DC BTFO

>Rick Famuyiwa da gawd

Fuck you this is fake you goddamn faggot.
The director of Suicide Squad posted this originally....or was it Fantastic four director? Either way..this is faker than a 13 dollar bill.

>or was it Fantastic four director?
Yeah, that was him.

Reality:
>Cuck director wants to push diversity driven film for the Flash
>Based Snyder cans his ass

Lord Snyder does not tolerate cinematic marxism. His films are pure and will always be. Get fucked

>implying Snyder is still heavily involved with the DCEU
Geoff Johns is now the architect of the DCEU. Once Justice League is finished Warner Bros. are gonna give Snyder the boot.

Zach Snyder posted this originally

Keep dreaming. You still don't realize that Snyders name will be on every DC movie as a producer. The only reason they got Geoff Johns was to take the heat of Snyder.

If you think Snyder is still the architect of the DCEU then you're fucking retarded. It's pretty obvious the only reason WB are keeping him as a producer is it would take a ton of time and money to get someone else. Geoff Johns is now the Kevin Feige of DC, Snyder is gonna be just another producer.

It's already been leaked Johns' promotion is just PR and he's basically just another producer/creative consultant.

banking on Jodorowsky's Dune? hoping to be seen as a genius that was not allowed to get his work out? in most cases truth is that there original vision sucked too

And what did the leak say about Snyder?

Nothing, really. As the other guy said, he's just another producer now.

Hardly. This tweet was originally by the director of Fan4stic. Also, at least these movies were made.

But you're right, the movies probably would have sucked regardless of studio meddling.

>Arguing about who controls the DC film Universe

That's like arguing whether the Jews or actual retarded people run the Trump campaign. It doesn't matter because the final product is always gonna be a failure that causes neckbeards to kill themselves.

Geoff johns is a comic writer with no background in producing. How is he supposed to be the Feige?

The quote is from Trank about the FF reboot.

>I have a girlfriend
>you wouldn't know her she lives in another country

Literally me the entire 5 years of high skool.

>implying suicide squad isn't the most diverse superhero film of the last x years

>Delete

I usually hate DC shit but I feel like there was a good movie somewhere in there that got fucked up by the editor.