Gather round for raunchy story time Sup Forumsros

Gather round for raunchy story time Sup Forumsros.

>Okay, so be me a few years ago, can't complain about life.
>perfect girl, a small home we can call our own, make enough that we don't have to worry much about money.
>every so often she likes to surprise me with random kinky shit right, costumes, toys, bondage, etc.
>notgonnalieshitwascash.gif
>Take her out for a nice dinner one night, just having a few drinks some good food.
>half way through she is already starting up her dirty talk, about a surprise she had waiting for us at home.
>every now and then running her heels over the erect penis beneath the table.
>Diamonds.jpg
>okay so dinner done, we're both about 5 drinks in and feeling good, she decides she can't wait to get home and gets the dessert to go.
>order a cab while she hits the washroom, get our coats and leave.
>riding in the backseat of some cabbies minivan, her licking and nibbling at my ear, grabbing at the penis pressed against the pants, sloppy drunk chicks are the best aren't they?
>Guy driving is trying to make small talk butt fuck him right? she's already on her knees on that dirty ass floor, pants unzipped and my dick in her hand.
>enjoying the feels, head back, the default bj position, just let her go to town working it and talking dirty, every so often catch the driver looking back in the rear view and just shoot him a grin.
>taxicabconfessions.webm
>Only about 10 minutes into the ride, dick out for harambe and most likely gonna die in wreck, when suddenly feel a chill run over my deek.
>now picture this, us in the far back seat, her stuffed down on her knees on the floor, covering my dick with our tiramisu and then licking it clean.
>Tiramisu, makeup, and cock smearing all across her face, and thanks to the nice buzz we have going her dirty talking has gone up a few decibels.
>hhnnnggg.png
>enjoying the backseat bj and doing my best not to let loose the flood gates before we get home

Will cuntinue if anons are interested.

Go on

>Fuck i loved her, so anyways we about 10 minutes from the house, cab filled with a silent driver, sloppy sucking, and some overly lewd talk, good times.
>"look me in the eyes while you fuck my face in this dirty cab"
>"open up that slutty mouth and eat your dessert you kinky bitch"
>often our dirty talk even goes as far as to taunt the driver and the other fun things you say to rub your sex life in others faces.
>ready to bust when she just pulls me out of her mouth with that wet pop and just grabs my balls and grips the base tight as fuck.
>Enjoy it but god damn she has a death grip on me and no way she is gonna let me blast her in the face yet.
>vehicle finally comes to a stop, made it back alive somehow, driver tells us it would only be 20 bucks for the ride, look at fare, total was somewhere around 28.
>exiting the van her keeping a tight grip on the dick leading me out like it's a fucking leash, toss the driver 15 on the way out, 3 bucks for the mess of tiramisu and spit left on the seat.
>reach the door fumbling for the keys while she's teasing me and playing with the my balls on our doorstep, trying to be discrete but you know how it goes when your drunk, it's still obvious to everyone.
>"your gonna love your surprise baby, can't wait for you to see it"
>benis won't be able to take much more of this, get the door opened, pulled into the house before she pushes me back onto the couch.
>orders me to stay put while she get's changed and ready, even nice enough to grab me a beer before heading to the room.
>drinking my beer, taking a breather and trying to figure out what sort of surprise she had in mind, since it could be fucking anything.
>yiffy suits, dragon dildos, a horse suspended by an intricate system of ropes and pulleys accompanied by a marching band, who the fuck knows.
>Waiting about 20 mins now and starting to get that anxious feeling as well as reaching the end of my second beer.

Typing up the last of it now

Bmp

>all of a sudden start hear moaning coming from our bedroom down the hall and hear her call out "I'm ready"
>love her but i swear to god if theres a dude in there fucking her i'm killing them both.
>keep my cool as i set my beer down, stand up and make my way towards that door and whatever hides behind it.
>There is probably no greater moment of happiness and relief in my life than when i opened that door and saw what she had in store.
>her standing there in a slutty latex outfit and heels, looking up at me while she was bent over some bitch she had tied down to the bed in a matching outfit.
>everythinginmylifewasleadingtothismoment.heaven
>Didn't know who the chick was but later found out it was an old highschool friend of her's
>i guess she was talking to her for a few weeks before to plan the whole surprise, anyways
>not even 5 seconds into my pants hitting the floor before i was climbing onto that bed and pressing her face into her friends ass
>ok so to set the scene, two bitches in matching skimpy outfits, one tied to the bed, the other spreading her out and tongue forced into her asshole getting it ready for the penis that would be penetrating it soon
>so before i can even spit in her face she pulls her tongue from that fartbox grabs my dick with that kungfu grip and looks me straight in the eyes as she says
>"are you ready to fuck this cum slut baby?"
>ultimately the answer was yes (of course), simply give her a nod more focused on my dick pulsing in her hand than speaking, she finally let's go.
>reaching up she grabs my hair and whispers in my ear "yfw you read the first letter of every line." and i instantly came buckets

YOU FUCKING MADMAN

Strong work user!

well done user

FUUUUCCKKKK

Well done

got me good

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Well done

god fucking damnit put me in the screencap

Savage af well played sir

god
dammit

i dun get it

>butt fuck him

Nice one!

OpenTheDoorGetOnTheFloorEverybodyWalkTheDinosaur

Awesome

Great job OP!

Absolutely amazing

Very skillfully done

Well played gentleman.

*claps

You deserve a medal good sir. I aint even fucking mad. That was fantastic.

Toasting epic bread

You got me user, good post

Trips don't lie.

>butt fuck him right?
>horse suspended by intricate system of ropes and pulleys
>accompanied by a marching band
my sides are lost

fucking gold, Jerry

well done op

Jesus fuck man I'm keking with the hardest of erections I thank thee

Slow clap.

It's posts like this that remind me why I am still here after all these years

Best dinosaur ive ever seen. First one to get me too. I was fucking hard man.

Bumping so more people find this

Someanon screencap this thread

another one

Screen cap this shit

In the future we who saw this thread live will laugh at newfags who can only experience the screen caps.

Excellent work user

another bump

bumpingggggg

OP here
sorry it was all just a ruse
hope you all enjoyed it though
i know i enjoyed writing it
to the ones toasting and saying
well done
have all my love
and appreciation Sup Forumsros
deserved some semi fresh OC
deserve an hero
utmost deserve something new
ps, read the first letter

this
this
this

>Ohshitwhaddup.exe

cunt

Get me in the screenshot

We're a part of history now boys

there is still some good in this website

>dubs throughout entire greentext
>good greentext

so there is a god

good job user, and hello screencap

This is old copypasta for all the newfags.

oh ffs. Nice work, OP.

Eh not that old, still fresher than half the copy pasta other faggots post

kek

Well done. Cheers

you motherfucker. well done.