Sup Forumsros i need your help. its about grills

Sup Forumsros i need your help. its about grills
>been talking with this hot latina girl. booty for days my Sup Forumsros booty for days...
>latina girls are dam freaks, she finds ways to be a good slutty girl in public like touching my boner that she creates.
> randomly she always brings up ways to make me say i miss her.
>slowly trying to crawl her way into my life more and more. wants more of my free time for her
>slowly starting to get more controlling with me and wants me all to herself and gets annoyed when i do my normal hobbies.
>highly possessive of me..
wat do Sup Forumsros whats she plotting...

You're about to be a father of 5 children, all coming one after the other

Get ready for the family life, and taking up a 60 hr/week job to support your 5 lazy children

Don't worry, you'll tell yourself you're doing it for them while secretly wanting to blow out your brains

she probably just loves you and wants to marry you :)

marry her Sup Forumsrother

Show booty so we know what we're dealing with here, i can't give you an accurate theory without

ANCHOR BABIES

BUT WE WILL BUILD THE WALL

AND SHE'S GONNA PAY FOR IT

Welcome to latinas.

They are crazy as much as they are sexy

I'm guessing you're young enough to where just having a girl do basic over the clothes shit is particularly novel. Believe me, if you get hooked into seriously racemixing you'll hate yourself every day when she pops out a half dozen mongrel whelps, becomes a columba bush type squatamalan, and you're stuck with a woman and kids you can't stand.

Lulz. That’s latinas for you. Batshit insane.

Do not let her get you involved with the familia. You’re truly fucked then.

Also, do not cum anywhere near latinas. They can get pregnant VERY easily.

Good luck!

get ready to become a family man of 3 and more chirldren

Is that what fatherhood is like?

This man has 6 kids and is pretty happy..

Can talk from experience dude get out now while you can. Shit will just continue to get worse with control issues and constantly wanting to be with you. No more friends or hobbies besides fucking her and that does get old she will eventually break your heart and leave and a shell of a man for a while until you join the navy
>Mfw

She's knows your secret, she's trying to turn you into a normie. Resist brother, tap that and gtfo, remember your training

mexicans are fucking gross. get yo-self a wite gril like the one in your picture. she is beautiful.

OP here... latinas are freaking spicy but also crazy Sup Forumsros. i like her but that latina side with the crazyness... sometimes it's too much.but man are they some good loyal sluts. shes all goody 2 shoes at first and now shes creating boners and grabbing them in public. its like woahh

Dude. Fucking run. I’m from near the border and have dated many of them. Ass is never worth the punishment you’re about to heap upon yourself.

Did I'm getting out of the navy the second they let me out I've already been in three years and still think about my ex most days and regret running away from my problems aka trying to forget about her

Six kids of what race?

., she could be in a female fight , but avoid her taking over your life , she might use you then abuse you to find someone of her genetic national branches more than you , so again , avoid trouble , if she wants safe sex then clarify that and be fuck friends instead of damaging each other , stay safe ,.

I don't know how you don't see it faggot. I don't like giving advice about women because 1- you'll do what you want to do in the end anyway and 2- I'm not really a dating&love-life coach but I do have some firsthand experience.
Listen faglord, how is this not clear to you? This is classical female behavior, she gets the man, she tries to suck everything good out of the man and once you become nothing she leaves you and goes onto finding another victim. Don't bow down to her attempts, put her last on your list ALWAYS. Your free time is your free time, never give it to her, only give her the time you schedule for her. Your normal hobbies ALWAYS remain above her and are a higher priority than her. Prioritize the girl and you are fucked. Use that possessiveness she has over you to your advantage, make her do stuff for you.That is all they are good for, to serve you, as sexist as that may sound lmao. Fuck any faggot who pulls off a whiteknight article on me.

thats why your my fucking Sup Forumsro. i am doing this, if she dont like it then she can fuck off then

Used to be involved with a Mexican/Irish mix girl... Best (and worst) of both worlds.

Listen to this man, he speaks only truth.

Also when she has kids her looks will fall off a cliff

Ive seen latina mothers and theres a reason whites in construction nickname them 4x4's

Hahahaha