Post your tats Sup Forums or ones you want done

Post your tats Sup Forums or ones you want done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That should read "Respect OUR Culture". English obviously wasn't your strong subject.

no

bump

Up the RA

>
Muh Spaget

Muh Spaget

Not finished yet, but still . . . . its plank man, self explanatory. " Buchered that word no doubt "

Time stamp or gtfo

Muhh Spaget

Maybe go with a girl I really like.

our* fixed that for you!

Tattoos are for attention seeking degenerates

Says the fag posting in tattoo thread with no tattoo making a statement for attention. GG WP Faggot

Alrighty nonattention seeking degenerate

i've two tattos, this is one of them

>are
>are
fucking gobshite

Lmao OUR not are

OS the other one a baterfly?

I want this

Tattoos are beyond faggotry.
"I'm so different, just like everyone else, I am soooo unique, look at how much of an individual I am."

It's also a choice so shut the fuck up

Maybe it’s written in Cockney?

burrito detected

It's also a choice to not go along with everyone else's faggotry, so Fuck Yewwwwwwww and your shit tattoo. I could take a shit on a museum floor but that doesn't make it art, same as tattoo, grafitti and that 'anime' shit you see all over the net--the only difference is my dump has more artistic value. But I digress, if you want to add more bad art to the world and display how much of a dumbass you are, you are 100% right, it's your choice, have fun with being a walking joke, using your body as a canvas for shit-tier rube 'artists'.

I want it so you can kindly fuck off.

Lets see you take massive shit at museum to promote individualism. How are you planing to wipe? Huh?

Quit telling me what to do, I don't take orders from downies. It's really beyond retarded to say 'kindly fuck off'-- just say 'fuck off', you waste. Good luck with that extra chromosome.

>wipe?

As if... that would be totally conformist, and bad art.

Respect "are" culture?

You're missing quite a few

niggayoujustwentfullretard.jpg

That tat looks Like ass

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Lol

what?

I did it myself :|

you're the kid whose parents cringed when they had to put your macaroni 'art' on the fridge, aren't you?