard is it to understand?

Baise toi.

I don't see a problem. You should be more upset that they all look like girls than brown kids being able to pick their own race.

What's so bad about being able to pick your race?

>abos had a gen I pocket monster
>so did emus

It's just to get more blacks to buy it.
Don't worry, Nintendo and Gamefreak won't go any farther than that. There will only ever be two genders in Pokemon.

top kek

They realize that pokemon is a global brand now and are therefore catering to the west. Nothing surprising at all.

The real issue is the brown skin is kinda pale. Needs more californian gold.

Nigga you don't have to pick the shitskins.

Why do ork's always pick brown elves?

>black people aren't allowed to enjoy pokemon

Fuck you.

Nah, this is one case I can completely understand. Pokemon's online is full of people from all over the world, sometimes you see just as many people from South America as you do North America. With the return of character customization it only makes sense to further encourage people from those countries. Either-way the canon protag will end up white. Gamefreak are just following the money.

This. You guys need to chill out. Unlike whites, browns and blacks don't mind playing as white characters. The MCs will probably continue being white for a while.