Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute femboy (male) if he had hyper feminine aesthetics...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute femboy (male) if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, silky smooth skin, somewhat thicc ass/thighs, smol (5'6ft) and overall androgynous/trap af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's.

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth.

>Voice cute and girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents.

>Has a timid but kind-hearted personality, will love and support you no matter what.

>Shares similar interests to you such as hobbies, also likes to cook, make you happy and will comfort you in times of need.

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest.

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.

No.

Whats that, a fanfiction ? Geez just shut the fuck up

fuckoff with this shit excuse for pasta you fucking aids filled faggot

No I'm not a filthy stupid fucking Jewish faggot like you OP kys dumb nigger

Why is everyone so mean today

What a fucking autistic neckbeard.

Yes. Next question.

only if he wears nothing under his bride dress and i can fuck his ass until he splorts his own cum into the skirt
we then go meet the family and priest and while putting the ring on his finger i think of the plug in his butt holding my cum in, silently vibrating, the ring over his balls and dick holding back his juices (and blood), and when the ceremony is over and i may kiss the bride i covert touch his dick and he makes a mess into the skirt. again.

how passable am I?

my guess is that half of the italian facebook showed up due to the other thread in here, saw a lot of hate coming from that

Yes.

0/10. You look like a dude with socks and handwarmers on. Maybe post a pic of you in actual women's clothing, then someone could judge you.

A lot of it also comes down to the face, fucker.

Depends, turn around

no but go on...

Because, we have to see this shit every. Fucking. Day! There's 10 trap threads a day. Just stop with your, "Ughh, why are people mean? Xdddd" Thats why, you goddamn toaster.

No

5'6" isnt smol thats like normal female height...

>That's like normal female height

Exactly. small for a man, just right for a female (male)

No, but I may fuck him

Nice is that you?

that's gay

Nothing gay about two biological males given each other and handjob

personality and shiet also matters, also other things, idk, yes maybe?

No, fag

I am a cute femboy! I wish i had other cutie boys in my town to have fun with :/ And i dont mean sex i mean like dressing up girly and dancing in clubs with em. But then again that would kinda suck because people would stare at my bubble butt all the time.. Meh

And i'd love to date one!