What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

This, easy

[insert 6/10 mainstream, modern american movie with decent production values]

anything with Jason Friedberg, Aaron Seltzer

Interstellar.

>look it up
it looks like it was shot on a hand haled camera

wanted a refund tbqh

Non meme answers, please.

No contest

Rubber

Kevin Sorbo memes ware fucking insane

This is the most significant American film of the year. It'll get the appreciation it deserves years down the line.

snow white and the huntsman: winters war i think its called.

not memeing this is probably the worse movie I have ever sat down and watched fully.

either that or the american remake of oldboy

I get a nostalgia boner from watching this on cinemax when I was 14

Another parody movie - Epic Movie.

Epic Movie was the worst thing ever put to film.

Movie 43

stan helsing

the worst movie I've ever seen in a theater was transformers 2

Bought this from a Suncoast years ago. Walked in, went to their adult section and didn't see it so I asked the guy t the counter. He went back and unearthed it from behind several other titles, which leads me to believe I bought his hidden faps. I still have it buried in my parents basement, hidden the oversized SOCOM Navy Seals box.

>not memeing this is probably the worse movie I have ever sat down and watched fully.
I can agree with you on that in a way. It wasn't the "worst" movie I've ever seen, as I've seen far worse student-film-tier flicks with shit editing, booms in shot, wooden acting, etc. Or a number of horror flicks I could rattle off that were fundamentally awful from direction to set design to whatever. But in movies like that you can revel in the trash, and find some enjoyment in the ham. The old "so bad its good" cliche. But Suicide Squad was just a painful level of mediocre. No enjoyment could even be derived from cheesiness or narm because it wasn't quite "bad" enough to reach that level. So it was completely unenjoyable and a nightmare to sit through.

>either that or the american remake of oldboy

Oh come on, that wasn't that bad. It was just mediocre. That's one of the fundamental problems with it; it doesn't improve or expand on the content of the original in anyway, it just waters it down. It's not terrible, it's just another pointless remake.

This thread shows how pleb Sup Forums is, if these are the absolute worst movies you've sat through...

this isn't even the worst asylum movie

I may have to agree with you op. I dont even know why i watched the whole thing, let alone start it

>get free tickets to see Skyline
>invite a friend
>we take his car to the theater
>holy shit this movie is fucking garbage
>people in the theater are actually laughing
>tell friend we should just blow
>he refuses to leave because he's a cheapskate that will take anything if it's free
>I'm forced to watch the rest of this sci-fi original movie

Worst movie I've seen the entirety of. Worst movie I've seen in theaters.
Worst movie.

The fucking movie sucked.

It was boring and made zero fucking sense whatsoever.

Worst movie I ever saw to this day.

Suckerpunch.

fucking dreadful.

That movie pissed me off too.

freddie got fingered

i can't believe this movie is real

Dragonball evo. Hands fucken down

Its rare that I have to stop watching a movie simply because of how much I hate it but Tiny Furniture was the rare one that did it for me.

You haven't seen bad until you've witnessed the films of Richard Driscoll

Some say he was jailed for film related tax fraud but I maintain it was his movies themselves that landed him in prison. Each one serves as a crime against art itself.

I've seen that movie.I don't think anybody would blame you.

I watch a movie called Spooner. It was pretty much like watching /R9K the film.

No doubt about it

God Bless America.

So bad. Oh just so bad. The violence wasn't even like... fun or over the top or anything. Just boring guns and edgy angsty bullshit.